Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why some men get literally any girl they want?

Reaction score
There are men who are not neccessarily players but they know how to get a woman they want. When there is this ONE girl/woman they are really into, they can just get her, sooner or later. How do they do it?
Many dating coaches say that as the very first thing you should try to notice if the girl likes you, if she is interested and then do something. Also, if you feel like she is not interested, then just leave her, because "there is plenty of fish in the sea". But I know of many stories, where there was a guy who simply really liked this one particular girl, who was rejecting every men who tried to pick her up. But then this man came along and he got her. Or even if he was not successful from the very beginning (she either turned down the date invitations or seemed disinterested), later on he got her anyway.
What I want to say is that nowadays a lot of dating advice is focused on the abundance and letting go as soon as the girl shows disinterest.
But should a man really let go of a girl if she shows disinterest? Or at what point should the man stop pursuing? I know in general man should not chase woman, but I am speaking about situation when there is a girl/woman and you say to yourself "I want her!" ... like you literally mean it. A girl who is worth fighting for. That happens very rarely but it happens, so what to do then?

How some of these men do it, that they simply choose a girl they like and they just conquer her heart and end up in a relationship? This ability to focus on one particular QUALITY girl and actually GET her is something I would like to learn.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are men who are not neccessarily players but they know how to get a woman they want. When there is this ONE girl/woman they are really into, they can just get her, sooner or later. How do they do it?
Many dating coaches say that as the very first thing you should try to notice if the girl likes you, if she is interested and then do something. Also, if you feel like she is not interested, then just leave her, because "there is plenty of fish in the sea". But I know of many stories, where there was a guy who simply really liked this one particular girl, who was rejecting every men who tried to pick her up. But then this man came along and he got her. Or even if he was not successful from the very beginning (she either turned down the date invitations or seemed disinterested), later on he got her anyway.
What I want to say is that nowadays a lot of dating advice is focused on the abundance and letting go as soon as the girl shows disinterest.
But should a man really let go of a girl if she shows disinterest? Or at what point should the man stop pursuing? I know in general man should not chase woman, but I am speaking about situation when there is a girl/woman and you say to yourself "I want her!" ... like you literally mean it. A girl who is worth fighting for. That happens very rarely but it happens, so what to do then?

How some of these men do it, that they simply choose a girl they like and they just conquer her heart and end up in a relationship? This ability to focus on one particular QUALITY girl and actually GET her is something I would like to learn.
Most women in the dating market arent good for relationships. Many women currently in relations arent even good for it. Your job is to deal with women with sufficient interest. They will want to fvck you. Its their job to desire a relationship. Wanting a relationship foe a man is feminine. It comes across as needy. And women can sense it and will string you along.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Well nobody (excluding say a young Leo Dicaprio or whatever) gets ANY girl they want

In general though, the guys you speak of have what she values and he makes his move/tells her he likes her.
So if it's some super hot 17-22 year old, he needs the good looks
If she's some 35 year old, he needs the money to provide her with the lifestyle she wants and she'll (reluctantly) bang you for it lol etc etc

There's almost no 'skill' involved

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or even if he was not successful from the very beginning (she either turned down the date invitations or seemed disinterested), later on he got her anyway.
Sometimes a girl rejects a guy out of habit. But then his invitation kind of gets her attention and it kind of simmers in her mind a bit and she ends up noticing him for the first time. So that can work, but it's generally not the best strategy.

It's a big world, there are a lot of people out there, a lot of different interactions going on, people are hooking up in a lot of different ways. So you can find an example of almost anything. Every rule has exceptions.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice to move on when a girl doesn't seem interested is aimed at guys who are new to seduction and not very skilled. Keeps them from wasting all their time and energy chasing a girl who likely won't become more attracted to him.

A guy with a lot of confidence, experience, and social calibration can make himself stand out against all other men, so he knows in most cases if he keeps talking to her, she will recognize that and become attracted to him. This will never *always* work, but it is the reason it looks to you that it always does for some guys.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice to move on when a girl doesn't seem interested is aimed at guys who are new to seduction and not very skilled. Keeps them from wasting all their time and energy chasing a girl who likely won't become more attracted to him.
I don't claim to be an expert, but the older and more experienced I get, the more firmly I believe in this idea that if a girl doesn't seem interested, don't waste your time. Don't invest your time into women who don't respond to you. It's partly a self respect thing, I guess.

When I was younger, I was much more likely to keep trying with a girl, keep giving her a chance to get to know me and see my positive qualities. And that did work sometimes, it's just not something I would bother with now.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
But should a man really let go of a girl if she shows disinterest?
Not necessarily. But she would start to laugh at you with her friends if you don’t. You would be considered socially inept.

Or at what point should the man stop pursuing?
When you ask her out and she says “no.”

I know in general man should not chase woman, but I am speaking about situation when there is a girl/woman and you say to yourself "I want her!" ... like you literally mean it.
When you ask her out and she says “no.”

