“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why women tend to gravitate to narcistic douchebags?

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
Why is it that many women tend to fancy guys who are very high on the narcissism scale?
I noticed that dudes in my environment who tend to display high tendencies of narcissistic behaviour also tend have women swoon over them. They are not very good-looking, some are old over 60 and have young women < 25 like them.

Is it just that they feel attracted to a trait they exhibit themselves in high proportion?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
Its not all. But i see you that some are attracted to evil.
Harlots are attracted to evil. Before I became saved several weeks ago I noticed that harlots are becoming more darker by the day some things they would say made me turn my head and say "excuse me " and I had been in the game for decades.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Harlots are attracted to evil. Before I became saved several weeks ago I noticed that harlots are becoming more darker by the day some things they would say made me turn my head and say "excuse me " and I had been in the game for decades.
Wow. And i understand it. The harlots admire that evil because they would like to attain his level in evil. Grow in their darkness and treachery.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
Wow. And i understand it. The harlots admire that evil because they would like to attain his level in evil. Grow in their darkness and treachery.
I agree.....I came to a point of realization that dealing with harlots I had to become evil myself (if you don't fly the devils flag they wont even talk to you) .Now if you give yourself over to that you are going to spend eternity in hell (if your ruled by the flesh) If you fly the devils flag you are in direct rebellion to God.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree.....I came to a point of realization that dealing with harlots I had to become evil myself (if you don't fly the devils flag they wont even talk to you) .Now if you give yourself over to that you are going to spend eternity in hell (if your ruled by the flesh) If you fly the devils flag you are in direct rebellion to God.
Wow. Yep those h
I agree.....I came to a point of realization that dealing with harlots I had to become evil myself (if you don't fly the devils flag they wont even talk to you) .Now if you give yourself over to that you are going to spend eternity in hell (if your ruled by the flesh) If you fly the devils flag you are in direct rebellion to God.
You can be evil enough for them if your cheating on your wife or something. You dont necessarily need to be a outright killer.
 

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
You dont necessarily need to be a outright killer.
Romans 3:10-18 "There is no one righteous not even one" So if your with a harlot you are just as guilty...Now about your outright killer comment I somewhat disagree...Many of the promiscuous women I was with idolized serial killers and read book after book about them and were fascinated.It's all part of their fallen nature.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Romans 3:10-18 "There is no one righteous not even one" So if your with a harlot you are just as guilty...Now about your outright killer comment I somewhat disagree...Many of the promiscuous women I was with idolized serial killers and read book after book about them and were fascinated.It's all part of their fallen nature.
Yeah. I was just saying for many of them just knowing your hurting your family lets you be considered for sex. It gets you thru the door. Of course they wont look as highly upon you as if your an outright killer or one who destroys lives.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Women are attracted to masculinity, dominance and confidence. They have these qualities
 

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
Yeah. I was just saying for many of them just knowing your hurting your family lets you be considered for sex.
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places." It's a spiritual battle....repent and believe !
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I have my theories. I’m still working on them. I believe it to be deeper than that.
I was telling yall... I noticed some of them gravitated to dudes much shadier than themselves. They would "follow" these dudes like a leader. Of course theyd have other guys that are nicer to them that theyd bleed. They admire that darkness. Im not talking about all women. But aspiring shady hoez and harlots.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Yeah. I been waiting on that thread of yours to start on this. I like your ideas on this. Is rather dark but I feel it puts pieces together concerning the fall of civilizations for me. This is no joke stuff.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
I think I sat down with one for a meet and greet on Friday. I’m glad I had another one this morning to clear my head. She was nice and soft on the internal workings of a man”s mind. Shes still stepping out on someone but I can deal with their duality. It’s pretty normal.
It’s the sinister vibe that throws me off. It feels kinda like a mortal enemy even though there’s amiability and normalcy on the surface.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah. I been waiting on that thread of yours to start on this. I like your ideas on this. Is rather dark but I feel it puts pieces together concerning the fall of civilizations for me. This is no joke stuff.
Well the devil lied and
I think I sat down with one for a meet and greet on Friday. I’m glad I had another one this morning to clear my head. She was nice and soft on the internal workings of a man”s mind. Still stepping out on someone but I can feel with their duality. It’s the sinister vibe. It feels kinda like a mortal enemy even though there’s amiability and normalcy on the surface.
Your going deep...
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Female perspective:

I don’t think it’s narcissistic jerks that we are attracted to.

