Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women reject you for doing the slightest thing "wrong"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read in another post where a guy said that where he comes from, women will reject him for just doing one tiny thing "wrong".

Most guys feel the same way, just as I did almost all my life. Doesn't it make you absolutely sick inside how in today's environment, the slightest innocent mistake will likely turn her off to you? If so, read on and slam the lid on this dynamic forever.

The reason for this is that your entire mindset is that of your having to qualify yourself to her. You are dripping wet with this mindset. It seeps out of every pore, and women sense it. It is a foul smell in the air that you emit that she tries to overlook but ultimately can't.

Women need a man they can look up to. They need a man they can follow and who will guide correct them. This is what they are attracted to. Quite different from a man who is trying to win her favor.

Your entire mindset must change from the ground up. You must flip the script and learn to judge women. Judge the women in your family. Judge your female acquaintances. Judge new women that you meet. Your very core should convey outwardly that women need to behave themselves around you or face embarrassment or rejection.

Why do the females here so often "like" my posts that sound like they are hard on women? Logically, they would avoid hitting that "like" button as if their lives depended on it. It is because they know that I am expressing a basic mindset within which is found friendliness, leadership, support, encouragement, and all sorts of positive qualities. I use the word, "judge" in a formulaic sense, to get you out of the "I must qualify myself to her" mode.

It is very repulsive on a core level to women to have to deal with a man who is trying to get her to like him. If he instead projects an attitude of Kingship, she is intrigued and will start to qualify herself to him.

You should walk around every day with the attitude of Kingship over your life, and with the attitude that every woman you run across needs to meet your approval. Once you start to do that, you will notice that you are telegraphing signals to them that you are a worthy, no-nonsense man who she either must conform to or be ignored.

Doesn't that sound like the women who are constantly rejecting you? Conform or be instantly ignored. This is why women are so bored by the man who tries to qualify himself. He is all-in, telegraphing that he is smitten and wants her to like him.

My three main principles are these:
1) Judge women
2) Judge women
3) Judge women

They love a man whom they cannot control and for whom they must work to gain his approval.

Instead of coming off as an AH, you will come across as a worthy man with backbone. The first step is to detach. For a period of time, forget about attracting women and instead just go through a period of judging and holding their feet to the fire. It is very important to call them out for bad behavior, NOT in an angry or rageful way, but rather in a detached, sort of "disgusted" or disappointed way. Let them know at every turn that their behavior is unacceptable and actually repulsive, as if you are rejecting her for her behavior. You must always be willing to reject and walk away.

Once you go through a period of this, you can turn the friendliness back on, but it's a limited friendliness that you are extending as a "loan" to her until she proves herself. It is a token giveaway that carries with it an air of cautious detachment until she proves worthy.

Once you get the hang of this and learn the nuances, you will give off a strong vibe and your days of having to qualify yourself to women will be over. This attitude turned me from a complete loser with women to a man who can pick and choose at will. Within that framework, however, one must always remember that women are capable of being universally attractive (looks) while men can only be attractive to a subset of women (personality, aura, social calibration and general style). Even your gracious and humble host for this reading cannot appeal to all women. Universal appeal is utterly impossible for men. Therefore a man should look to attract only women who respond favorably to his aura.

Once you carry this attitude of Kingship, you will start to see subtle and not-so-subtle invitations from women wherever you go. You guys know my imagery: You will become visible to higher quality women. You will transform from being an almost inanimate object to walk around (just as we consider "over-the-hill" women), to a man who ignites excitement and hope in her.

Stop qualifying yourself. This is at the root of 99% of your problems with women. They hate that but they grudgingly try to work with it. Instead, give off the aura of being a superior man.

Step 1: Detach for a while and start judging them. You will learn a lot and your aura will change.
Step 2: Start to become friendly with the subset who are attracted to you, grant them polite access, but expect and require good behavior.
Step 3: Enjoy the companionship of higher quality women, women who live to please you.
Step 4: Donate generously to your Uncle Atom's PayPal account for his generosity in showing you how to change your life for the better.

Judge women. Trust me... You will not become an insufferable AH, but rather an attractive, decent man. Women will instinctively know that you are a leader who will take care of her, look out for her well-being, and to whom she will gladly and eagerly submit.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read in another post where a guy said that where he comes from, women will reject him for just doing one tiny thing "wrong".

