Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why street pickups are impossible & other stories

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

I haven't posted in a while.
I haven't been working on my game lately due to a total lack of chicks, meaning I don't know any and never meet any.

I take extra courses and go to the gym regularly but it doesn't make a difference really......

I've tried street pickups, but guys, honestly, any of you ever had success with these?

I mean, if a beautiful chick approached on the bus I would be a bit wary, even if she was a fine puzzy

Ironically, my university is full of fine puzz, but how can one approach out of the blue?

I am a bit tired of the game honestly, and this lack of success is tiring. I enjoy a lot of physical activity and sports, but my social life is still nil. I actually would only care for a steady GF, but I guess you need a social circle to go with it, right?

The positive thing is I'm caring less and less about sex or relationships, but my life is lacking any emotion at all. It is totally feeling less, void any humanity.

In addition, I'm usually very upbeat about the prospects but I'm worried about NOW.

A decent guy like me, who is definitely NOT a chump deserves a bit more

Cheers ;)

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
You= chump

Get a reputation.Be either known as a player or a macho(in the player way).Girls will talk about it and even if a lot will tell they dont like you because of your reputation or that they heard that you were a macho,they will eventually think of you as a manly man.Be congruent.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The secret to street pick-ups is to not ask them out directly. Tell them you are going to a party or some event and then say "I don't know the exact address of the place but I could give you a call when I find out."

This way she doesn't think that you are trying to pick her up and the whole situation becomes less awkward.

Once you have her number though, you can call her up and ask her out.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe youve done the wrong things for a purpose.
You want a LTR.
Dont push yourself to do street pickups if they seem pushy. Why do some... pushy pickups when you have a LTR? I mean, universities arent exactly filled with LTR material.
Pickup a girl when you see it as non-pushy. You will have at least one opportunity to do a non-pushy pickup each day.

apvcovenman_79

Don Juan
Reaction score

get social life ...get women to be your "friends".... course you're not gonna treat them as friends....

put yourself in the place of a hot women walking down the street ...
would you respond to anyone walkin' up to you and askin' for ur # ?
makes you look very cheap....

street aproaches are fun ....keep them practicing ONLY as FUN ....

get women in SOCIAL circles....

and even if you could get any chick on the street ....you still are gonna think tht you could get a better one.... it is.....endless

incognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible. It just requires skills and perseverance. It depends how much it's worth to you.

I have done some of my best work on the street.

I try ALL of the time and it pays off rarely. It's best to be conversational, positive, funny yet indifferent, act like you are always having a good time and they might be able to come along for the ride.

Unless you build really strong rapport, you have to go in for the kill. If you don't at least make out with them, getting their numbers is almost a waste of time. Just having a bit of chit chat then a number is largely useless. If you can't go and do something immediately, like go for coffee, beer, or even sit and chat in a park, forget them.

I've taken girls home I've met on the street, usually after we've gone for a drink STRAIGHT AWAY. Sometimes we've gotten along well and hung out then had to part but have met up again.
Think of them what you will, but they have all been good girls, one of them an ex-Olympic athlete!

The street is good because it is surprising to them if you are smooth and not sleazy. If you show great social skills, ie. friendliness, this does score huge points, and is different to being in the "friends zone". If you are confident and somewhat indifferent girls seem to think, "this guy is capable of getting anyone", it might as well be me. It is also a chance for girls who don't let themselves get picked up at clubs to meet guys and get to know them, and even be naughty fast, and later it can be justified, "we just hit it off in this totally random situation", as opposed to "I went home with a guy from the club".

Remember though, like I said I try ALL of the time, just chatty and light at first, you don't need to get rejected, if it's not flowing give up. In all successful cases the IL has gotten high pretty quickly, Walden's 30 second rule seems to apply a lot, but if they are keen straight away, your chances are heaps better, as long as you chill with it.

If you aren't getting positive vibes back real fast just NEXT. Resist the temptation to get a number off someone who is not keen. It will actually be WORSE for your game and self esteem. If you back off when they aren't keen and bump into them again you will won't feel foolish, and they will think you were just being friendly and may behave differently.