Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Scarcity Mindset is the worst thing a man can catch

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is false. In recent history, it was closer to being true in the post-Sexual Revolution, pre-internet era (1960s-early 1990s), but it's not close to reality now.

If an average looking woman isn't getting a lot of interest in real life, she has two digital options to get more male attention without even closely examining her day-to-day life.

She can increase her activity on social media if she's not very active on social media and get more social media DMs. In most cases, her DM flow already contains enough men as she's likely already somewhat active on social media. Instagram is the best dating app out there as there are far more people present on Instagram than the Big 3 swipe apps. It's true that there are a lot of people in committed relationships on Instagram, but there are plenty of unattached people on Instagram. That's likely where she'll get most of her attention. If she uses Twitter, she probably has DM options there too. If she went to college and has some office job, she likely has a LinkedIn account. If she makes a few posts on LinkedIn, she'll get some DMs looking for dates and/or sex on LinkedIn too.

If she doesn't get enough abundance from her social media DMs, she has the option to create an account on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge. Doing this will fix her abundance problem. An average looking woman on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge has 100+ penis options. While many may want her solely for sex, she has enough abundance from having that quantity of options that there will be some men who want to commit to her within those 100+ options. For instance, this woman had 1,946 men who had already swiped right on her on Bumble without her even needing to take action. That's a lot of options.

There's no average man who can come close to female abundance like that.
It's OVER for AverageManCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has to do with marketplace dynamics truly. In a place that is warmer - think cities in Texas/Arizona/Florida/SoCal there will be more fit women, why? Because it’s warm and you end up wearing skimpier clothing, often these cities also just are fitter and more affluent.

In these areas women tend to adjust their expectations - elsewhere, where a good looking fit woman is an anomaly even 4’s think they’re 9’s. (49’er syndrome)

I’ve seen this as I’ve traveled to the locales listed from my home base for years - where suddenly I go from being London Broil to Filet Mignon for the locals (much higher quality than my home base provides) literally the moment I step off the plane.

Again market economics are at play, things that are plentiful are not as valued.
Eastern Europe is most definitely not a "skimpy clothing" place, but the chicks there on average beat anything in the Sunbelt USA, aside perhaps from Arizona State U coeds.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen. I get having a chip on your shoulder.

But you kinda have the attitude that because you kill it at the gym you deserve a certain kind of chick etc.

That’s faulty logic. You do the gym in part to maintain that intimidating vibe. Well being intimidating runs lots of people off.

I bet you project unconsciously an intimidating don’t F with me vibe. That comes out of the chip on your shoulder about being run down before in life.

That is an anti-seductive vibe. Very different energy than if you were killing it at the gym for a competition or just because you love to lift.

It’s about the motive behind what you do and the energy that creates. That is what you must reprogram if you want success relating with people,

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t like eastern euros.

Eastern Europe is most definitely not a "skimpy clothing" place, but the chicks there on average beat anything in the Sunbelt USA, aside perhaps from Arizona State U coeds.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you’re as jacked as you say you are,
I'm almost a foot shorter and have arms only one inch smaller in diameter. He's not...

Though I agree with some of what he says...

Last edited:

BorisBeef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, most younger men (younger than 30 I geuss) only meet women through OLD. I've literary heard some young guys say this. "Approach, nahhh".

To really understand women you must've been around them constantly. Living together and being in a rollercoaster type of relationship will teach you how to really deal with women.

Men don't really mind how they get a woman, but women on the other hand crave a romantic story. If a man doesnt know how to create this story he might get her poosy, but he will never get the woman's heart. A man must know the difference between meeting a woman through OLD, approach, night game, social circle ect. Meet the same woman in these 4 scenarios and her view on you might be completely different depending upon how you met her.

It's sad when you only know women on a surface level but never went deeper. And OLD is the driest, most superficial way to meet women. I take OLD with a huge grain of salt. I rather meet a woman in real life, because it creates a way better "romantic " story .

Ofcourse it's seems easier for women. But take your favorite IG model or whatever, and ask her if she ever been single and had a dryspell for a long time. Big change she will say yes. Yet she'll keep herself in shape, look and smell good ect. She will know (unconsciously) that every day she might meet "that man". Ofcourse insecurities might creep up now and then, but the hb8+ will always have some confidence she will be able to " drive a man crazy". More and more men dont have this confidence .

