Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why the hell do they care?

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still at an early stage on my way to becoming a dj. I am still at the point where I have to approach plenty of girls to be more comfortable.
I have approached many girls, but I ususally do it when there is nobody around. A while ago. I came to the conclusion that if I could talk to a girl when there are plenty of people around, I would talk to ten times more girls, because it is so hard to see a girl where there is nobody around.(feel kind of stupid for saying that)
One more thing I have to tell you is that, though I am black, I hardly ever get buying signals from black girls. I am not american and I do dress more like a white kid. I get buying signals i.e smiles, eye contact from white girls only. I have come to the conclusion that only white girls like the kind of black man I am. I approach white girls more often than I approach black grls(not attracted to asian chicks). Even if a white girl dont give me buying signals, I will still talk to her if I like her, because they are more polite and they will listen. I have tried some black girls that didnt give me buying signals, and these are part of my worst memories in approaching girls.
Here is my problem, every time I try a pick up, at school, at the mall, or wherever, people will just be looking at me in a very weird way.
Is it because I am trying to pick up a white girl?
Are people just amazed that I can do what most of them cant.?
I am trying to get over the fact that people look at me , but I want these answers, cause they will help get over those eyes.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do dress more like a white kid
i don't see how you can possibly make a generalization like that. don't be drawn in by stereotypes.

why not just try dressing sharp? get some nice shoes, some nice shirts, a leather belt with a silver buckle, a classy watch, neaten up your appearance (if it isn't already) and you'll be set. i find that this is a happy medium when battling for girls from different races.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think his problem is not so much the race or dress issue, its the fact that he feels like people are staring/watching at him. i think maybe you are alittle insecure. so why is this? is it because you are foreign? is it because YOU have a problem with race? or is your game so wack that people ARE giving you looks? cus if you're pulling girls that you are happy with, than who gives a flying fcuk what people think.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like what you said about jealousy.

recently i was on the bus, and sat next to the prettiest girl and said Hi, and tried to talk to her.
I noticed all the other people staring at me, like with disapproval or dirty looks. Why?

because the world is filled with AFC's who are so stupid they have convinced themselves that it is bad manners or something to blatantly pick up on girls.

well, **** them! they probably are somewhat jealous, or thought i was tacky because they obviously knew what i was doing. But i dont live my life for them... just ignore them, dont let them screw up your mood.

and the girl on the bus was smiling and enjoyed talking to me, so it would be dumb for me to do what the beta males want. i was glad i sat next to her.