Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Kavanaugh nomination circus should scare the sh*t out of each and every one of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very serious issue. There's nothing wrong on having extra precaution when picking up a girl... These days, any wrong move from you can be interpreted as rape or other kind of abuse... and, of course, no fvck is worth of your life or reputation...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BibleBelt wasn't always this way. He decided a few years ago to go full democrat, and has not looked back.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a fvcking rapist. Fvck all of you who think that man deserves to be on the supreme court. His victim has been in therapy her entire life because of what she did to him, with very detailed therapists's notes, by the way. If you think she's lying, then she's been lying her entire life in what was supposed to be confidential therapy sessions. For anyone to think this is some sort of setup, you have to be a fvcking idiot....which is why this thread is on sosuave. You're all morons.
Why are you so angry about it? Do you know her personally?

I don't really know what happened, but it IS possible for someone to lie to a therapist about therapist. (Fail at wordplay.) Even for years. That doesn't make what she's saying true.

True or not, it seems obvious a bunch of politicians goaded her into making this public at juuuust the right time. Same thing happened with Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton. This is how politicians operate. They can't be satisfied drafting bills and listening to constituents, so they find ways to act like degenerates and sabotage each other and ruin people's lives on our dime. Frankly, I'm not surprised.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BibleBelt wasn't always this way. He decided a few years ago to go full democrat, and has not looked back.
lol. sounds like an origin story narration in a movie.

logicallefty

Reaction score
He's a fvcking rapist. Fvck all of you who think that man deserves to be on the supreme court. His victim has been in therapy her entire life because of what she did to him, with very detailed therapists's notes, by the way. If you think she's lying, then she's been lying her entire life in what was supposed to be confidential therapy sessions. For anyone to think this is some sort of setup, you have to be a fvcking idiot....which is why this thread is on sosuave. You're all morons.
Please tell us you were being sarcastic here. You were, weren't you?

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. This is a pure witch hunt. Gentleman, you HAVE TO eliminate TOXIC and CRAZY people from your life. I'm sure some of you know my story about a crazy girl ruining my life for a little while. It can happen to any of us, and the worst thing is I knew about all of this sh!t before it happened to me.

Stay vigilant.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if he is guilty or not. Either way, I think he would be dangerous on the court. That said, as a male pursuing a career in politics (for the purpose of combating poverty), it does concern me.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the hearing yesterday there is no doubt. Kavanaugh is innocent. Democrats were playing politics. Their attitude toward Kavanaugh was different than with Ford.They asked slmost no questions of Ford. Just made statements against Republicans and Kavanaugh.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just pointed out that Bill Clinton is a rapist, and I have often referred to Hillary as The Wicked Witch of the West. The democrats are corrupt buffoons, and the republicans are genuinely evil.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
By all accounts, Kavanugh is as close to a boy scout as you can find in Washington. Married father, goes to church, coaches his daughters' basketball team, the whole nine yards. Nominated and appointed to numerous important government jobs in the past; thoroughly investigated as part of the process. His co-workers love him. His ex's all say that he is a 'perfect gentleman'. Squeaky clean record. Yet, his life and career are about to be destroyed by a single, unproven allegation from 36 years ago.

Kavanaugh is a conservative judge nominate by Trump. If Kavanaugh is appointed, he will tilt the balance of the Supreme Court towards conservatism for decades. He will be the tie-breaking vote on cases involving highly controversial social issues, like abortion and the Second Amendment. His appointment will, quite literally, have a profound impact of the future political direction of the country.

Kavanaugh’s accuser is a liberal, pvssy hat wearing professor from California. She is a registered Democrat, attended anti-Trump protests, and considers herself part of the 'resistance'. The liberals have been freaking out about the Kavanaugh nomination and trying to do everything in their power to thwart it. Three days prior to the confirmation vote, the Democrats release the accuser's letter containing an allegation about something that allegedly happened in high school while Kavanaugh was teenager -- an allegation that is impossible to prove as much as it is impossible to disprove. Any intellectually honest person, regardless of their political leanings, can put two and two together and conclude that this is a hit job.

