"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why "SHE PAYS SOMETIMES" is a GREAT sign....And NEXTING FREELOADERS

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
I was reading Dekka's post, and he remarked that:
1. She was in love with him
2. SHE was already paying for stuff

Forgive me Sherlock, but THESE TWO THINGS GO TOGETHER. In fact, if SHE NEVER PAYS, there's something seriously WRONG.

When you truly love someone you want to GIVE to them. Make their life better.

It's the opposite of USING them.

When she pays(or tries to,,and by the way guys, by all means let them be a real person and pay for stuff) IT MEANS:

1. This girl MIGHT be a keeper. She is avoiding the princess crap and showing some consideration
2. Her INTEREST level is probably high OR:
3. She's just a good character person who thinks its only fair
4. She sees that relationships are give and take all the way through marriage which is another good sign.

CONCLUSION:: If she doesnt offer to pay by the third date, consider the NEXT SCENARIO!!!!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top