Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why OLD is MUCH MUCH better than IRL approaching

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Reasons why OLD >>>>IRL approaching.

1) Much more access to a wider pool of hb's you may not have time to meet, or the chance in irl situations.

2) Much less time wasted sitting and emailing/swiping than running around wearing out your shoes facing possible harrassment charges #metoo and so on.

3) You don't need to be dressed your best while using old. Your pictures do that for you.

4) Less pain of rejection. Less cawk blocking fattie friends, interference from white knights, bouncers, cops, bosses, managers etc.

5) Less money spent more money saved sitting in the comfort of your home than spending money on entrance fees, drinks, uber rides etc. which could still result in zero returns for your irl efforts.

6) No need to possibly lose your job hitting on co-workers.

7) OLD is more incognito than being known as an establishment's thirst bucket.

8) You can pick up chicks anywhere across the country at anytime using old. IRL you need to be on location.

9) When you score meets using OLD you're still going to meet them irl.

10) Chicks are more free to send you previews of the goodies using old than meeting them out in public where they're already dressed, with friends, and won't just use the bathroom to snap you some special preview pics. OLD is more discreet and risque bringing out the bad girls in women. :up:;)

So again, how is irl better than old?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll, NN
So desperate for attention that he keeps coming back even when he gets no responses and just gets banned. Even women on OLD and antisocial media don't behave like that. Poor guy.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Who is this guy?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
ROFL OLD better.

A WIDER pool on OLD? Okay I said it before, YES wider pool if you're in a major city which usually has a large surplus of young women like NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago etc etc.

If you live like where I do in FL where it's the oldest average area of the state and mostly retirement based you will be disappointed on the dating apps. Even on Match, a 60 mile search radius is what I always use and on a regular basis there are maybe 30 HB7 and aboves on it regularly so you see the same faces day after day on it and it gets old. This region has a lot of people BUT it's a lot of old people.

At work tonight a kid, early 20s was talking about OLD too and how literally within 25 miles of here you see about 2 hot girls on there lol and he's totally right. In my county of 260,000 you see maybe a few HB7 and above and they're not on everyday LOL. That is age range 18-44 I have the settings at.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all gonna end up socially handicapped with that online crap.
Like people do in Japan, having fun alone only with sex toys and terapy sessions held by surrogate girlfriends.
It's an illusion, you'll end up finally getting some date and you'll realize you forgot how to behave in public.
Bad troll post anyway, you simply can't have your head so far up Uranus.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is this guy?
He's following a pretty standard internet marketing angle.

Step One

Identify several forums related to your niche.

Step Two

Spam forums with more or less the same message.

Step Three

Check back in a week, and see if anybody is participating in an actual conversation. In this instance, it's why OLD is better than real life approaches.

Step Four

Come back and drop in a few aff links. In this instance, that would be a a new OLD site.

Step Five

Hope a few people bite, make money.

Step Six

Repeat with as many different niches and forums as possible.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of OLD Match has another BS tactic now. Since a lot of them women don't have paid memberships they can't see your messages BUT there is a feature you can pay like $1.50 per message when writing someone and to make sure they get it if they're not paid. Of course match doesn't tell you if they're paid or not.

Would you pay a $1.50 for one message on OLD?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
All women use social media and dating apps to network and meet men. Embrace PROGRESS or get left behind to stagnate in the gutter with the rest of the pickup community wasteland.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All women use social media and dating apps to network and meet men. Embrace PROGRESS or get left behind to stagnate in the gutter with the rest of the pickup community wasteland.
ROFL LOL. Not down here. If that's the case there are about 50 dateable women within a 60 mile radius on the main OLD sites. I mean 7 and above. LOL. The county to my south has like 600k residents and I see maybe 25 bangable girls on the major sites down there.

Most decent women are NOT on OLD or are not on there regularly and if it's an HB7 on up who's on there all the time and not validation then they got head issues and damaged. This summer I went on 4 OLD dates one HB7 and others HB8 to 9.5 and they had clear mental issues including past sexual abuse.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men that don’t possess the top 10% or looks will have no shot at banging hot women online. They do however have a shot in real life without the looks due to game and demeanor being a huge factor. know I’ve pulled women in real life that probably would of ignored me on OLD.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The men that don’t possess the top 10% or looks will have no shot at banging hot women online. They do however have a shot in real life without the looks. I know I’ve pulled women in real life that probably would of ignored me on OLD.
Like just about all of us on here I'm not in top 10 percent in income or looks, but I still get a better response rate than the 2-5 percent PUAs state on OLD that strong profiles get and I'm only messaging HB7 at the very min and there are not a lot of them around here and probably over half the time I get their numbers as well but for other reasons they flake or I lose interest for various reasons. As I stated before I got a date with a 9.5 on match who is probably the hottest one within 50-60 around here on Match. Another one was 8.5, 8 and a 7. Again though late 30s so maybe less competition. OLD down here very few under 30 use OLD.

