Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the hell is everyone hating on adele

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of this crazy backwards "body-positive" movement that encourages women to think overweight is attractive. No, its just an excuse to be unhealthy, void of self discipline and physically lazy. If a man wants a hot woman he has to put the self work in, it amazes me how these women think they shouldn't have to put the same amount of effort in.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she looks alot hotter and i give her credit for quitting smoking and losing the pounds:)
When red pill or black pill, you acknowledge the receipt of the female nature.

Fat as ****kkk slob wife. Divorces and dtops Weight to jump on the D and CC. Bishs skiing down cawk mountain.

Classic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of this crazy backwards "body-positive" movement that encourages women to think overweight is attractive. No, its just an excuse to be unhealthy, void of self discipline and physically lazy. If a man wants a hot woman he has to put the self work in, it amazes me how these women think they shouldn't have to put the same amount of effort in.
Women are children. They believe in fairy tales. Her weight and kill count don't matter. Lmfao neither does money, looks or game.

Wait wut?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men were to think and behave like women we would all be bashing that deadbeat loser who worked hard to get a degree and find a successful job.

"Bro you dont need a job and money to be worth, go back to the sofa and enjoy the welfare checks".