Yet, Democrat men are perfectly happy to throw Kavanaugh under the bus, even though they could very easily become victims of similar false allegations themselves. Women stick together and push the narrative that female accusers must always be believed. But men are all too happy to use made up allegations to destroy their opponents, even if, by doing so, they are digging their own graves. Any time you need to destroy a man’s reputation, all you need to do is find a female willing to accuse him of something…anything sexually inappropriate. And if the man is in a high-profile position, his accuser will become an overnight celebrity herself. TV interviews, book deals, countless likes on social media…being treated as a ‘hero’ of the Me Too movement. While I’d like to think that most women would not invent fake sexual assault/harassment allegations to gain celebrity status, there is no doubt in my mind that there are many who would.

I predict that there will be an epidemic of false allegations over the next decade…to a point where they will become commonplace as kind of modern day witch hunt. Initially, it will be limited to high profile politicians and celebrities but it will eventually trickle down into mainstream society. Any one of you is a potential future victim. Any girl you have ever dumped or pissed off for some reason could one day wake up and decide that, for the past 20 years, she has been suppressing memories of some terrible thing you did one night when you were drunk at some party in high school or college. And then she will share her “Me Too experience” on social media. She will get attention, sympathy and many likes. And you will get fired from your job without an investigation or due process. Or worse.

Scary times we live in.
join the club change gender to transwoman and sue too

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As stated by others in this thread the real danger is in the abdication of due process. This could have been vetted confidentially over the summer. However that was not in the political interest of the left wing liberals who don't want to see the Supreme Court majority populated by originalist judges who actually respect the US Constitution. Ford's story has more holes than swiss cheese. In addition, if you watch her body language when she responds to various sympathetic questions her tone of voice raises as though she is asking a question and her eyebrows raise as though she is seeking approval.

Its as though her unspoken sub-communication is (Was that OK? Did I do a good job?) approval seeking toward the liberals. Pull up the session and watch it for yourself. I noticed that immediately. The accusers of Bill Cosby were not doing that. Watch and compare.

Many women are becoming aware of just how off the rails scary this is. I know I am and have been for a while now. Women have fathers, and sons, and brothers, and uncles, and husbands. The precedent being set is extremely dangerous. The double standard that breaks upon party lines has never been more painfully obvious (Bill Clinton's accusers have never had their day in court *and never will* and Bill Clinton has never had a day of reckoning because the same liberals crucifying Kavanaugh protect Bill Clinton even if they find his behavior reprehensible). They have all drank the ideological Kool Aid. They could care less about truth. They care about POWER and only POWER and the Supreme Court composition represents a serious impediment to left wing liberal POWER. It better become very important to women that the men in their own lives and families are not bludgeoned this way without due process. Lindsay Graham won my utmost respect on Thursday calling it out accurately and passionately.

There do exist some decent human beings on the Democrat side of things. I fully expect some of them are also outraged, if privately. And I am optimistic that their votes will courageously express that outrage when they vote FOR Kavanaugh.

Billtx49

Reaction score
As stated by others in this thread the real danger is in the abdication of due process. This could have been vetted confidentially over the summer. However that was not in the political interest of the left wing liberals who don't want to see the Supreme Court majority populated by originalist judges who actually respect the US Constitution. Ford's story has more holes than swiss cheese. In addition, if you watch her body language when she responds to various sympathetic questions her tone of voice raises as though she is asking a question and her eyebrows raise as though she is seeking approval.

Its as though her unspoken sub-communication is (Was that OK? Did I do a good job?) approval seeking toward the liberals. Pull up the session and watch it for yourself. I noticed that immediately. The accusers of Bill Cosby were not doing that. Watch and compare.

