“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why Some Men Can't Get Laid (And What To Do About It)

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
Article:

————

Why Can’t I Get Laid?

https://beyondages.com/why-some-men-cant-get-laid-and-what-to-do-about-it/

There are a few reasons why you can't get laid. Some can be solved pretty quickly while others may require you some time.


The good news? It doesn't take much to get laid. A few months of working on yourself (or even weeks) will set you up for a much better dating life. You just need to be willing to do the hard work.

Without further ado, here are the main reasons you can't get laid

1. Your social circle is very small
2. You don’t look the part
3. You can’t get laid because you’re fishing in the wrong lake
4. You have bad logistics
5. You’re insecure down there
6. You have no social skills with women
7. Or maybe you can’t get laid because you have low self-esteem
8. You can’t get laid because you don’t know how to escalate
9. You can’t get laid because you’re not on any dating app
10. You’re on dating apps (but you can’t use them well)


———-

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top