To refer to the previous paragraph, what works for me lately is having the alpha in the wild mentality. I do my things and wont go out of my way to meet women, but yet I'm always prepared. My body, my style ,my crib is always ready for action. It happened to often that wasnt ready when I suddenly met a hot woman. I could go grocery shopping and take a woman home( happens once a year but oke) .I could be hiking, swimming, fishing, jogging ,chilling ect ,and boom, there are 1 or 2 hot women who now meet "the Alpha in the wild. "

A quick ONS via OLD is the equivalent of a man going to the hookers. It's just not as satisfying as a more intimate relationship with feeling and anxiety involved. Its actually detrimental for most humans.
I just understood a drawback of mine in this appointment, and that is that when I was young I had many friends and suitors because they were high school and training places where I went.
It really was natural, I don't think it would even have crossed my mind that years later I would be turning to pages like this for help.
I got to thinking that since I took my package delivery job I really am not in contact with women. Approximately 1 year ago. But several years ago I began to disconnect from my social life, what a crap.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was trying to point out is that hypergamy is more prevalent & savage with young men due to their inexperience and inability to climb the SMV ladder at those young of an age. Outright Losing out to Chad is basically the norm as a young male lol. A woman will practice hypergamy in a LTR or marriage after the guy has lost his frame in the relationship. However, this can be caused by a myriad of reasons though. Here is the type of relationship I am talking about.

1). Guy meets girl
2). Girl has interest in guy and they have sex
3). They both end up in a talking phase/early LTR
4). Girl stops vibing the guy and starts monkey branching out
5). Guy gets dumped, goes back to spinning plates rinse and repeat.

VS

1). Guy meets girl
4). Early LTR turns in to an actual relationship.
5). At some point either the guy loses frame/something happens to start the death of the relationship
6). Girl starts monkey branching out
7). Guy gets dumped

My main point is that these men never get passed the early LTR phase. Novice guys are more than likely to experience breakup A because they lack dating experience.
Let me fix this for you with something i learned around 2002 or so..

1). Guy meets girl
4). Early LTR turns in to an actual relationship. Guy always keeps options option (finding other women constantly and getting orbiters like women do)
5). At some point either the guy loses frame/something happens to start the death of the relationship
6). Girl starts monkey branching out Guy monkey branches
7). Guy gets dumped Girl gets dumped

ESSENTIALLY YOU TAKE A FEW OF THEIR TACTICS. I learned from the womens tactics and realized if i took a few of them i would do much better.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen. I get having a chip on your shoulder.

But you kinda have the attitude that because you kill it at the gym you deserve a certain kind of chick etc.

That’s faulty logic. You do the gym in part to maintain that intimidating vibe. Well being intimidating runs lots of people off.

I bet you project unconsciously an intimidating don’t F with me vibe. That comes out of the chip on your shoulder about being run down before in life.

That is an anti-seductive vibe. Very different energy than if you were killing it at the gym for a competition or just because you love to lift.

It’s about the motive behind what you do and the energy that creates. That is what you must reprogram if you want success relating with people,
This is so true. You really can't go wrong with a happy attitude. Yes in photos sometimes women like men with a strong masculine look who aren't smiling.. but you can't act this way in person without scaring away a number of them. Noone wants the angry guy

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe abundance at some point extends to beyond women itself and just to abundance in your own life. In my opinion, the most powerful and strongest player is one that can not have a woman in his life but still be happy because he knows that at some point, a woman will come along. When you get to this state, which is very tough to get to, you almost ascend to a brand new high. Obviously, you need to have value of your own or else you are just like one of those herbivores in Japan that avoid women and play videogames all day. Once you get to this mindset, it is like playing the game on cheat codes because you genuinely don't care, deal with women's BS less than any other guy might, and play on your own terms.

As much as we rag on the Nice Guy or AFC, I actually think the more well-aware men of the Manosphere and Red Pill are far far worse and even bigger simps.

First you have the incels.

The guys that post 1k+ theories, analyze face shapes of other men, worship male models, and then talk about female nature. They speak so poorly of women and of female nature but the cruel irony is that these men are obsessed. Rejection has broken them to where they have dug up a dark community online to be a part of and now their misery has company. I honestly think Incels online are bigger simps and much worse off than an AFC or Nice Guy that isn't game aware.

Try hard alphas.

The ones who preach about lifting and hypergamy and how awful women are. A lot of times these dudes might even lift and get on dating apps but these guys are also losers. They are obsessed and thirsty over women and upset that their new muscles are not finding them the success with women they wanted. Their lack of social development and their lack of ability to connect with people makes them that awkward guy, almost like a Sodini in the worst case scenarios.

MGTOWs.

On the surface it might seem that they are going their own way but they are actually just as obsessed with women. The issue is that they have to let the world know of their need to avoid women. Yet, they will browse forums just like this and hope other aspiring players follow in their lonely foot steps.

It is a cruel and nasty cycle with all types of these guys.

Except the AFC and Nice Guy lacks the ego so they can actually be more mentally healthy and move on to productive hobbies while eventually getting their normal LTR. The Incels and those in the Manosphere have low value but a big ego to boot which leads to them being entitled towards women. When one comes along, they act in scarcity and get possessive which the woman picks up on and flees. Then the guy gets even more frustrated and the cycle repeats.
Would elliot roger fit the description?