Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Small Town People Are so Mean and Petty

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
It's crazy how often I encounter this: constant sarcasm, meanness, loudness, pettiness, ugliness, and just generally evil behavior among small town people.

I'm sure most of you have noticed this as well but there is a very strong correlation between looks and behavior. That is, people who are physically attractive are generally positive, optimistic, kind and have a generally kind and loving energy. Meanwhile those who are physically unattractive are often mean, negative, uncouth, bitter and often just downright evil.

This is why life in small towns is so unpleasant and often ugly and nasty: the PEOPLE embody those traits. And why? Because they are low value and have nothing of a positive nature to contribute.

The point is, BECOME a high value person if you are not already, then FIND other high value people to work, play and associate with.

Another thing I've noticed: the eyes of people in small towns are so dead. There's no life, no sparkle, no joy. They literally look catatonic. I used to find it funny and typical--I had seen it all too often before. But now it's just menacing. I know these people are ready to snap at any time and go bonkers for no reason. It's like a form of walking insanity. Actually it IS walking insanity.

I don't see much difference between the average person in a small town and so-called "deranged" homeless people.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's crazy how often I encounter this: constant sarcasm, meanness, loudness, pettiness, ugliness, and just generally evil behavior among small town people.

I'm sure most of you have noticed this as well but there is a very strong correlation between looks and behavior. That is, people who are physically attractive are generally positive, optimistic, kind and have a generally kind and loving energy. Meanwhile those who are physically unattractive are often mean, negative, uncouth, bitter and often just downright evil.

This is why life in small towns is so unpleasant and often ugly and nasty: the PEOPLE embody those traits. And why? Because they are low value and have nothing of a positive nature to contribute.

The point is, BECOME a high value person if you are not already, then FIND other high value people to work, play and associate with.
I grew up in a small town. Can confirm. As soon as I could I moved to the city.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Another thing I've noticed: the eyes of people in small towns are so dead. There's no life, no sparkle, no joy. They literally look catatonic. I used to find it funny and typical--I had seen it all too often before. But now it's just menacing. I know these people are ready to snap at any time and go bonkers for no reason. It's like a form of walking insanity. Actually it IS walking insanity.

I don't see much difference between the average person in a small town and so-called "deranged" homeless people.
I've been to small towns where people were polite. It has to do with the quality of the people.

I was actually thinking about this a few hours ago. I had to go into a WalMart and I could not believe the degeneration I saw there. I saw transsexual lesbians with beards, morbidly obese people in carts, a young female (can't call her a lady) dropping the F bomb about five times because a stock clerk said that they were out of stock on something, lots of ugly tattoos, etc.