Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why online dating sucks for normal dudes (a theory)

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just start with the premise that if you are really good looking, perhaps this doesn't apply to you. A few plates I've had (met them in real life, not online) and I discussed online dating and the pro's / con's. Here's what I took away:

1. Girls don't need to go looking for the guys / put in any effort. I think they spend far, far less time than we do looking at online profiles. Unless you are a model, they don't message you.
  2. Point 1 necessitates this point. If you aren't getting messages, you need to be initiating the message. I've had a plate flat out tell me "Online dating isn't fun. I need the chase." You basically give up points automatically by sending that first message.
I think it's really that simple.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many women are still afraid of online dating. They maintain that "magical thinking" that Prince Charming is going to sweep them off their feet one day when they least expect it.

I met my girl through online dating, and she sent the first message, a simple "smile". Those "smiles" of course are there to make it easy an noncommittal for them to make the first move. Even though she lived a couple states away, I figured I'd give it a cautious shot. It turned out that we had incredible compatibility.

My method was to put the bait out (a very well-written profile) and never approach a woman on the site. It was all waiting for a woman who would positively respond to what I had written. I figured that was more than half the battle.

Men's profiles usually suck big-time because these days men don't refine themselves. They stay stuck in immaturity for way too long. I myself am guilty of this in the past. Quality women gravitate toward men who are refined. Women generally want and need a man who is refined and who is dominant. As I always say, they can only date and fall in love with a man who they feel is superior to them.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No normal dude needs OLD to pick up à girl

There is the réal outdoor life in it is actually easier there

On OLD, it's great to Master pick-up line or stuff that stand out.

The average girl get 100 messages à day. 100 guys à day. Supply and demand

Outside its like 10 guys à day. Supply and demand

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting girls in field is much better you can both establish rapport and see fi you find each other attractive off the bat.

Having said that I joined tinder and bumble on Monday and have a date for next week as this chick works near me so very easy to arrange a drink after work.

You need to arrange a date asap and not wait around as Von said these girls get hundreds of msgs

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting girls in field is much better you can both establish rapport and see fi you find each other attractive off the bat.

Having said that I joined tinder and bumble on Monday and have a date for next week as this chick works near me so very easy to arrange a drink after work.

You need to arrange a date asap and not wait around as Von said these girls get hundreds of msgs
In theory on OLD... if a girl gets 100 Message a DAY from OLD... she will likely respond to 1 guy: you.... so you have 1 on 100 probabilities... 1%

In theory in game time (outside your computer room)... if a girl get approached 10 times a day....and you approach her... you have a 1 on 10 probabilities.... 10%

Now, add factors: You improved your techniques, your game, your look, your confidence, your communication skills, your body language etc... these are communs traits or attributes that increase your success in both OLD and Outside Game

However, consider market evolutation now.... people are more and more on OLD... OLD is actually 80% guys and 20% girls in average... so your 1% success on OLD is actually lower. Since people are more and more on OLD and ''betafied''... they are less and less likely to HIT ON GIRLS OUTSIDE. So girls might not get approached 10 times a day... but more 7 times a day... a 1 on 7 probability for you... 14%chance right now

So market evolution would give you a 4% increase in chances on OUTSIDE dating

Consider you take 1 hour a day... to chat to 20 girls a day for pickup using the 1on10 probabilites: 2 pickup a day... 10 a week... 14 a week on a 7day set.... 14 x 4 (week) = 56 new bangable chick in your pocket a month x 12 = 672 girls a year to bang... if you get to bang only 10% of that number a year = 67 lays a year (new lay.. new girl).

So in a way if you schedule a work, train, pick.... life routine.... Outside game could get you 67 lays a year.

OLD.... you take 1 hour to message girls: 7 new numbers a week x 4 = 28 new numbers a month x 12 = 336 numbers a YEAR ... bang 1% = 3 lay a year :p

What OLD gives us as guy... its you could send 300 messages in a 1 hour frame. You do mass market and numbers and hope for a reply

Outside game: you control more the elements, might be actually less time consuming or more (you gotta see girls lol) but I believe, since they are getting less and less approached physically... you have more chance

I think many women are still afraid of online dating. They maintain that "magical thinking" that Prince Charming is going to sweep them off their feet one day when they least expect it.

Men's profiles usually suck big-time because these days men don't refine themselves. They stay stuck in immaturity for way too long. I myself am guilty of this in the past. Quality women gravitate toward men who are refined. Women generally want and need a man who is refined and who is dominant. As I always say, they can only date and fall in love with a man who they feel is superior to them.
Atom quote in bold is GOLD and adding this: girls want a guy who dominate other man on HER FACTORS