Turn the tables, and probably 85 percent of the women on OLD I wouldn't even consider approaching IRL anyway.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The men that don’t possess the top 10% or looks will have no shot at banging hot women online. They do however have a shot in real life without the looks due to game and demeanor being a huge factor. know I’ve pulled women in real life that probably would of ignored me on OLD.
Not true. I've banged more than my share, and turned down a good amount too. However, I've found IRL better overall; when the oppertunity strikes.

Like just about all of us on here I'm not in top 10 percent in income or looks, but I still get a better response rate than the 2-5 percent PUAs state on OLD that strong profiles get and I'm only messaging HB7 at the very min and there are not a lot of them around here and probably over half the time I get their numbers as well but for other reasons they flake or I lose interest for various reasons. As I stated before I got a date with a 9.5 on match who is probably the hottest one within 50-60 around here on Match. Another one was 8.5, 8 and a 7. Again though late 30s so maybe less competition. OLD down here very few under 30 use OLD.

Turn the tables, and probably 85 percent of the women on OLD I wouldn't even consider approaching IRL anyway.
I think you need to move and get around people your own age. But you will not listen, as your basically the Florida version of @bigdave17.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not true. I've banged more than my share, and turned down a good amount too. However, I've found IRL better overall; when the oppertunity strikes.

I think you need to move and get around people your own age. But you will not listen, as your basically the Florida version of @bigdave17.
I agree. Also being 36 soon, should I quit going for 39-42 year olds on OLD? That's the age range that is mostly around here. Not a lot of decent ones under 35 on OLD. Do I need to quit chasing older women? Everyone on here says it's gross I like that age range. The higher end HBs on OLD who are closer to 40 are easier to get dates from and replies.

So up in the Tampa area IRL and OLD would you focus around 36 and a few years younger and stop going for 40 yr olds?

How old are you? If you were in your 30s would you stay away from counties that have a median age of 50 and above for example?

I also notice down here even the clothing stores and such the fashion caters towards older folks including the restaurants and such as well.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I agree. Also being 36 soon, should I quit going for 39-42 year olds on OLD? That's the age range that is mostly around here. Not a lot of decent ones under 35 on OLD. Do I need to quit chasing older women? Everyone on here says it's gross I like that age range. The higher end HBs on OLD who are closer to 40 are easier to get dates from and replies.

So up in the Tampa area IRL and OLD would you focus around 36 and a few years younger and stop going for 40 yr olds?

How old are you? If you were in your 30s would you stay away from counties that have a median age of 50 and above for example?

I also notice down here even the clothing stores and such the fashion caters towards older folks including the restaurants and such as well.
I'm 37. I never lived in a old age area, so I cannot fathom why a young adult would want to. You need to do what's best for you. Chatting on OLD to 39-42 and not fvcking them, is a waste of time. I do not know why you do this. Older ladies are usually easier to get into bed than younger ones. For you, I'd cast a net for ladies between 24 - 40. You said yourself you've not had intercourse in 8 months. So, how's OLD working for you? Answer: It's not. It's not your location. It's your delivery. You cannot be your true self through a messaging app. Your personality does not shine through. It's all words and some pics.

Also, at 36, assuming that's your real age, you should be mature enough to make your own decisions; not go by a census from strangers on the Internet. We can only guide you by what you tell us. Ulimately the decision is yours. Keep on going down the current path and you will either be tricked into being a babyday or cucked by a single mother. You say you will not go out with a lady who's a 4, 5, 6, 7, 22, 44, 88, etc. A little chubby, a little fat, big nose, no ass, etc. How's that working for you? Again, it's not. You've had zero pvssy in 8+ months. Lower your standards to get your foot into the door. No one told you to marry them, just have sex with them (use protection, no licking). We all have to start somewhere. I didn't say go for a land whale, go for an average looking lady and expand from there. The experience will help you build confidence.

I mean, dude, myself, @Amante Silvestre, @Atom Smasher, @redskinsfan92, @Spaz, @logicallefty, @Desdinova, @Glassguy and dozens of others of members have tried to make suggestions to you. Yet, you continue to go back to your standard motive operendi. While, yes, your location does need to change. But, more imporantly YOU need to change how you act and attack your social problems with the opposite sex. I can only imagine a convo between you and a lady. Ever hear the song by Elvis Presley, Less talking more action please? That is what you need to do. Message for a bit, (three back and forths in the dating app max, then ask for her number, snapchat, FB Messenger, whatsapp, etc. Continue on through there a few more back and forths and say let's meet for a drink. Set the time, place and location and you are done. This is not rocket science. Your chatting with these ladies like they are your friends, not a lady you want to have sex with. Stop it.

