Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Kavanaugh nomination circus should scare the sh*t out of each and every one of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if we accuse you of rape you are automatically guilty?

I love the leftist playbook.
Nope, no one said that.

If they call you a rapist then you are obviously a rapist. If you question the accusation then you are an oppresive misogynist.
Why would they be calling me a rapist?

Bible, you will finally gain credibility if you and your spanish inquisition friends can provide some evidence......5 pages in and still nothing has been forthcoming.

I'll raise my beer in toast to you when Kavanaugh gets confirmed. HAHAHAHAHAAAA!
LMAO, the evidence is not permitted to be released to the public. You can't say there is no evidence.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. It can and does happen to people, regardless of "poor discretion".
False rape allegations are quite rare. As I reiterate, if not criminally guilty they are almost certainly guilty of exercising poor discretion in that situation.

2. I agree, and yet the leftist SCOTUS members are known to always go party line.
More mindless bitching about "leftists" who don't have the power to control anything.

3. I'm elated that your ilk are getting what they deserve #MilitaryTribunals. I just don't give a fvck whatever crybaby terms your side tries to spin things with.
Your "ilk" has been whining for five pages in this thread about how hard life has been for a wealthy white man with an ivy league education.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Kavanaugh (and Cosby/Weinstien) are not guilty of s€xual assault. Those girls/women consented by participating regardless of being coerced in, pressured or willfully.

Their later feelings of regret, remorse or feelings of disgust is not cause to claim assault.

However Kavanaugh is at a job "interview" to verify his eligibility, if you take away both sides of your politcal leanings, there's some valid doubts on his suitability.

Discuss his suitability. He will be on the bench for many years.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s happening on the Capitol today is a perfect microcosm of what feminism is. Children throwing a temper tantrum for not getting their way. Don’t think these protestors are angry because kavanaugh is getting confirmed. They angry because they can FEEL their power slipping. They know the country is waking up and people, both men and some women, are getting tired of feminism. I think history will remember Trump for his role in taking a stand against radical feminism and the movement that follows.

These protestors on the Capitol don’t even know what they’re angry about. Just a bunch of idiot sheep following the herd.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kavanaugh (and Cosby/Weinstien) are not guilty of s€xual assault. Those girls/women consented by participating regardless of being coerced in, pressured or willfully.

Their later feelings of regret, remorse or feelings of disgust is not cause to claim assault.
No, sorry that is rape - especially when drugs or threats are involved. Stop condoning rape. Why are there so many rapists in this thread?

However Kavanaugh is at a job "interview" to verify his eligibility, if you take away both sides of your politcal leanings, there's some valid doubts on his suitability.

Discuss his suitability. He will be on the bench for many years.
That's the whole point of the discussion. He has bad discretion, temperament, and is not impartial. He's a partisan hack with a drinking problem and history of sexual misdeeds.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s happening on the Capitol today is a perfect microcosm of what feminism is. Children throwing a temper tantrum for not getting their way. Don’t think these protestors are angry because kavanaugh is getting confirmed. They angry because they can FEEL their power slipping. They know the country is waking up and people, both men and some women, are getting tired of feminism. I think history will remember Trump for his role in taking a stand against radical feminism and the movement that follows.

These protestors on the Capitol don’t even know what they’re angry about. Just a bunch of idiot sheep following the herd.
They're angry that a well-to-do white male with an ivy league education, a drinking problem, and history of sexual misdeeds is being treated like a victim because he almost didn't get a job promotion.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is pretty fvcked up that you think being at a high school drinking party gives consent to rape someone. By that rationale, if a straight man were ever in a gay bar, and got drug into the back and gang raped by other dudes, then no crime occurred, right?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're angry that a well-to-do white male with an ivy league education, a drinking problem, and history of sexual misdeeds is being treated like a victim because he almost didn't get a job promotion.
The white man thing huh?

You explain to me why the #1 most likely demographic to kill themeselves in this country is the middle aged white male. 7 out of 10 suicides every year in this country are white men.

Take your white privilege argument horsesh*t and put it in your attic next to your “I’m with her” shirt.

Enjoy having Kavanaugh on the bench, too! ;)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The white man thing huh?

You explain to me why the #1 most likely demographic to kill themeselves in this country is the middle aged white male. 7 out of 10 suicides every year in this country are white men.

Take your white privilege argument horsesh*t and put it in your attic next to your “I’m with her” shirt.

