Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the rise in sexless men/simps is the final blow to dating

Reaction score
A white woman never has to go outside her race. There are usually enough white men chasing white women. White women are at the top of the food chain when it comes to mating options evaluated on the basis of race/ethnicity and biological sex.

When white woman go outside their race, they tend to prefer black men over all others. Some will go for Hispanic men. Most are repulsed by East and South Asian men. Men of Indian ancestry tend to be spam approachers and some subpar, overweight white woman will go for them. A college educated, yuppie white woman with a BMI under 25 isn't interested in an East or South Asian unless he's absurdly wealthy. A $100,000-170,000 annual salary isn't going to do it for them.
99% of the white women that date black men are either trash tier that white men don’t want or post wall age because their parents are either too old or dead to care about who she dates.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am noticing that the black pill seems to be overtaking the red pill.
The queue of men abandoning the planation forever is akin to that of the queue of
middle Eastern savages slowly but surely invading Europe. I wonder if there's a link?