You need to get a plan together and execute it. If relocation is the answer, make a plan on how to do that. Perhaps, go to Tampa from Friday - Sunday night and hit the bars, meetups, whatever to see how you act. Stay in a AirBnb so you have a place to take a lady back to in case you get lucky. Have plenty of condoms (fresh new one's, not expired ones that are in your draw). If you must use OLD, pay the 5 or 10 bucks for Bumble and change your location to Tampa. Match with those ladies and setup two or three dates for those three days.

I know you are concerned about your profile, so if you do not want to post it, message someone here who can help you so it's not public. The dudes who does really well, or did in the past, with OLD is @Glassguy and @Amante Silvestre. I would highly recommend you PMing both of them and respectfully ask either one of them to critique your profile and your pics. If not, you are FUBAR (look it up).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 37. I never lived in a old age area, so I cannot fathom why a young adult would want to. You need to do what's best for you. Chatting on OLD to 39-42 and not fvcking them, is a waste of time. I do not know why you do this. Older ladies are usually easier to get into bed than younger ones. For you, I'd cast a net for ladies between 24 - 40. You said yourself you've not had intercourse in 8 months. So, how's OLD working for you? Answer: It's not. It's not your location. It's your delivery. You cannot be your true self through a messaging app. Your personality does not shine through. It's all words and some pics.

Also, at 36, assuming that's your real age, you should be mature enough to make your own decisions; not go by a census from strangers on the Internet. We can only guide you by what you tell us. Ulimately the decision is yours. Keep on going down the current path and you will either be tricked into being a babyday or cucked by a single mother. You say you will not go out with a lady who's a 4, 5, 6, 7, 22, 44, 88, etc. A little chubby, a little fat, big nose, no ass, etc. How's that working for you? Again, it's not. You've had zero pvssy in 8+ months. Lower your standards to get your foot into the door. No one told you to marry them, just have sex with them (use protection, no licking). We all have to start somewhere. I didn't say go for a land whale, go for an average looking lady and expand from there. The experience will help you build confidence.

I mean, dude, myself, @Amante Silvestre, @Atom Smasher, @redskinsfan92, @Spaz, @logicallefty, @Desdinova, @Glassguy and dozens of others of members have tried to make suggestions to you. Yet, you continue to go back to your standard motive operendi. While, yes, your location does need to change. But, more imporantly YOU need to change how you act and attack your social problems with the opposite sex. I can only imagine a convo between you and a lady. Ever hear the song by Elvis Presley, Less talking more action please? That is what you need to do. Message for a bit, (three back and forths in the dating app max, then ask for her number, snapchat, FB Messenger, whatsapp, etc. Continue on through there a few more back and forths and say let's meet for a drink. Set the time, place and location and you are done. This is not rocket science. Your chatting with these ladies like they are your friends, not a lady you want to have sex with. Stop it.

You need to get a plan together and execute it. If relocation is the answer, make a plan on how to do that. Perhaps, go to Tampa from Friday - Sunday night and hit the bars, meetups, whatever to see how you act. Stay in a AirBnb so you have a place to take a lady back to in case you get lucky. Have plenty of condoms (fresh new one's, not expired ones that are in your draw). If you must use OLD, pay the 5 or 10 bucks for Bumble and change your location to Tampa. Match with those ladies and setup two or three dates for those three days.

I know you are concerned about your profile, so if you do not want to post it, message someone here who can help you so it's not public. The dudes who does really well, or did in the past, with OLD is @Glassguy and @Amante Silvestre. I would highly recommend you PMing both of them and respectfully ask either one of them to critique your profile and your pics. If not, you are FUBAR (look it up).
I never do more than 4 or so replies without asking for a number. I always do and as I said about 60-70 percent of the time get the number. I think it's a waste of time to keep talking on apps. One, if they don't log on for awhile the message might be 100 messages down and they will never see your reply. I'm surprised how easy chicks give their numbers out to strangers on OLD

I had two recent higher end HBs in the Tampa area, including one I posted about. They wanted to meet but didn't want to meet half way. I mean I'm not going to drive 90 plus miles and they flake and not show and I wasted driving nearly 1.5 hours. This was after they text their eyeballs off with me. They got offended I wanted to meet half way.