"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Why women become unbearable after a while ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
So is everyone. Don’t make it all about women and finger pointing. You’re being delusional in this situation just as “women” are everywhere else..
Conflict happens because of unmet expectations on both sides.
yeah , me personally my expectation from women is too make my life better , either by improving my standard of living ( basically brining money , and thus reducing my day to day expenses ) , either from a support role (improving my morale when things are not that good for example ) . Number 2 is a must , while number 1 is a nice to have

i do not think that is an unreasonable thing to have this expectations
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
actually it makes sense what you are saying ...

Most likely they think that I would not walk away , and this is why they continue with this :)
Yep. I've walked away more than a few times. I've taken a few back, but they had to pay a price :); I then got rid of them shortly after. LOL. I've documented one or two of them here back 2018.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So is everyone. Don’t make it all about women and finger pointing. You’re being delusional in this situation just as “women” are everywhere else..
Conflict happens because of unmet expectations on both sides.
Happens with either gender I assume. Can't confirm as I've never been with a dude.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
yeah , me personally my expectation from women is too make my life better

i do not think that is an unreasonable thing to have this expectations
You only want to be with a woman that will lift you up rather than bring you down.

I generally communicate something to this effect early on in my convo's with women so they subconciously have this in their mind, especially when they ask why I'm single.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This generally happens when she longer 1desires/2needs/3respects you.

Its a common pattern in married couples and the fuel for that is that

1)You get out of shape or no longer make her concerned about other women interested in you, other women interested in you are a huge turn on for them.

2)She no longer needs you once she has a house, a salary or possibly alimony.

3)Thats what happens when you become docile toward her or other situations wheter its an argue with the neightbours, you fail to get a promotion or you surrender to her senseless drama instead of brushing it off.

There are no such things as comfortable happy women, only uncomfortable women that get momentary assurance that you still like her only to hear your secreaty calling you at 10pm.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
yeah , me personally my expectation from women is too make my life better , either by improving my standard of living ( basically brining money , and thus reducing my day to day expenses ) , either from a support role (improving my morale when things are not that good for example ) . Number 2 is a must , while number 1 is a nice to have

i do not think that is an unreasonable thing to have this expectations
Its not unreasonable but look at the environment.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Its not unreasonable but look at the environment.
you know ... actually what kinda makes me sad is that you see that this kind of people actually have really low self esteem

and I guess that by trying to pull you down they feel good about themselves

I am quite an emphatical person , and I guess that this is why I do not walk away faster than I should :)
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
you know ... actually what kinda makes me sad is that you see that this kind of people actually have really low self esteem

and I guess that by trying to pull you down they feel good about themselves

I am quite an emphatical person , and I guess that this is why I do not walk away faster than I should :)
That's been discussed before that the reason it happens like that is the exact OPPOSITE of what you might think.

I think we need to RUN when we recognize the personality type ( which is common ). Keep them outta your business.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
It's natural evolution at its best.

Women unconsciously try to become "the king" of the relationship, and they do this constantly.

Why you ask? Because doing so is her way of testing the alpha quality of her man. If he's strong, he'll not let her have her way. If he's weak, he'll submit to her and this in turns makes her even madder and more frustrated.

Hence my personal definition of "relationship" is nothing more than the constant struggle between the man and the woman for the throne.

In this never-ending battle, if the winner is the man, then the relationship is safe and happy.

But if he loses, aka the woman becomes the king of the relationship, then both will suffer.

As crazy as it sounds, it's the reality.
 
Last edited:
Top