Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women NEVER live too far away

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
This really is the BIGGEST mistake of them all: men only searching for women to meet and date...IN THEIR OWN REGION! What kind of comfort zone lover are you!?

Distance is relative..and I can assure you: you will double, no triple, no...multiply the number of women you’ll meet when you realize what kind of opportunities the world REALLY offers you, how relative distance REALLY is! So this “essay” is for all the people who dare say they can’t meet women because they live too far away..

The range of action: cities versus towns
First of all: women in small towns and rural areas have an even MORE boring life than the obligations and routines of inner city women, which makes it EASIER to compell them with storytelling, busting their balls, outrageous comments and an exciting life you convey to her in your message of with the help of your profile. A very hot farmer girl only knows farming and hardly any partying, imagine what happens when you message her with your stories of fancy nightclubs, exciting adventures and compelling drama that SHE simply does NOT know? It has a higher impact on them than on inner city women who are used to more (spoiled with more, lol): it’ll stimulate their imagination so much more, it’ll tickle their senses and make them INSANELY curious about your city’s life..

And these women in those rural areas, small towns and villages..man, the only men they COULD ever get are the farmer boys, the country trolls, those ugly basterds with their boring lives that lived there. They HAD to settle for that, because there was no one else around. But YOU..you’re unique, you’re the outsider and even if your game sucks compared to other guys in your city – the man with one eye is KING in the land of the blind..women in the countryside or the quiter cities simply aren’t used to YOUR levels of adventure, of partying, of excitement, of class, of wardrobe, of style, of conversational skills. I call this the “relative value of your game.” In your city it may be average, but there? You’re KING.

So go get yourself a real life map RIGHT NOW, a Google Map, whatever...and SEARCH. It changes your ENTIRE range of action...because there are HUNDREDS, maybe even THOUSANDS of villages, towns and rural areas in YOUR region (and other regions) that have flown under YOUR radar and you most likely haven't EVER heard of yourself = meeting more women..the cute, "hidden" ones!

One of the most PROFOUND discoveries I've had over the last couple of years is...this not only counts for small towns and rural areas! Think about it...what would be the difference between gaming New York Women and gaming Salt Lake City women? Exactly! There are also lots of CITIES where your game is of much higher value relatively, because women there simply earn less and are used to less...they're used to less excitement, less ball busting, less selectiveness, lesser fashion, less sexuality, less body language etc. and most of all: you are the (very interesting) odd one out, the one who stands out from all those boring guys she dated because she simply didn't have more options! Do you see now, how even the game itself is a rather RELATIVE thing?
I guess now you know why I love travelling so much…

Mobility
If I travel from here to the most northern part of my country by train, it would take me 3 to 4.5 hours (taking a train, make a stop to board another one, and travelling from the train station to the desired location..which is also half an hour on average). BUT, if I travel there by car? It would take me 2 hours (when I'm not even taking the shortcuts!). Imagine if I'd fly there...that's an hour or less...

So not only do YOU have various ways of transportation at your disposal that allow you to cover large distances in shorter amounts of time...but SHE has them too! Hence, enlarging your range of action is enlarging your success...because they can drive a car, or even fly in. In once had a girl from London, UK visit me thanks to a boat trip...and I got her phone number from the comfort of my own home, using Online Game! I live in the Netherlands, so she needed to cross the channel man.

In other words: I can't meet and date that friggin’ gorgeous woman who lives in blablabla because that’s 4 hours away...is BULLSH*T.

Place of residence
Most men that are trying to meet women seem to forget alll about vacations, going to ... for the weekend, crashing at a friends/family/colleagues place etc. But the place of residence enhances your range of action even MORE, because once you travel to a random location...it's like living there yourself! And guess what happens when you COMBINE places of residence with mobility? All of a sudden a place that's almost 300 miles away is now closer to where you reside...meet women online beforehand and you could even get a date an hour after you’ve arrived.

REALLY long distance
"Say, do you still remember that extravagant drunk dude from the New Year's party over at what's his name's place? Yeah..yeah I do, what about him? Ran into him yesterday, we're going to hang out this saturday! Wanna come?"

I'm talking about "online relationship management" here guys. Let me explain what I mean with this: one of my ladyfriends met a guy on a two month vacation in the beginning of this year (2008), fell in love, had to go back home..and is STILL waiting to see his lucky ass and only talks to the guy sometimes online, or on the phone. And, my friends, she can't see him until the beginning of NEXT year during another vacation..she has been waiting for him an ENTIRE year and I know what you're thinking...but the girl is VERY CUTE, trust me!

This practical example only proves the following point: forget everything about time and location you THINK you know when it comes to attraction, love and dating, because there's an INFINITE amount of ways to use them to your advantage...
- Say you meet a girl online, but she lives on the other end of the country (or even ANOTHER country). If you email, IM, call or text her once a week or even once a MONTH and keep her warm...off COURSE she will want to see you when she's single (and if you’re good, also when she has a bf) and you're around! Some of them will even wait an entire year or MORE for you...
- Say you meet a girl, but she lives in another TIMEZONE even, multiple hours before or after you...dude, there are free services out there that allow you to time your emails, text messages or e-cards (so she'll get them when you're asleep)..YES even international ones! And whenever you're on spring break, on vacation or around those parts for the weekend again, let her know...and date her already!
- Etc.

In other words: they'll wait longer and across greater distances than you'd think buddy...

Relationship advantages
Don’t forget the advantages of DISTANCE here:

• If you can’t be around all day or every day (because of the distance), you’ll give her the gift of MISSING you…and when people are gone we tend to remember all the good things, and forget all the bad ones: look at dead people for example. It means she’ll look forward to seeing you TEN times more then before..and it’s classic push-pull
  • If she’s not from where you are, she can’t know all the bad things about you (the gossip people spread behind your back) OR your reputation (the “player rep” you have) and YOUR friends, exes who try to hurt your game or family that disapproves don’t know either..
  • An advantage of countryside women: lots of country, which means a LOT of quiet space, which means a lot of places where you can do freaky things, have a picknick, go crazy with her etc. AND you can take her to YOUR city so she has to totally depend on you to get around (automatically letting you be the dominant one, the leader, the confident one = attractive)
  • Distance means seeing each other less often, so if you have a busy life or want to date multiple people? Then the distance is your best friend: a natural barrier that can’t be overcome

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very good post.

I cannot wait till im living on my own and I can take these trips to other cities, buy a hotel for the weekend and im all set to meet some lucky ladies