Many women are becoming aware of just how off the rails scary this is. I know I am and have been for a while now. Women have fathers, and sons, and brothers, and uncles, and husbands. The precedent being set is extremely dangerous. The double standard that breaks upon party lines has never been more painfully obvious (Bill Clinton's accusers have never had their day in court *and never will* and Bill Clinton has never had a day of reckoning because the same liberals crucifying Kavanaugh protect Bill Clinton even if they find his behavior reprehensible). They have all drank the ideological Kool Aid. They could care less about truth. They care about POWER and only POWER and the Supreme Court composition represents a serious impediment to left wing liberal POWER. It better become very important to women that the men in their own lives and families are not bludgeoned this way without due process. Lindsay Graham won my utmost respect on Thursday calling it out accurately and passionately.

There do exist some decent human beings on the Democrat side of things. I fully expect some of them are also outraged, if privately. And I am optimistic that their votes will courageously express that outrage when they vote FOR Kavanaugh.
Yes, due to her background in psychology she did a credible job of convincing quite a few people, but her body language, lack of pertinent backup and event surrounding memories, and not even a single credible witness gives the scam away as an attempted outright public character assassination of a good man by a political party…

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can find her testimony credible. Look at her response to question about her fear of flying:

She can fly to Tahiti for vacations but needs to "get up the gumption" with the help of her friends to fly to DC? Give me a break.

The other thing that caught my attention is the fact she seems to have a crystal clear recollection of certain small details (like the fact that there was no music playing when she arrived, that she only had one beer, and that the living room looked modest and sparsely furnished) but has no recollection of who drove her to the party or who drove her back. This is all very convenient - if you don't remember how you got home, you don't have to name any witnesses. Also, she claims that she ran out of the house to escape. So how did she get home? Remember, this was 1982: no cellphones or Uber back then. Did she come back to the house and ask someone to drive her? Did she hitchhike? And how can she not remember that if she remembers everything else about the party?

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can find her testimony credible. Look at her response to question about her fear of flying:

She can fly to Tahiti for vacations but needs to "muster the gumption" with the help of her friends to fly to DC? Give me a break.

The others thing that caught my attention is the fact she seems to have a crystal clear recollection of certain small details (like the fact that there was no music playing when she arrived, that she only had one beer, and that the living room looked modest and sparsely furnished) but has no recollection of who drove her to the party or who drove her back. This is all very convenient - if you don't remember how you got home, you don't have to name any witnesses. Also, she claims that she ran out of the house to escape. So how did she get home? Remember, this was 1982: no cellphones or Uber back then. Did she come back to the house and ask someone to drive her? Did she hitchhike? And how can she not remember that if she remembers everything else about the party?
She's such a liar. I hope she gets made an example of.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She can fly to Tahiti for vacations but needs to "get up the gumption" with the help of her friends to fly to DC? Give me a break.

The other thing that caught my attention is the fact she seems to have a crystal clear recollection of certain small details (like the fact that there was no music playing when she arrived, that she only had one beer, and that the living room looked modest and sparsely furnished) but has no recollection of who drove her to the party or who drove her back. This is all very convenient - if you don't remember how you got home, you don't have to name any witnesses. Also, she claims that she ran out of the house to escape. So how did she get home? Remember, this was 1982: no cellphones or Uber back then. Did she come back to the house and ask someone to drive her? Did she hitchhike? And how can she not remember that if she remembers everything else about the party?
I didn't find her testimony credible. Her response to questions she didn't like or that sought to nail down details got the "I don't recall" response.

Her story has changed and morphed. I just noticed some body language cues that were approval seeking from her handlers.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't find her testimony credible. Her response to questions she didn't like or that sought to nail down details got the "I don't recall" response.

Her story has changed and morphed. I just noticed some body language cues that were approval seeking from her handlers.
But half of the public does not even care at all and won't look at it like that. Society has become to free.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But half of the public does not even care at all and won't look at it like that. Society has become to free.
I fear just the reverse. We are in a period where an ideological tyranny threatens freedom of ideas. Was at a fair today. Many people I said hello to are watching closely. And they are disturbed by what they are seeing (assumption of guilt; treatment based on ideological beliefs, etc.).

The good news is they all vote. The midterms are going to be a bellweather.

Status
Not open for further replies.