Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why "Pandering" is ALWAYS bad policy

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always telling men not to pander to women, but I rarely explain why. Here is another detailed explanation of WHY "pandering" is bad policy.. not only with women, but in life overall.

1. You degrade yourself

A wise man once said: "If you don't respect your own morals and values.. who will?"

You must always honor yourself. If you don't, then no one else will. Its really that simple. No body cares more about your needs and YOUR success than you. When you pander to others.. you are elevating them and degrading yourself. You are basically saying to them: "Your happiness is more important than mine".

When you set that standard with people.. it continues for the duration of the relationship. They will EXPECT that you always put them first over yourself and you have no one to blame but yourself.

2. You create relationships based on exploitation

We all know that all relationships are give and take. But why start a relationship by marketing yourself as someone to be used? This is what you do when you pander. You are telling people: "Its ok for you to use me. Just please, please, please like me! Like me at any cost!"

People will take full advantage of this.

3. You don't make the rules

When you start a relationship by submitting to the desires of others rather than LEADING and pointing people in the direction YOU want.. it leads to a relationship where the other person makes all the rules. They will come to expect this.. and any attempt to take the power back will cause drama.

4. You attract the wrong people

Women are the best example. When you pander.. you only attract self-centered and controlling women. Submissive women want to be lead. A pandering faggot does not lead.. he follows. So you attract self-centered women who will inflict psychological fear and emotional abuse on you when you don't "fall in line" with what they want.

MEN: When I say stop being pathetic faggots I'm telling you this for your own good. You can NEVER be happy living on someone else's terms. Never. If you are living in fear, then you are in a toxic relationship. You should feel free and relaxed in ALL your relationships.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the same goes for tolerance. If you tolerate BS, people will just keep piling it on to you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to make everyone happy, you make no one happy. Indifference rules here.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was asked to go to a ballet show with this chick.

She wanted me to buy the tickets. Show was sold out. Got 2 tickets, asked her to pay upfront, email.

She said no, i'll pay you cash at the show. Thought was fishy, told her I needed the cash. She propose meet this weekend. Told her perfect let's meet there and than.

Than she goes balistik on me, saying I am not nice or gentle, always rude, thoughts we were friends, why you bought the tickets before accepting the cash (her part).

Than tell her, a friend would make it easy to reimburse me. Than she's "don't wanna go with you , sell them to me"
I tell her i'll let her know Friday what I do.

She goes tell me now or i'll buy myself.

I answer back 2 hours later: Sure i'll sell you this weekend.

Her answer: "Forget it bought them myself for me and a friend, thanks"

Moral: don't comprimise with crazy, but still got 2 tickets in my hand to a show I don't feel like going anymore.
Don't feel like inviting a date either or my plate

Poon is 100%, and if they go crazy... it means you standing for something.