Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Drive for Greatness?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to catch myself from slipping into mediocrity, weakness of mind and spirit. I have thought on this for a few days now, and my Crab Mentality post is tied to that thought process.

Why does a man want greatness? What is his motivation? Why does he feel the need to excel and succeed in life?

Because he is apart. He is meant to be apart. In this context it means creating himself. Making his mark. Being who he, himself, has decided to be. Your very DNA, the Y chromosome, is evidence of this. DNA services, such as the several family heritage sites that analyze your DNA, cannot trace genetic history through the father. It can’t be done. It is only tracked through the mother, grandmother, and so on. Every man is genetically unique. You, as a man, have always been destined for greatness. For achievement. The term for this, the description of a man’s genetics, is Monad.

To the very core, you want to be something more than a mere cog in a wheel, more than some pansy dancing around the flower pasture to the tune of your supposed masters.

Claim your birthright, gentlemen. Be the man apart. Be the monad. Your days of placating must end if you are to rise.

-Mufasa

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not apart as much as you are striving for polarity, because without context you can not be. There must be dark to make out the light and vice versa. You are not you without your environment and the contrast it creates.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This has to be nominated for the dumbest thread of the year on SS!!! You want to strive for greatness not for the ladies, but for youself!!!!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be nominated for the dumbest thread of the year on SS!!! You want to strive for greatness not for the ladies, but for youself!!!!
I believe that's what he's talking about

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have pulled from it what you wanted to. Read it again.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hapiness runs after me. That is because I do not run after women. Happiness, however, is a woman."

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nietzsche said man is the rope stretched between animal and the superman. He is a bridge, not the goal.
We all have a battle between doing what is right and what is easy. Those little decisions to do what is easy brings you more to the animal and doing what is right brings you more to the "ideal". The drive for greateness is your self awareness clawing to get out.
I see your point of view, to a certain extent. My observation has been that the more a man denies or suppresses himself and his masculinity, the more feminine and reactive he becomes. He becomes a totally different thing entirely, and a self destructive mess, bumbling around the world wreaking havoc on his own life and the people around him. I’m still working on the full concept of it, but it is what I’ve come to understand.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right. The "nice" guy is a total failure. The world need MEN to support it and guide it to freedom and safety. I know a guy who is in his 50's with no family, lives with others because he is too poor to live on his own, and is meek. I looked into his eyes once and it looked like something coming out of a swamp. Like a beaten kitten crawling out of a swamp. This is the alternative boys. Always choose the hard path and get **** done.
The meek inherit nothing. Not even good pvssy. Used and abused men, the meek.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point of view, to a certain extent. My observation has been that the more a man denies or suppresses himself and his masculinity, the more feminine and reactive he becomes. He becomes a totally different thing entirely, and a self destructive mess, bumbling around the world wreaking havoc on his own life and the people around him. I’m still working on the full concept of it, but it is what I’ve come to understand.
What does that say about reactive women haha

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to catch myself from slipping into mediocrity, weakness of mind and spirit. I have thought on this for a few days now, and my Crab Mentality post is tied to that thought process.

Why does a man want greatness? What is his motivation? Why does he feel the need to excel and succeed in life?

Because he is apart. He is meant to be apart. In this context it means creating himself. Making his mark. Being who he, himself, has decided to be. Your very DNA, the Y chromosome, is evidence of this. DNA services, such as the several family heritage sites that analyze your DNA, cannot trace genetic history through the father. It can’t be done. It is only tracked through the mother, grandmother, and so on. Every man is genetically unique. You, as a man, have always been destined for greatness. For achievement. The term for this, the description of a man’s genetics, is Monad.

To the very core, you want to be something more than a mere cog in a wheel, more than some pansy dancing around the flower pasture to the tune of your supposed masters.

Claim your birthright, gentlemen. Be the man apart. Be the monad. Your days of placating must end if you are to rise.

-Mufasa
Its been said, men have a burden of performance.

The sexual revolution and free love era is a joke. Cucks and betas thought it meant that the burdens were over. Instead, women expected poly during best yrs of top form SMV 18-23 and fallback in beta cuck as a single mom once SMV craters.

We're seeing the same thing again today. Pedal victimhood once SMV has decayed. The old social contract is incumbent and women are bringing little to nothing to the table. The giys are still competing in the dominance hierarchy. Its still about resources and pursuing the top of the mountain. Its delusional to think you can mgtow checkout and not play. It just means no Soup (poon) for you.

Seek pursuing something of true intrinsic value. I suggest fellas start a business or freelance at the very least. Learn to be a more resourceful man. I don't fathom ever retiring. I will bamg the guns of a side hustle. I wont need to be at a job. Even if I don't have a lot to clients as a old man. Its something I have to make for. I think more men will be pursuing this path given the automation and efu system which pander to women.