“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why to we have to do all the work?! (2 questions)

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
You know what I'm talking about. Why do we have to do all the work when it comes to getting the women?! (Well not all but the MAJORITY of the work)

It seems that all they have to is stand their and look pretty and decide wether they want you or not, and despite your effort you may still be unsuccessful. (I don't know about you but that kinda sucks for me lol).

Another question:

Why do women say they want something when they want exactly the opposite. For example they say they want a "nice guy" yet they gravitate to guys that just want to slime in them and be done with it. (That seems kinda retarded to me lol) and its the same story in everything country, doesn't matter where you live.

I was just wondering....:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
By nature, the man is the "thrower" and the woman is the "catcher". This applies from the basic physical level all the way up through the social multiverse, and no amount of PC is going to change that. You want the girly, feminine woman, you have to be a manly, masculine man. That means going after what you want. Women don't want to take men. They want to be taken by them.

This is the answer to both your questions, BTW. Western society vilifies the natural instincts of the male due to women's lib and political correctness and sexual abuse cases and all this crap, but regardless of what a girl SAYS, she can't deny what her body tells her.

Read the DJ Bible. LOL
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
Women don't want to take men. They want to be taken by them.
amen brotha...
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by eric66
You know what I'm talking about. Why do we have to do all the work when it comes to getting the women?! (Well not all but the MAJORITY of the work)

It seems that all they have to is stand their and look pretty and decide wether they want you or not, and despite your effort you may still be unsuccessful. (I don't know about you but that kinda sucks for me lol).

Instead of questioning this tradition, embrace it! Because you are a guy, you can approach ANY girl, so the only thing limiting your potential is your own willingness to approach.

If you're a girl on the other hand, you can only choose from the guys that approach you. If all you ever get is fat ugly losers, you have to choose from one of them!

Personally, I think us guys get the better deal.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by squirrels
By nature, the man is the "thrower" and the woman is the "catcher". This applies from the basic physical level all the way up through the social multiverse, and no amount of PC is going to change that. You want the girly, feminine woman, you have to be a manly, masculine man. That means going after what you want. Women don't want to take men. They want to be taken by them.
Exactly true. It sometimes surprises me how little people understand their own instincts and nature. It seems the more educated humans get, the less they seem to know.

As far as the question about women saying they want one thing and then go for the opposite:

When they say they want a nice guy, they do not mean, spineless, nagging *****y little boy who goes around kissing her feet. By nature, they want a strong masculine man that can protect her and her offspring from the enemies. Ofcourse this isn't really that nescesary anymore, but it is still in their instinct. And it should be.

This is still survival of the fittest because it is still nature. Therefor, it is more logical for her to go for the jerky guy that can obviously stand up for himself and protect what's his. She'd love him to be nice to her but if he doesn't, it is still better than some girly guy complaining about how unfair life is.

Like someone said here before: When they say nice, they assume he'd still be confident and masculine.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Why to we have to do all the work?! (2 questions)

Originally posted by Interpol
Instead of questioning this tradition, embrace it! Because you are a guy, you can approach ANY girl, so the only thing limiting your potential is your own willingness to approach.

If you're a girl on the other hand, you can only choose from the guys that approach you. If all you ever get is fat ugly losers, you have to choose from one of them!

Personally, I think us guys get the better deal.
I never thought of it that way lol.. :D

I now understand, thanks for clearing that up guys.
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I find it highly boring if a girl approach me 1st. I donno .. there is no challenge .. no thrill ..
 

Okra

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta, GA
Originally posted by SealTeamSix
I find it highly boring if a girl approach me 1st. I donno .. there is no challenge .. no thrill ..
I feel almost the same way. No matter how much I like women, I don't really enjoy it when a woman comes onto me TOO strong. If it is subtle, then that is cool. Like, if she is dropping hints, that's cool. But if she is spitting game at me like I would at her. That takes my role away.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
It seems that all they have to is stand their and look pretty and decide wether they want you or not, and despite your effort you may still be unsuccessful. (I don't know about you but that kinda sucks for me lol).
So would you prefer to be a girl? I won't...:D
Because you are a guy, you can approach ANY girl, so the only thing limiting your potential is your own willingness to approach.
That's how you should see the things.

I understand what you are saying, basically "girls have it easier than us guys". That's DAMN WRONG.
Think one second that if you are a girl and you are BUTT UGLY, it's GAME OVER for you your whole life, you will have it much harder no matter what you do.

Basically if you are a guy, nothing is ever "granted", you need to "work it", some guys more than others, but any guy, no matter how great he is, he still needs to "work it".

So embrace who you are and stop hating on the good-looking girls who can get anything by just sitting/standing there! Feel grateful that you were NOT born a girl who's bound genetically to be UGLY!
;) :D
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Caveman

Like someone said here before: When they say nice, they assume he'd still be confident and masculine.
Exactly. Women don't lie when they say they want a nice guy, they just don't MEAN it in the same way we understand it. For more on that, check out this tip: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56618

eric66, part of the fun of being a man is being able to do the approaching, going out and taking what you want, all while you got women who are sprucing themselves up in hopes that you will talk to them. I wouldn't have it any other way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top