Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why so awkward?

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick is a professional dater. you've been with her for almost a year, no sex, and just a little kiss. any chick would have ended you by now (no offense), but she wanted to hang around, this is suspicious to me. im curious, how much money have you spent on her, and how much she spent on you?

Reaction score
Omen,

You need to set the standards for the women who you want to be with. Why do you want this girl who has ground rules of what needs to be done to satisfy HER!!!

Don't do a damn thing that she suggests - this is your downfall - women don't respect men who change their thinking and actions to please them - this is a sign of a weak man!!!

Do not call her for any reason!

If she calls you tell her that you are not the person for her because she is displeased with who you are and then tell her that you like who you are and wll find a woman who does also.

Tell her you are tired of her demands for attention and it has worn you out!! It is her that needs to adapt to your liking and not the other way around!!

She'll respect you for taking this stand.

Do not initiate contact!

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Omen,

You need to set the standards for the women who you want to be with. Why do you want this girl who has ground rules of what needs to be done to satisfy HER!!!

Don't do a damn thing that she suggests - this is your downfall - women don't respect men who change their thinking and actions to please them - this is a sign of a weak man!!!

Do not call her for any reason!

If she calls you tell her that you are not the person for her because she is displeased with who you are and then tell her that you like who you are and wll find a woman who does also.

Tell her you are tired of her demands for attention and it has worn you out!! It is her that needs to adapt to your liking and not the other way around!!

She'll respect you for taking this stand.

Do not initiate contact!

This is about what its coming to. By next week all of this will be solved. And I am even ready to tell her almost the exact same thing you said about being displeased with me.

And I think she will respect me for this. I've tried so hard to keep my cool, and i'm ready to blow a fuse, but I gotta handle this like a man. I'll tell her what I have to say, turn my back, walk, and not look back. Not yelling and screaming and drama. Just staight up... This is how I feel, deal with it or leave. I don't care if i'm with a girl for 6 months or 5 years i'm not taking anyones bull****.

And HuuBinh, it wasn't only a kiss this whole time. The intimate part is not a problem at all, and has never even been discussed as one.

Anyway guys, this will be over soon, and I can move on to someone else. I've already been keeping an eye out incase this ends.

There are too many fish in the sea to be playing games.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Omen
And I think she will respect me for this. I've tried so hard to keep my cool, and i'm ready to blow a fuse, but I gotta handle this like a man. I'll tell her what I have to say, turn my back, walk, and not look back. Not yelling and screaming and drama. Just staight up... This is how I feel, deal with it or leave. I don't care if i'm with a girl for 6 months or 5 years i'm not taking anyones bull****.

***This is key. Respect is a 2-way street. If she gives none, she gets none.

Anyway guys, this will be over soon, and I can move on to someone else. I've already been keeping an eye out incase this ends.
***This may sound horrible but it needs to end. You need to move on to bigger and better things my friend.

***Don't blow your fuse with her. Keep as calm as you can. Why make it worse by blowing up. Plus, it drives them nuts when they think they can't get to you.