Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why we are such awesome guys.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are contributing to and learning from this forum and you find yourself not feeling good about yourself sometimes, stop it. I'll tell you why you should feel great about who you are.

You are a quality dude. You might wonder how I could say something like that about somebody I don't know. Every man here (who is a sincere contributor) is here for a reason.

YOU have a drive to improve some aspects of yourself and your quality of life and YOU are taking active steps to see that it happens and YOU will NOT be denied. YOU have a genuine desire to help others with their pursuits of an improved quality of life and YOU help them every time YOU come here and post.

The person I just described was you. With qualities like that, every woman should want you. And if those qualities combined with the proper implementation of all the techniques we discuss here are not enough for her, she's a lost soul and is of dubious character.

That being said, go out there and get them DJ's!

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 12-09-2001).]

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post

TheDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks trickynick,

Since my little letdown last week I have been feeling less than confident, and couple that with the fact that I have been sick as hell all this week, I have been certainly feeling LESS than DJ!

Thanks for the pickmeup

TheDude

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheDude:
Thanks trickynick,

Since my little letdown last week I have been feeling less than confident, and couple that with the fact that I have been sick as hell all this week, I have been certainly feeling LESS than DJ!

Thanks for the pickmeup

TheDude
No problem. I have actually been had an upswing in confidence ever since that b*tch stood me up. I don't no why, it's kind of odd. I think it's a sign that my AFC days are totally gone when I can be stood up and still be confident.

------------------

wjboogy

Banned
Reaction score
Im all of that TrickyNick, but i havent found a girl that has wanted me.

Theres no reason for me to lie.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjboogy:
Im all of that TrickyNick, but i havent found a girl that has wanted me.

Theres no reason for me to lie.
You, wjboogy are a possible exception. Pay attention to this line my original post:

Every man here (who is a sincere contributor) is here for a reason.

I'll leave it to you to decide if that applies to you.

------------------

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fool loses because he does not consider his position, his contacts, and his talents.
The smart wins because he takes on consideration his position, his contacts, and his talents.

WE ARE ALL WINNERS!!

THIAGO

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster:
brings me back to my kindergarden days... Everyone's a winner

Not everyone just us.

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for being stood up, it happens so often that i actually expect it everytime and get surprised when a chick shows up - but I get the shyts for a few minutes and then get on with life and it doesnt bother me.

Why doesnt it bother me? Cause I sincerely believe its HER loss and that she was too stupid to realise it.
I really believe i'm the great catch and my life has more meaning than anything any woman can say or do to put me down.
I kick ass, I believe it and so should you....oh yeah, you can kick ass too heheh