Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women Love Badboys

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Pam's response? "I still love him and I wish things could be better between us." Pam files for divorces and a year later is in an LTR with Kid Rcok.

As SAPHIRE stated, since women tend to lose their sexual value as they age, there come a stage in their lives when they will rearrange their priorities for their intimacy. Women would like you to believe that this decision represents a new degree of maturity for them when actually it become their only recourse to get to long term security that men provide. A 22 y.o. woman's conditions for intimacy may be the Bad Boy that gets her hot, but as she reaches 28-29 she understands that he can't provide for her long term security and then searches out the Nice Guy who does have the means. Sappy, blissfully ignorant, Nice Guy thinks he's finally hit the jackpot after all these years and gives her exactly what she's planned for. It works out even better if she's a single mommie, pregnant by the Bad Boy (who's moved on to equally fertile females) and Nice Guy is willing to play the role of saviour. Finding a male who will securely share the parental investment for the offspring of a more genetically desirable male's (irregardless of the method) is an evolutionary gold mine for the female of any species.
Lmao - SO TRUE! Reality is, if Tommy Lee had treated Pam nicely...she would've cheated and shyt all over him. He HAD to be bad to keep her! Which is harder than it sounds and takes a REAL MAN to do that!

And YES, do NOT be a nice guy cuckold to some bad boy's evil spawn! Don't enable that BS!

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
I lived in Modesto and I've met people who knew Lacy. I think Scott is a ****in sick **** and those women can't be serious.

Anyways, back on topic...

I was arrested at school for some stupid **** I did (I've learned so much how important it is to control your temper), and I got 3 girls from my school IMing me less than a week later online wanting to hang out with me. 2 of them were actually quite hot... Now the girls were not exactly good girls, one of them was arrested to for shoplifting with a friend, and the other hottie is a pot head.. (not the kind of girls I would liek to be around)

After being arrested I was kind of depressed and wasn't interested in going after any ass for a little while... Pluss I moved, so nothing happened, but I'm kind of glad.

Yes, women do love bad boys, but I'd rather be a guy with confidence and looks than a bad boy. I think bad boys attract girls that are trash anyways (at least from what I've seen).
Really? When I got arrested for a confrontation back in highschool, it did nothing to improve my status with the ladies... an already bleak situation just got worse. :down:

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time being a bad boy and i'm speaking the complete truth. Will you get more girls? YES but most likely low self-esteem trashy girls. Being a bad boy works on the younger girls but fyck that. Work on your career, get good grades in school and get rich instead of trying to be a low life bad ass.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sapphire said:
In grade school I was always getting into trouble and into fights with the other boys. In the process, I had half of the girls in my classes in love with me and following me around.

Then, high school came, and I became a shy withdrawn boy who studied hard and got straight A's. All the girls avoided me like the plague.

Then, in college, I started working out, bulked up, rode a motorcycle and adopted a carefree attitude and all the girls started chasing me again.

There is no question in my mind that most women, especially the hot ones, find bad boy qualities attractive. My life experience demonstrates that.

I, personally, wouldn't want a woman that was attracted to this behavior. So a guy rides a motorcycle. So what? That tells you nothing about what kind of person he is. So a guy gets in fights. Whoop-de-doo. That's not really something to be proud of.

Reaction score
Bussey said:
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/love/flashgames.jsp?game=goodgirls

Check it out. Found it on Netscape News Section. The points are as follows:

-They make us feel incredible when they do pay attention to us. The little things matter so much more.

-They love their lives and aren't bound by the rules of society. We want to let loose with them.

-They have a lot of energy. And we can't wait to see just how they plan to use it!

-They are always a challenge. Who can resist a challenge?

-They keep us on our toes and make us less selfish. They won't put up with it!

-They are our little "projects" to nurture and change, but if they do, we eventually dump them for another bad boy!

-They have devilishly playful personalities and a twinkle in their eyes. We never knwo what they're really thinking.

-They add spice to our good-girl lives. They make us feel wild and sexy!

-They excite us because they are so different from us. They're the guys our parents warned us about.

-They put passion into our sometimes boring, structured lifestyle. We can't resist their appeal.

-They are the object of our desires and fantasies.

-They aren't afraid to argue with us, and they usually win. We know they won't come crawling back.

-They represent rebellion, excitement and steamy sex all at once. We're under their spell.

-They are a predator on the prowl. Hungry, unpredictable and a little bit dangerous.

-They make us feel sexy merely by the fact they want us. You've got to be hot to catch a bad boy!

-They have mastered that sly come-hither stare. We're coming! We're coming!

-They can sweep us off our feet before we even knwo what hit us. We love that rush!

-They are irresistable because they know they're hot!

-They don't ever plan too far in the future. You take what you can get.

-They know what they want... and they usually get what they want.

-With them, there's no such thing as a dull moment! You never know what they'll do next.

-They don't feel tied down to any one women, and we love the challenge.

-They don't always have a plan like most good boys do.

-They're not afraid to break out the dating nroms. Actually, most dates are just hooking up.

-The word 'insecurity' is not in their vocabulary. They don't care what others think.

-They don't make a big deal out of small events (one-week anniversaries). You're thrilled when they remember even bug events.

-They are usually strong-willed and sexually aggressive. Need we say more?

-They make us feel safe because they're not intimidated by anyone else.

-They usually can't be negotiated with, but when you get your way, it's way exciting!

-Not often, but sometimes, they show their sensitive, needy side.

-They take charge in all the right ways whether we admit we like it or not!

-They live life on their own terms!

-They flirt with other women. It drives us crazy and makes us want them more.

-They can't be tested.

-They are the right mix of mysterious and elusive. We never feel smothered but sort of wish we could.

DAMNIT THERES A LOT OF THEM.... I give up. read the rest yourself haha.

Discussion....
The question that I want to know is does a Bad Boy have to be extremely good looking, can an 18 year old Down Syndrome sufferer be a Bad Boy, can an aging 60 year old street hobo be a Bad Boy, or a young 13 year old bad ass Afro American boy, can any guy become one or do you need to have a certain type of social status if you wish to become one, can anyone be the Bad Boy who fvcks the good girls in their mid to late 20's.