Most guys feel the same way, just as I did almost all my life. Doesn't it make you absolutely sick inside how in today's environment, the slightest innocent mistake will likely turn her off to you? If so, read on and slam the lid on this dynamic forever.

The reason for this is that your entire mindset is that of your having to qualify yourself to her. You are dripping wet with this mindset. It seeps out of every pore, and women sense it. It is a foul smell in the air that you emit that she tries to overlook but ultimately can't.

Women need a man they can look up to. They need a man they can follow and who will guide correct them. This is what they are attracted to. Quite different from a man who is trying to win her favor.

Your entire mindset must change from the ground up. You must flip the script and learn to judge women. Judge the women in your family. Judge your female acquaintances. Judge new women that you meet. Your very core should convey outwardly that women need to behave themselves around you or face embarrassment or rejection.

Why do the females here so often "like" my posts that sound like they are hard on women? Logically, they would avoid hitting that "like" button as if their lives depended on it. It is because they know that I am expressing a basic mindset within which is found friendliness, leadership, support, encouragement, and all sorts of positive qualities. I use the word, "judge" in a formulaic sense, to get you out of the "I must qualify myself to her" mode.

It is very repulsive on a core level to women to have to deal with a man who is trying to get her to like him. If he instead projects an attitude of Kingship, she is intrigued and will start to qualify herself to him.

You should walk around every day with the attitude of Kingship over your life, and with the attitude that every woman you run across needs to meet your approval. Once you start to do that, you will notice that you are telegraphing signals to them that you are a worthy, no-nonsense man who she either must conform to or be ignored.

Doesn't that sound like the women who are constantly rejecting you? Conform or be instantly ignored. This is why women are so bored by the man who tries to qualify himself. He is all-in, telegraphing that he is smitten and wants her to like him.

My three main principles are these:
1) Judge women
2) Judge women
3) Judge women

They love a man whom they cannot control and for whom they must work to gain his approval.

Instead of coming off as an AH, you will come across as a worthy man with backbone. The first step is to detach. For a period of time, forget about attracting women and instead just go through a period of judging and holding their feet to the fire. It is very important to call them out for bad behavior, NOT in an angry or rageful way, but rather in a detached, sort of "disgusted" or disappointed way. Let them know at every turn that their behavior is unacceptable and actually repulsive, as if you are rejecting her for her behavior. You must always be willing to reject and walk away.

Once you go through a period of this, you can turn the friendliness back on, but it's a limited friendliness that you are extending as a "loan" to her until she proves herself. It is a token giveaway that carries with it an air of cautious detachment until she proves worthy.

Once you get the hang of this and learn the nuances, you will give off a strong vibe and your days of having to qualify yourself to women will be over. This attitude turned me from a complete loser with women to a man who can pick and choose at will. Within that framework, however, one must always remember that women are capable of being universally attractive (looks) while men can only be attractive to a subset of women (personality, aura, social calibration and general style). Even your gracious and humble host for this reading cannot appeal to all women. Universal appeal is utterly impossible for men. Therefore a man should look to attract only women who respond favorably to his aura.

Once you carry this attitude of Kingship, you will start to see subtle and not-so-subtle invitations from women wherever you go. You guys know my imagery: You will become visible to higher quality women. You will transform from being an almost inanimate object to walk around (just as we consider "over-the-hill" women), to a man who ignites excitement and hope in her.

Stop qualifying yourself. This is at the root of 99% of your problems with women. They hate that but they grudgingly try to work with it. Instead, give off the aura of being a superior man.

Step 1: Detach for a while and start judging them. You will learn a lot and your aura will change.
Step 2: Start to become friendly with the subset who are attracted to you, grant them polite access, but expect and require good behavior.
Step 3: Enjoy the companionship of higher quality women, women who live to please you.
Step 4: Donate generously to your Uncle Atom's PayPal account for his generosity in showing you how to change your life for the better.

Judge women. Trust me... You will not become an insufferable AH, but rather an attractive, decent man. Women will instinctively know that you are a leader who will take care of her, look out for her well-being, and to whom she will gladly and eagerly submit.
Great post... I

My question is this.. If you offer to help a chick out with lets say some DIY job, that she is terrible with.

Could that come across to her as you are trying to appease her? Or seeking validation from her.

