Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women become unbearable after a while ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is everyone. Don’t make it all about women and finger pointing. You’re being delusional in this situation just as “women” are everywhere else..
Conflict happens because of unmet expectations on both sides.
yeah , me personally my expectation from women is too make my life better , either by improving my standard of living ( basically brining money , and thus reducing my day to day expenses ) , either from a support role (improving my morale when things are not that good for example ) . Number 2 is a must , while number 1 is a nice to have

i do not think that is an unreasonable thing to have this expectations

RickTheToad

Reaction score
actually it makes sense what you are saying ...

Most likely they think that I would not walk away , and this is why they continue with this :)
Yep. I've walked away more than a few times. I've taken a few back, but they had to pay a price :); I then got rid of them shortly after. LOL. I've documented one or two of them here back 2018.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So is everyone. Don’t make it all about women and finger pointing. You’re being delusional in this situation just as “women” are everywhere else..
Conflict happens because of unmet expectations on both sides.
Happens with either gender I assume. Can't confirm as I've never been with a dude.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , me personally my expectation from women is too make my life better

You only want to be with a woman that will lift you up rather than bring you down.

I generally communicate something to this effect early on in my convo's with women so they subconciously have this in their mind, especially when they ask why I'm single.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This generally happens when she longer 1desires/2needs/3respects you.

Its a common pattern in married couples and the fuel for that is that

1)You get out of shape or no longer make her concerned about other women interested in you, other women interested in you are a huge turn on for them.

2)She no longer needs you once she has a house, a salary or possibly alimony.

3)Thats what happens when you become docile toward her or other situations wheter its an argue with the neightbours, you fail to get a promotion or you surrender to her senseless drama instead of brushing it off.

There are no such things as comfortable happy women, only uncomfortable women that get momentary assurance that you still like her only to hear your secreaty calling you at 10pm.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , me personally my expectation from women is too make my life better , either by improving my standard of living ( basically brining money , and thus reducing my day to day expenses ) , either from a support role (improving my morale when things are not that good for example ) . Number 2 is a must , while number 1 is a nice to have

Its not unreasonable but look at the environment.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not unreasonable but look at the environment.
you know ... actually what kinda makes me sad is that you see that this kind of people actually have really low self esteem

and I guess that by trying to pull you down they feel good about themselves

I am quite an emphatical person , and I guess that this is why I do not walk away faster than I should :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know ... actually what kinda makes me sad is that you see that this kind of people actually have really low self esteem

and I guess that by trying to pull you down they feel good about themselves

I am quite an emphatical person , and I guess that this is why I do not walk away faster than I should :)
That's been discussed before that the reason it happens like that is the exact OPPOSITE of what you might think.

I think we need to RUN when we recognize the personality type ( which is common ). Keep them outta your business.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's natural evolution at its best.

Women unconsciously try to become "the king" of the relationship, and they do this constantly.

Why you ask? Because doing so is her way of testing the alpha quality of her man. If he's strong, he'll not let her have her way. If he's weak, he'll submit to her and this in turns makes her even madder and more frustrated.

Hence my personal definition of "relationship" is nothing more than the constant struggle between the man and the woman for the throne.

In this never-ending battle, if the winner is the man, then the relationship is safe and happy.

But if he loses, aka the woman becomes the king of the relationship, then both will suffer.

As crazy as it sounds, it's the reality.

Last edited: