Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Gym will make you more of an Incel than a player

Damiannt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, I'm sorry that some men do not like the gym but go there to find sex partners. I don't see the point in getting women's attention with your body if you sweat at the gym and want to get out of there. I pride myself on having a toned body, going to the gym, and even taking sarms from PureRawz. But that's because I really like to pump muscles, have normal firm biceps, and not look like a chicken. Dudes with dumb "kill me on the spot" faces at the gym have always freaked me out. Have you ever seen one? I guess so since you wrote this post or replied to it. I wish people worldwide would stop kidding themselves and start respecting their desires (if it's legal and moral).

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is such thing as being TOO big. Women prefer leaned/toned guys. You should look like you go to the gym and maintain a healthy BF% but not look like it's your entire life.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is such thing as being TOO big. Women prefer leaned/toned guys. You should look like you go to the gym and maintain a healthy BF% but not look like it's your entire life.
Completely agree, guys get to a certain size then get that look about them where I wonder
if they can read or not. I can't afford to be big for numerous reasons, food cost and amount of
time measuring stuff out and faffing around being one of them. Secondly, I must have about £5000
if not more of various expensive high quality motorcycle kit which is a snug fit on me now (better
aerodynamics, flapping clothes can cause rider fatigue, and don't protect as well in a spill) not to
mention adding weight to myself in any way whether that be fat or muscle is the quickest way to
slow my bike down. I try and keep myself around the 12 stone mark, this year I've been on one meal
a day since February to maintain my weight, this would usually cause weight loss but admittedly I
have been consuming a LOT of beer over the last year or so which has kept me about the same weight.
I'm still 32 or 34 inch waist dependent on the clothing at almost 50 and do not sport the big gut
you usually see on other bikers in my age group. spackfire5.jpg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the exact opposite of what I see. Most bulky ripped guys have gorgeous girlfriends.
If you're bulky/ripped, you're supposed to have a gorgeous girlfriend, especially if you are 6'0"+. 6'0"+ and muscular is the most in-demand look.

Reaction score
If you're bulky/ripped, you're supposed to have a gorgeous girlfriend, especially if you are 6'0"+. 6'0"+ and muscular is the most in-demand look.
I can see a ripped guy having a hot gf, but I’ve never seen these buff liver king looking men with hot gfs ever lol. The big muscular liver king dudes at the gyms always have an overweight or meh/10 gfs lol. I’ve never heard of a girl being sexually attracted to The Rock or Hugh Jackman. Jason Mamoa is more of a Chad than hyper masculine male lol.

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see a ripped guy having a hot gf, but I’ve never seen these buff liver king looking men with hot gfs ever lol. The big muscular liver king dudes at the gyms always have an overweight or meh/10 gfs lol. I’ve never heard of a girl being sexually attracted to The Rock or Hugh Jackman. Jason Mamoa is more of a Chad than hyper masculine male lol.
Where do you live? I live in Australia in a large city and most hot girls with a boyfriend are either very good looking fit pretty boy or ripped gym lad.
Not all but most.

I’m not implying it’s a must - but it’s clearly not uncommon or not happening as you say.

When I was overseas in Colombia, I was surprised how many attractive women were with busted looking average men, it did actually surprise me because I’ve never seen this in any other country.

I suspect you’re American and women there don’t often go for fit/bulky guys because there isn’t alot of them to date there anyway.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unrelatable to most women- So your daily routine is to spend 1-2 hours in the gym, eat chicken breast, rice, broccoli, and protein powder every day, and you are an Andrew Tate/Fresh and Fit representative. How the fvck is any woman supposed to emotionally connect with you? You might be able to pull some bimbo looking or a quick fvck or wanting a break from the streets, but you will not be able to keep a normal girl. You are basically male equivalent of a girl that just goes to bars and clubs and parties 4-5 nights a week. Ironically, these are the only type of women y'all seem to go on dates with lol.
And this is problematic how? A lot of those bar party gals live for bars, partying, and going to the gym.

The guy you describe could also end up with a gym girl like Cassandra Martin.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going only from personal experience here... This is a method tried and tested... And has got me laid many times.

I use some online dating apps.. I get a chicks number, and she gives me her number based on me looking in pretty good shape on my profile pics.

I talk to her on WhatsApp, and her interest level is medium.. I ask her, for a picture of herself, however in return I send her a video of myself lifting iron in the gym.. My arms looking big, veiny and fukin strong.

80% of these chicks go from medium interest to, high interest and begin talking about let's get together for a date.

It's always worked for me... Not sure what this poster is even talking about