A girl who is worth fighting for. That happens very rarely but it happens, so what to do then?
You ask her out until she says “no.”

Got to remember, there is no such thing as “one special girl”. They all do the same thing in a different sexier package.

What the heck is a quality girl?

After 30, a women’s stock is crashing and burning by the day. Back in the day, I had to have Madonna and Sharon Stone, then when they hit 38, I realized they could realistically have a 2 year granddaughter. Turned me off them real quick.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@oldmanofthesea is right. The guys that watch PUA are extremely new to the game or have been out of it forever. You're instructed to move on quickly so that you can observe the variety of women and get a few bangs in to figure out what you really want. A guy who is experienced and comfortable in the game knows his strengths and has a catalog of things to try on the girl to get her interest. His mindset is 'shes a challenge, this is fun, I bet this next thing will get her attention.' he's having fun. The noob is all anxious and fragile and hoping she'll validate him. She can't hurt the veteran's feelings no matter what she says or does so he is comfortable messing with her like a locksmith.

Persistence pays. She might even agree to a date out of annoyance because she's tired of saying no but then finally be charmed on the date. Since guys are usually picking girls this way strictly based on physical attributes it doesn't mean an LTR will work. It's usually for a fling out of curiosity or STR if she's a fun bang.

I'm with @zekko though. I wonder if it's dropping T levels(I hope not) or just a better idea of what I really want out of life and developing deep self respect. When I was younger I didn't think very many steps ahead, I was just obsessed with finding a fun crazy tight girl to selfishly bang as hard and as often as I could. If I found one I liked I simply persisted with charm until she found something she liked about me. After years and years of over indulging in sex I wanted something more out of life and found that girls could not supply that. So simply pusssy is slowly becoming a lower priority and I filter for very high caliber high quality women to save myself time, dignity, and peace of mind.

My standards are higher and I have a better grasp as to the abundance and variety. I could meet a woman every second for the rest of my life and I'll only end up meeting a small fraction of all women. I could also die tomorrow, so whats the big deal? I'll still be somewhat persistent if I meet a woman I really enjoy but I've given myself a higher purpose so I don't care as much as I used to about simply banging.

If I want to bang I can get 2 girls for every day of the week. But I have a life now lol and enjoy investing my time in other things.

What sucks is the brain has a 'use it or lose it' function. So the less I charm girls, the more I forget how to charm. I make sure to put some charming in every month to stay sharp and I put myself in places where I'll meet good LTR material because I enjoy challenging women to offer something other than their body. Obviously I don't push for a relationship but it's a natural byproduct of the dating process.

I only wish I dated like this when I was younger. I'd probably be an astronaut or a billionaire by now. Instead I sacrificed a lot for pusssy in my dumb youth lol. It's fun but very overrated in terms of life satisfaction in my opinion.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Move on after a rejection because one can't change a girls mind. It's not possible.
She knows within half a second before you've even finished the first word of your opener whether you have a shot or not

ps - nobody can get 'literally every girl they desire' lol (unless maybe certain celebrities could come close)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pursuing, but not chasing"....is an oxymoron. Get rid of internal contradictions in your thought processes, so you can see/think clearly. Men will use any excuse to get the poon, including lying to themselves and believing the lie.

Get your head squared away, then women will see you as a rock of stability. You will become an irresistible island oasis from all the drama of the open ocean.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pursuing, but not chasing"....is an oxymoron. Get rid of internal contradictions in your thought processes, so you can see/think clearly. Men will use any excuse to get the poon, including lying to themselves and believing the lie.

Get your head squared away, then women will see you as a rock of stability. You will become an irresistible island oasis from all the drama of the open ocean.
Like lying that you love her?

Wolf.

Reaction score

Some people are just social experts the can manipulate every emotion you have it’s just a talent they have and sharpened by there experience

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A guy with a lot of confidence, experience, and social calibration can make himself stand out against all other men, so he knows in most cases if he keeps talking to her, she will recognize that and become attracted to him. This will never *always* work, but it is the reason it looks to you that it always does for some guys.
That's true.
Also, the way you deal with rejection could be the thing that sparks interest in her.
Rejection does have its advantages, don't see it only as a bad thing.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are like cats... ever chase a cat to pet it? good luck.
women are like cats... if they dont like you, you dont see them or hear them in your vicinity

women are like cats... all of a sudden they are at your leg, meow meow
women are like cats... that meowing at your leg is saying "hello, you interest me"

remember fellas... women are like cats.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are like cats... ever chase a cat to pet it? good luck.
women are like cats... if they dont like you, you dont see them or hear them in your vicinity

women are like cats... all of a sudden they are at your leg, meow meow
women are like cats... that meowing at your leg is saying "hello, you interest me"

remember fellas... women are like cats.
I though they were more like fish
1574929287006.png

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do realize N.P.H is homosexual?