Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women don't respect men

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can learn a lot from MGTOW videos. This is the only way men have a chance in this feminist world, is to compare notes, observe and learn. Wise up, guys these chicks have been kicking our ass for a while and Howard Dare just told us why, and he's right. I'm glad Howard and some others are here to open our eyes to see things as they really are.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are now taught that they can have it all and do nothing for it. They can have $$$, a career, family (at any age), house, white picket fence, millionaire husbank, 6ft tall, 8 pack, cooks and cleans, does everything. All she needs to do is be there.

Riiiiiiiiight. Sounds like Cloud 9 to me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given my low libido (which gets killed if stressed) moving to soft mgtow mindset doesnt come that hard yet there are plenty of benefits.

Countless times I asked girls to leave the club before 3am in order to have some energy for other activities but no they want to stay there till the last moment possible then expect sex on demand later.

Most of the times I just left them at a taxi station and left, other times just left by myself to save time and energy, apparently actions and being abandoned is the only thing that works nowadays.

From their look of surprise and disappointment I guess most of the guys behave like house pet.

I'm not judging of course, I can afford certain behaviour just because my libido is average to low.

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the 3 reasons? I couldn't clearly delineate them in the video.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't see the video yet, but the main reason I belive is the kids don't even respect thenself so why anyone would?