"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Why women pick fights ?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I shared this because I never really read anything that is not bullsh1t from women , and now I was a little bit amazed that a woman actually wrote something that makes sense
Thought the article was cute. Yes woman can be annoying at times but that's why we love them. Our lives can be too chill. Men are happy with very little and women spice things up in our lives. Grateful for their quirks.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
It really doesn't matter why they do this... the only thing that matters is how you respond to it.

It's mostly because chicks are bored.... and she is losing interest. women like ups and downs.... if everything is good than nothing is good.

Don't give into this... don't argue with her... don't respond to this. Calmly listen to what she is saying, then go get busy with something else... let her stew and figure out on her own that what she is doing is bvllsh1t. If this happens a lot... leave for good, because if this is a chronic problem then she is trying to drive you off.

You do not want to spend the short amount of time on Earth living with a nagging b1tch.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
It really doesn't matter why they do this... the only thing that matters is how you respond to it.

It's mostly because chicks are bored.... and she is losing interest. women like ups and downs.... if everything is good than nothing is good.

Don't give into this... don't argue with her... don't respond to this. Calmly listen to what she is saying, then go get busy with something else... let her stew and figure out on her own that what she is doing is bvllsh1t. If this happens a lot... leave for good, because if this is a chronic problem then she is trying to drive you off.

You do not want to spend the short amount of time on Earth living with a nagging b1tch.
Very well-said.

And OP - I thought the article was good, even if it doesn't really matter why they do it in terms of how you respond to it, it's still interesting to understand women - helps you humanize them. When people who think very different from me say things like "the world is not round," my brain starts smoking a bit because I can't fathom how someone could be so dumb. I've gotten better about that with age, but I always find it better to understand why someone is doing something that doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't mean I agree with what they are doing, it just helps me be more understanding. But Mike is right in how you handle it, whether you understand it or not: Listen, state your boundaries, then walk away. Your first tool after you have stated your boundaries is silence and distance, and your second tool if that fails is to end the relationship. It works, and keeps you sane. Takes the wonder and stress out of it all.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Good article. Sounds like the chick is being honest to me.
 
Top