I have absolutely no problem with judging woman.. I often will point out things that she should be doing better or differently.

I certainly don't let them get away with bad behaviour..

One of my plates recently said,

You are a good guy, however I know NEVER to Cross you.

She instinctively knows, i'm not afraid to hold her feet to the fire.. She knows I aint the type to overlook bad behaviour.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atoms post is very wise and makes a lot of sense in my opinion to the further level.

When it comes of base level its much more simple, if there is attraction a dumb move is funny while if there is no attraction a decent move looks dumb.

This is why a plastic ring from the bad boy that makes her wet is kept in her diary while a diamond ring from her beta provider husband is taken for granted just like the third yoghurt when you buy 2.

"you look sexy" makes you a self confident dude or a harasser according to how she finds you in terms of looks.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post... I

My question is this.. If you offer to help a chick out with lets say some DIY job, that she is terrible with.

Could that come across to her as you are trying to appease her? Or seeking validation from her.

I have absolutely no problem with judging woman.. I often will point out things that she should be doing better or differently.

I certainly don't let them get away with bad behaviour..

One of my plates recently said,

You are a good guy, however I know NEVER to Cross you.

She instinctively knows, i'm not afraid to hold her feet to the fire.. She knows I aint the type to overlook bad behaviour.
I would say that your offering to do something for her can be appropriate as long as she is doing something in-kind, like making you dinners, or some other thing that is comparable. If you find yourself doing those things for her with no reciprocation, then there's a problem. Nothing is perfectly even, so a man may have to make the first offer. Make sure she knows she OWES you, though, in a light-hearted way. Bring it up more than once. Kind of like my joke in my OP that you guys can send money to my PayPal account. A light-hearted reminder of owing will make her agree that it is only fair to give as well as receive.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why you opportunistic malcontent.

Yeah you get it. No comment here. Good Post Atom

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I stopped experiencing women qualifying me for every little thing right after I achieved abundance and developed a well rounded social life. My mind became entitled and I had the look of judge/qualifyer on my face. This is very subtle but women pick up on it. From this frame, it is the women who qualify themselves. They can smell the abundance on you.

To add to the thread, I would suggest guys develop hobbies and interests that have women in it. Not having a social life is going to put you into the dancing monkey frame. This frame is natural for social rejects and no life seducers. It is so natural that you are not even aware of what's happening. All you know is that if your game isn't 100% calibrated, you will get rejected.

So this creates the illusion that you need 100% calibration. Another way to look at it is that because you have no social life and abundance, your value is low and you need to compensate somehow. Hence, 100% calibration.

But when you have abundance, you can do whatever you want. It's because you have high value. You can even have 0% calibration. You can be a jerk and still get women. If anything people would calibrate themselves to you. The game becomes reversed and every little wrong thing people do can get them rejected by you.

This frame reversal happens automatically with a social life and abundance. It's all about value. It's always been about having value. The person who has the value sets the rules. It can even be rediculous and arbitrary rules. But people will calibrate to it.

The whole "I have to do everything perfect" comes from having low value. So when you see a seducer talking about how he has 100% calibration, you know why he needs it. It's because he has no life. In truth, there are guys who act straight up stupid and retarded, with egos the size or Jupiter but they have women all over them.

Calibration is nothing more than compensating. And there is something inauthentic about it too because you are not 100% acting from your own intentions. A part of you is trying to get a reaction out of people. Although if you are sneaky enough, you can get some women with it. However, it will be a chore to feel like you are always walking on eggshells and feeling like you are about to be exposed as a low value pretender at any moment.
You cant be around women if you're playing a silly video game. lol
I sometimes feel bad that guys are here for pick-up moves. It's the wrong model. It's those things inside that caused the issue all along.
Good post Stormy.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes of base level its much more simple, if there is attraction a dumb move is funny while if there is no attraction a decent move looks dumb.
Very true. One time when my primary car was in the shop for a couple of weeks for servicing and repairs, I had a loaner car that was a Nissan Rogue. Decent car, but nothing to brag about, this was a couple of years ago. At the time I was seeing two women, and the first time I was going to pick either of them up I texted them not to look for my regular car, but the 'light blue Nissan Rogue" auto-correct on my cell phone changed the word "Rogue" into "Rouge", with the letters u and g transposed.