Men who are not afraid to have boundaries and express what they want from her are more attractive to us than some guy playing the ‘nice guy‘ card. I put that in italics because the ‘nice guy’ isn’t really that nice, he’s just playing nice to get sex which most women see right through. These are the guys who then do a 180 and turn into pigs when they don’t get what they want after being so ‘nice’ to us. Tale as old as time. All of my female friends have a story. I literally had a guy text me that I was a cold bit*h after a few dates. Why? Because I didn’t want to blow him in his car after he took me on a surprise date to an art show that I had told him in a precious text that I was interested in. 180 degree turn. A random woman paid for my Tim Horton’s coffee when that was a thing a few years ago. Was I supposed to go down on her as a thank you?

Anyway. A guy doesn’t have to be a douchbag to have and express boundaries, their needs and wants to a girl. A charming, positive non bitter man who genuinely likes and is decent to women can be with this way without being narcissistic or an ahole.

When a guy has standards and values and stands up for them because that’s who he really is, that’s attractive. When a guy acts Iike he has standards and values because women are evil and need to be managed in some way, that’s not attractive to women with value who see right through that sh*t anyway.

Of course, there are women who will consistently date actual douchbags, but people tend to consistently attract what they themselves are, and women who always date jerks tend to be jerks in some way themselves, just like sluts always date the male version of themselves and cheaters will always date other cheaters and vapid people date other vapid people and so on....
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Female perspective:

I don’t think it’s narcissistic jerks that we are attracted to.

Men who are not afraid to have boundaries and express what they want from her are more attractive to us than some guy playing the ‘nice guy‘ card. I put that in italics because the ‘nice guy’ isn’t really that nice, he’s just playing nice to get sex which most women see right through. These are the guys who then do a 180 and turn into pigs when they don’t get what they want after being so ‘nice’ to us. Tale as old as time. All of my female friends have a story. I literally had a guy text me that I was a cold bit*h after a few dates. Why? Because I didn’t want to blow him in his car after he took me on a surprise date to an art show that I had told him in a precious text that I was interested in. 180 degree turn. A random woman paid for my Tim Horton’s coffee when that was a thing a few years ago. Was I supposed to go down on her as a thank you?

Anyway. A guy doesn’t have to be a douchbag to have and express boundaries, their needs and wants to a girl. A charming, positive non bitter man who genuinely likes and is decent to women can be with this way without being narcissistic or an ahole.

When a guy has standards and values and stands up for them because that’s who he really is, that’s attractive. When a guy acts Iike he has standards and values because women are evil and need to be managed in some way, that’s not attractive to women with value who see right through that sh*t anyway.

Of course, there are women who will consistently date actual douchbags, but people tend to consistently attract what they themselves are, and women who always date jerks tend to be jerks in some way themselves, just like sluts always date the male version of themselves and cheaters will always date other cheaters and vapid people date other vapid people and so on....
We were talking about the absolute evil side. Where a ho3 or harlot admires a male criminal or thug. Admires his negative qualities. As far as nice guys. I dont think all are manipulative. Many are just stupid and dont understand people. Most of us guys want to have sex with attractive females thats no secret. I personally think the world labels a nice guy in the situation where theres an exploitative female using the guy as a chump. Then cast the nice guy label so that no good deeds go unpunished.
 
Last edited:
R

Ranger

Guest
Yeah I’m good with that AJ. goodstuff and I were taking it to another level we have been dancing around for a while. There’s a male type and female type that are the scariest of the scariest.
A woman sleeps with whomever she feels the desire for. And in some cases identifies with.
There are other things....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top