Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why she do this though?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious. You have to basically do everything counter to your instincts. The dynamic she is looking for is that she wants to prevent you from moving on.

Act like you are trying to move on and she is dragging you back in.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This exactly what my ex was like. Trying to tease me and lure me. I get turned off by too much confidence nowadays. Prefer to deal with slightly insecure girls with more innocence.

You are dealing with a she-devil and she must be approached or avoided as such.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This exactly what my ex was like. Trying to tease me and lure me. I get turned off by too much confidence nowadays. Prefer to deal with slightly insecure girls with more innocence.

You are dealing with a she-devil and she must be approached or avoided as such.
So everything she does or says is a "play"

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So everything she does or says is a "play"
She has moved on and she is having fun with the other guy and she wants validation from OP. If OP doesnt give her the validation she will paradoxically be more satisfied (because it will give her reason to chase) and behave better towards OP.

OP you need to be 100% confident she misses you and wants you and you must act arrogant. You are dealing with a bad girl that does not deserve your attention. If she wants your attention she is going to have to please you in any which way. Tell her you are going to give her punishment. It's tricky but that's the only viable option.

Then she will come to you. And if she doesn't, you didn't waste your time.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has moved on and she is having fun with the other guy and she wants validation from OP. If OP doesnt give her the validation she will paradoxically be more satisfied (because it will give her reason to chase) and behave better towards OP.

OP you need to be 100% confident she misses you and wants you and you must act arrogant. You are dealing with a bad girl that does not deserve your attention. If she wants your attention she is going to have to please you in any which way. Tell her you are going to give her punishment. It's tricky but that's the only viable option.

Then she will come to you. And if she doesn't, you didn't waste your time.
not that srs just a girl i met we havent talked much at all. She just sent me a vvideo of her pvssy out of nowhere.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the same one u did the whacky stuff with?

Just relax then and take your time

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not that srs just a girl i met we havent talked much at all. She just sent me a vvideo of her pvssy out of nowhere.
And you didn't fall for it. It means nothing except she wanted a powerful response out of you as validation.