Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women submit more easely and clearly to other women than men

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed in many lesbian couples the submissive woman in the relationship not embarrassed from that , and she showed her love and submissiveness to her partner without shame . for example they write on their facebook "I want to worship you" or "you are my goddess " etc
also in real life they took some clear orders from their couples ,that if a man would order their in-front of other they would consider it degrading to them .

in the work , I found women submit to other female managers very easily and some time even volunteerly , but when a man is manager they play a lot of power games to hit his authority .

is it because public shaming from the figure of woman follow the man, so woman feel more free to show her submissive side when it is toward a woman and not a man ?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The next time you switch on the television, count how many programmes have the token ‘stupid boyfriend’ or ‘abusive husband’ or ‘paedophilic father’ figure.

Switch over to a children’s channel / time window and watch how many cartoons or programmes reflect ‘silly daddy’ characters or ‘bullying big brother’.

Don’t forget, of course, nearly all the women in these same programmes will be smart, sexy, sassy and full of beans, capable of juggling a career lifestyle with children, a husband and a social circle

– let’s not forget that she’s undoubtedly a wonderful cook and always remembers everybody’s birthdays.

If these images are being constantly spread out over our airwaves, what does that tell our children who are growing up watching & learning daily, hourly, that men are just so stupid, abusive and … well, useless?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right, I noticed even in cartoons there is a lot of degrading of males

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons lesbians have gained so much power.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

The next time you switch on the television, count how many programmes have the token ‘stupid boyfriend’ or ‘abusive husband’ or ‘paedophilic father’ figure.

Switch over to a children’s channel / time window and watch how many cartoons or programmes reflect ‘silly daddy’ characters or ‘bullying big brother’.

Don’t forget, of course, nearly all the women in these same programmes will be smart, sexy, sassy and full of beans, capable of juggling a career lifestyle with children, a husband and a social circle

– let’s not forget that she’s undoubtedly a wonderful cook and always remembers everybody’s birthdays.

If these images are being constantly spread out over our airwaves, what does that tell our children who are growing up watching & learning daily, hourly, that men are just so stupid, abusive and … well, useless?

sad but true. have any of you guys noticed (i'm sure burroughs has) the gradual decline of masculinity form television over the years?
look at older shows like Bill Cosby, I love Lucy, Lassie, MASH, etc. men were men in those shows. nowadays men are bumbling idiots who can't run a household and who need to be leashed.

sad

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
visions said:
sad but true. have any of you guys noticed (i'm sure burroughs has) the gradual decline of masculinity form television over the years?
look at older shows like Bill Cosby, I love Lucy, Lassie, MASH, etc. men were men in those shows. nowadays men are bumbling idiots who can't run a household and who need to be leashed.

sad
It's not sad; it's infuriating. A concerted effort to emasculate men is currently under way. And television is one of the many tools used to attack masculinity. The media is controlled by a very small, incestuous group of people who use it to forward their social agenda. Eight corporations control the vast majority of North American media content and their top management is part of the same social circle in NYC or LA. On the plus side, no one is forcing you to watch their tripe. In this day and age, there is absolutely no reason why any normal, socially-aware individual should be watching television.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
masculinity is frowned upon. They're manufacturing betas daily! Hence why women have so much power

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
It's not sad; it's infuriating. A concerted effort to emasculate men is currently under way. And television is one of the many tools used to attack masculinity. The media is controlled by a very small, incestuous group of people who use it to forward their social agenda. Eight corporations control the vast majority of North American media content and their top management is part of the same social circle in NYC or LA. On the plus side, no one is forcing you to watch their tripe. In this day and age, there is absolutely no reason why any normal, socially-aware individual should be watching television.
this is nothing new, it has been happening since the seventies. In the eighties it really took off!

Paul Ray

Reaction score
We live in a world that women just want to have more power and they are just emasculating men. Then they complain they can't find a real guy. I wonder why... What bothers me the most is the want the best of everything. Men have to be the ones to approach and initiate and pretty much do all the effort initially anyway to meet them.

If women want more power then they should take everything that goes with it. I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to be approached by beautiful women day in and day out :)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glass half full said:
this is nothing new, it has been happening since the seventies. In the eighties it really took off!
It is part of enforcing the social agendas-feminism, multicultalism etc that was first started in the mid 60's. You have to watch 50's-early 60's television shows and cartoons to really see the stark difference, that is if they're not banned or edited for "offensive" content.