Enjoy having Kavanaugh on the bench, too! ;)
You think a well to do white man with an Ivy League and prep-school education is having his life ruined by not getting a promotion?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is really special about Kavanaugh as a judge is that he is completely empty suit, a shill for corporate america and the billionaires. Hell, he makes Roberts look like a free thinker. The new court with Kavanaugh will further empower corporations and the current unsustainably unequal wealth distribution. No society has been able to maintain these conditions, and it is absurd to think we are any different. Kavanaugh puts us one step closer to everything falling apart.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think a well to do white man with an Ivy League and prep-school education is having his life ruined by not getting a promotion?
Typical liberal response of avoiding the question completely

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, sorry that is rape - especially when drugs or threats are involved. Stop condoning rape. Why are there so many rapists in this thread?
Nobody's condoning rape per se.

I've had this debate with the ladies in the Cosby thread and made my point there. Not wanting to sidetrack this discussion, you could point out any flaws in my contention in that thread.

That's the whole point of the discussion. He has bad discretion, temperament, and is not impartial. He's a partisan hack with a drinking problem and history of sexual misdeeds.
It's his impartiality that raises doubt, the rest is easily dismissed such as drinking in his youth but if he's lying abt it then there an issue of credibility.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's condoning rape per se.
I've had this debate with the ladies in the Cosby thread and made my point there. Not wanting to sidetrack this discussion, you could point out any flaws in my contention in that thread.
That's exactly what the comment I just quoted did. It was a direct endorsement of rape - "coercion / pressure"

It's his impartiality that raises doubt, the rest is easily dismissed such as drinking in his youth but if he's lying abt it then there an issue of credibility.
He lied under oath. He's clearly a functioning alcoholic. And he went on a whole partisan conspiracy tirade while applying for a position that is supposed to be impartial.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you think guilty without ANY evidence.

Where did you get your law degree again?
"Your honor, please direct the witness to answer the question," would be the court room line.

And the question is, if you were to end up at a party of gay men that involved alcohol, does that give them consent to butt rape you? Republicans say it does. No wonder they are so terrified of gays, LOL.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He lied under oath.
You assumed he lied, that doesn't make him a liar.

He's clearly a functioning alcoholic.
He drank in his youth. So did I and many others here. I still drink on a weekly basis, I am able to function very well in my job. And this doesn't make me an alcoholic.

You're being biased here.

And he went on a whole partisan conspiracy tirade while applying for a position that is supposed to be impartial.
This is the only valid opinion you have (of which i agree) and one that needs to be discussed by both sides of the political divide.

Would it be good to have someone with partisan views on the bench ?

If not why? Is yes why?

These are important questions everyone here should ask themselves because it will make an impact for many years.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You assumed he lied, that doesn't make him a liar.
No, he did in fact lie under oath and he vehemently refused a polygraph test.

He drank in his youth. So did I and many others here. I still drink on a weekly basis, I am able to function very well in my job. And this doesn't make me an alcoholic.

You're being biased here.
Witnesses, friends, and acquaintances have corroborated his heavy drinking. He also was defensive and attacked Senator Klobuchar for simply asking if he liked to drink. He was exhibiting tendencies throughout the hearing of someone with a drinking problem.

This is the only valid opinion you have (of which i agree) and one that needs to be discussed by both sides of the political divide.

If not why? Is yes why?

These are important questions everyone here should ask themselves because it will make an impact for many years.
Everyone has their own biases, but he made it clear he has it out for the "left wing" and will rule as such. That is not a characteristic of an impartial judge, sorry.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If not why?
An impartial judiciary is the foundation of our legal system. That's why we have a court system. If judges are just politicians, then we might as well get rid of them and let the other two branches of government do the judging. We'll just let Trump throw anyone he doesnt like into jail. That is how it is in Russia with Putin, a system that the right wingers admire so much.

I'm sure it is fun when the judge is biased in your favor. But when the tables are turned and the bias is against you, then that deal doesnt seem so hot.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An impartial judiciary is the foundation of our legal system. That's why we have a court system. If judges are just politicians, then we might as well get rid of them and let the other two branches of government do the judging. We'll just let Trump throw anyone he doesnt like into jail. That is how it is in Russia with Putin, a system that the right wingers admire so much.
Ding ding ding! This is what Republicans want. The Republican Party is not a viable democratic organization. It is a fascist racketeering enterprise with cult-like followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.