One chick, which very soon after that gave me the 'this isn't working for me I'm just not feeling it" speech. Well when I picked her up she was being an @ss pain saying "I was looking for a rouge car... not a light blue one, Don't you know how to spell?" She was being WAY too stupid about it.

The other chick, well, she thought it was funny. And joked around that she's glad I'm not perfect. That one I dated for another 18 months before she had to move away and take a job in NYC.

One still had interest... the other didn't, and therefore their response to this relative inane error was completely different.

This is a VERY important thing for men to understand about women. When she likes you, the little things do not bother her, and the best way to gauge if a chick is losing interest in you is if she starts picking at the little things. When she starts doing this, you need to start looking for another one because unless some significant emotional event happens in her life, she will be gone as soon as another dude comes along and makes her tingle. So steel yourself and get ready... there really is nothing you can do about this accept not put up with this little meaningless BS, and prepare to walk away because it is only going to get worst.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that your offering to do something for her can be appropriate as long as she is doing something in-kind, like making you dinners, or some other thing that is comparable. If you find yourself doing those things for her with no reciprocation, then there's a problem. Nothing is perfectly even, so a man may have to make the first offer. Make sure she knows she OWES you, though, in a light-hearted way. Bring it up more than once. Kind of like my joke in my OP that you guys can send money to my PayPal account. A light-hearted reminder of owing will make her agree that it is only fair to give as well as receive.
No way. Women have no sense of keeping score. Running up a debt with her is silly, she won't pay it back. If you do something for her it needs to be unconditional. If you don't feel like doing things for her then question why you're even with her. Maybe you're neglecting yourself and feeling soft and inadvertently trying to win her over with gifts and services as a way of seeking validation. You can not keep score. Focus on yourself until you feel whole, then only do things for her if it ain't no thang. You should enjoy the sacrifice of your time and energy for her and not expect a 1 to 1 pay back by keeping track in a little notebook.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. Women have no sense of keeping score. Running up a debt with her is silly, she won't pay it back. If you do something for her it needs to be unconditional. If you don't feel like doing things for her then question why you're even with her. Maybe you're neglecting yourself and feeling soft and inadvertently trying to win her over with gifts and services as a way of seeking validation. You can not keep score. Focus on yourself until you feel whole, then only do things for her if you it ain't no thang. You should enjoy the sacrifice of your time and energy for her and not expect a 1 to 1 pay back by keeping track in a little notebook.
If she is not desiring to do things for him then its pointless to do things for her. Interested females want to be near you and they want to do things with and for you.

Women know who they desire and who they want to fvck.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is not desiring to do things for him then its pointless to do things for her. Interested females want to be near you and they want to do things with and for you.

Women know who they desire and who they want to fvck.
She should make you feel like doing things for her unconditionally, and you should make her feel the same. If you don't feel like that then disengage until she inspires you to do it. If she disengages herself then let her walk.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should make you feel like doing things for her unconditionally, and you should make her feel the same. If you don't feel like that then disengage until she inspires you to do it. If she disengages herself then let her walk.
Women know how to inspire men to do things for them then string the man along without ever doing things for him. When a women desires you strongly Theres not a need to do a whole bunch of extra. Im fine with men being generous AT TIMES. Its just the average modern day woman has been programmed to exploit this behavior and are ungrateful.

I believe a man can give to a woman who desires him strongly and she is already doing things for him.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. Women have no sense of keeping score. Running up a debt with her is silly, she won't pay it back. If you do something for her it needs to be unconditional. If you don't feel like doing things for her then question why you're even with her. Maybe you're neglecting yourself and feeling soft and inadvertently trying to win her over with gifts and services as a way of seeking validation. You can not keep score. Focus on yourself until you feel whole, then only do things for her if it ain't no thang. You should enjoy the sacrifice of your time and energy for her and not expect a 1 to 1 pay back by keeping track in a little notebook.
You miss my point, Mr. EyeOnThePrize. This is a light-hearted way to put into her head the idea of her investing into the relationship and to keep her from feeling entitled.

I will do anything for my fiance without any expectation of payback as she is anything but an entitled princess. She is the same with me. We enjoy giving sacrificially to each other, which is how it should be.

