Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why visibility is a magic word online...

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are numerous products for online dating out there in the big bad world, TONS of 'em, and some of them contain the most BRILLIANT ways to pimp every little aspect of your profile as much as you possibly can...but let me ask you a question...

If you were a king and wanted yourself to be NOTICED 24/7, all day, every day, by gorgeous women...what's the point in building a palace made of solid GOLD with the most beautiful, storytelling ornaments carved into it's walls with diamonds, the greenest and most lucious gardens you have EVER seen, guarded by flamboyantly dressed army dudes and packed with the latest and greatest technologies on the HIGHEST PEAK of Mount Everest...were it will NEVER be noticed 24/7, all day, every day?

Yet that is EXACTLY what most men are doing when they're pimping their profile to the max, while NEVER being visible to women enough to get noticed, to get women to approach THEM and so on...and YOU need to PREVENT that if you ever want to be successfull. Introducing: the visibility factor.

Technique #1: being online 24/7
- YOU are less likely to message a woman who hasn't been online for months or even several days, because you KNOW chances are that you won't get a message right away. Guess what? Women think the same way...so the more you´re logged in and appear online on the site, the better..

- The majority of profile based sites out there (and especially paid dating sites) have really, REALLY basic search engines that display search results as follows: 1) now online, 2) online in the last hour, 3) online today, etc. OR a variant which goes for who's online MOST.

Do you understand what this means?

Women who are single and on dating sites, women who use social networking and want to meet new people for fun AND women new in town (or the country) looking for people to show them around...what do they all have in common? They'll SEARCH for guys in a certain area, meaning that if YOU are online a LOT or online most...YOU will be the FIRST one they'll see and thus have the MOST chance of getting a message from THEM...

This all means that by staying online as much as possible, YOU will be found MORE because you´re in the top of the search results (for your city, your region, your country, etc.!)...combine THAT with one of the coolest profiles she's EVER seen and guess what? DOZENS of messages from women who message YOU first will start to appear in your inbox...

How to pull this off? Simple: turn on that computer in the morning, log into that social network or paid dating site of yours…and leave for work, school, fun or whatever WITHOUT logging out the site or turning off your computer. This way, you can go do whatever the hell you want WHILE your profile is staying online the most of probably the entire friggin´ site AND while it´s staying online every hour of the day…so you´ll always rank as one of the first people in the search results and get messages from women first!

Technique #2: updating that profile daily
- Almost all of the search engines on profile based sites also base results on who updated their profile most recently, meaning that if you update your profile DAILY...you will be found more by women and pretty soon you'll be in the top spot of the search results = more messages from women who search for people. Remember that these women messaged you FIRST, meaning that it takes a LOT less effort to get their contact information, because they already showed you that they´re interested.

- A KILLER trick that I learned through one of my friends unintendedly is this thing calleda "Updated Most Recently column", which basically shows you the top 10 (or top 20, top 50 whatever) of profiles that were updated most recently RIGHT on the homepage of the site where people login to their accounts...guess what catches attention? BEING in that top blabla of most recently updated profiles! It will definitely get you some clicks, and messages too, if your site has such a top 10.

Conclusion: not only do you end up being in the first few spots of the search results for ANY profile site out there, but this will also improve your profile skills and make you the ULTIMATE master of tweeking it to perfection...AND it forces you to be busy on meeting women online every day, which gives you CONSISTENT success over time because you´re making a consitent effort of meeting and dating women....

And here´s a bonus of this technique: the search engines of these sites aren't that smart, meaning their budget is about one millionth of Google's, which means a 10 word change is regarded to be equal to a WHOLE profile change by them…HINT!

It’s beating the search results with these two techniques, pretty cool huh?

spainlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. Thats something i didnt have in my method. ;) I guess now its my turn to show what i know!

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get an iphone. You'll be online your whole life anyway. You can chat up a hottie while sitting on the potty.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
being online 24/7 is the worst advise here...

When you are online 24/7 (even though youre not really in front on your computer) you give them the message you have NO life and are a loser who is so desperate he thinks that not logging out is a good tactics.
what a turn-on !!

women are emotional not stupid.

just MINIMIZE the time ONLINE to MAXIMIZE the time OFFLINE...

cheers