But we are talking here of establishing a relationship at ground level. A man must be very wary of becoming her workhorse at first. Men and women can fall into that dynamic in the blink of an eye.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pie in the sky stuff is what gets men into deep trouble and establishes dynamics which are impossible to undo. At first, nothing is unconditional. At first, the man extends a degree of friendliness and respect out of principle until she proves herself worthy. That unconditional stuff makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but jumping into the deep end right off the bat is what we are training ourselves to avoid. She must earn, and she wants to earn.

It's the guys who approach her unconditionally who she grows to despise. Make her earn your approval or enjoy your stay in Beta-land.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Good in theory but it’s not reality. It’s not 1950s.

This is 2019. If you start “judging” her and she doesn’t like it, she will just move on to the next guy. She doesn’t care or have time to win your approval, she wants a guy to chase her, win her over, jump through hoops.

I know a lot of guys here are alpha and will smack her around if she talks too much or acts up because they have so options, but for the rest of us layman, we have to put in the work to get the girl.

I judged a 8/10 once and instead of turning her on and having her qualify herself to me, she never called me again.

Brutal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good in theory but it’s not reality. It’s not 1950s.

This is 2019. If you start “judging” her and she doesn’t like it, she will just move on to the next guy. She doesn’t care or have time to win your approval, she wants a guy to chase her, win her over, jump through hoops.

I know a lot of guys here are alpha and will smack her around if she talks too much or acts up because they have so options, but for the rest of us layman, we have to put in the work to get the girl.

I judged a 8/10 once and instead of turning her on and having her qualify herself to me, she never called me again.

Brutal.
Good riddance. You should be happy you didnt waste your time.

Its just you. From the way women percieve the world there are men she will pursue and try to win their approval. In your case you werent one of them. That women thought she could easily have you and dismissed you when you qualified her.

You WANT women who prefer you. Ones who will pursue, ones who want you deep inside of them. They know who those are and wont make things more difficult for him.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the 1950s. Women want to be treated like it's the 1850s, when men were men. Of course, I was just a baby then...

Trump, I can tell you're completely unsuccessful with women just from what you wrote here.

Why don't you join us successful men by humbling yourself, recognizing that your paradigms are not working, and instead of trying to teach us, try what we are teaching. It just may be that you are blinded to the PARADOXES that breed success.

Your're not in a position to teach. You need retooling.

Success leaves clues my man.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pie in the sky stuff is what gets men into deep trouble and establishes dynamics which are impossible to undo. At first, nothing is unconditional. At first, the man extends a degree of friendliness and respect out of principle until she proves herself worthy. That unconditional stuff makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but jumping into the deep end right off the bat is what we are training ourselves to avoid. She must earn, and she wants to earn.

It's the guys who approach her unconditionally who she grows to despise. Make her earn your approval or enjoy your stay in Beta-land.
Ah ok I thought you meant in an established relationship. Of course I do next to nothing in the beginning. This is what I mean when I say she needs to inspire me to say yes to her advances. If she is fun and treats me well, I'll reward her. In this sense it's conditional. But I reward her as a result of her good behavior. I don't reward her in hopes of something. That's what I mean by unconditionally. A gift with no strings attached if she's successfully inspired me.

Women can't string you along this way if you're constantly gauging how she makes you feel. If she's making me happier, listening and working on things, and is fun to be around, I'm more inclined to reciprocate. But I never stop gauging. I'm not aware of a situation where this could be manipulated against me.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you start “judging” her and she doesn’t like it, she will just move on to the next guy.
Who gives a shiit? Get away from your pathetic scarcity mindset.

She doesn’t care or have time to win your approval, she wants a guy to chase her, win her over, jump through hoops.
Then I want nothing to do with her. I've met plenty of women that jump through MY hoops, and it was effortless and easy. All of my serious relationships started like that.

Smacking a women is a beta cuck move. An alpha just dips if she's not working on it. I'm not about to try and make a girl do anything. I'll say what I don't like and what I like. I don't need to raise my voice, I don't need to argue, and I definitely don't need to hit her. My relationship with her is drama free, playful, and effortless. If she doesn't want to work on it then I tell her to leave and i start doing more interesting things.

Then you're not subtle enough, or she's looking for a cuck. Or you don't carry yourself with a take it or leave it attitude. I'm willing to bet it's the last one. What's funny is you talk like you think you know what you're talking about, but you describe cringey cuck experiences and give cuck advice and are usually salty to others.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
the point.gif