Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why OLD doesn't work for you!

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, firstly pictures. Imagine this, to take a photo you must first learn how to pose, in essence you must take time and become an amateur in photography and modeling expert - nothing crazy, couple of days of research and couple of weeks of practise. Then you have to realize, your OLD profile is just as attractive as your ugliest photo, so use that photoshop to alterter your photos - fear not, all hollywood celebs on instagram do it.

Then, you have to be good at messaging. Write a perfect opening message, and know how to structure conversation and when to close. Plus you actually have to talk on the phone, I think it is a must if you want to minimize flakes. Flake is low IL, and the idea is not a date itself, or even fclose, idea is to raise IL.... start with as high IL as possible, that is our perfect pictures and perfect opening messages, and then raise IL over messaging and then over the phone, and on date as well before things could happen.

Then there is site algorithm itself. Like it or not, to get anywhere interesting you have to pay the service to show you to your matches and to get interesting matches.

Online, just like in real life, approach without IOI is cold. IOI online is chicks that look at your profile and chicks that match with you and chicks that like your photos.

Extra, how to message:

Extra, how to write a perfect bio section:

P.S. Just a tip - chicks are borring, and IL is not always her positively replying to you with naked pics, that is rare. Mediocre IL is often her replying quickly, that is sort of like compilance. That means she's reading you and actually replying, and it is rare for online chicks to reply to guys. That means you are not boring and she likes you.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
fark it bro while just reading this thread i could of busted a nut to sara jay. fark shes hotter than 99% of online dating. obama likes her too. obama cares.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
im building social circles but all this socially normal bs is plain fake bro. me and my mates now tell each other to suck balls and talk about having group sex with chicks of online dating and through business. I wonder if theres a correct way to ask a chick to jerk ya off without all the bs. i think in clubs i got it down just with eye contact and just asking them for a handjob when i know they like me. had a chick laugh at me and im going to bounce on that **** and go for the hanfjobs and titty bangs for the win bro.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
fark it bro while just reading this thread i could of busted a nut to sara jay. fark shes hotter than 99% of online dating. obama likes her too. obama cares.
You bust a nut too quick. Quality over quantity. Women are men too, connect with them.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You bust a nut too quick. Quality over quantity. Women are men too, connect with them.
its beta to connect bro.

i talked to chicks on phone and in real life and its a load of crap basically. you gotta have the same interests.

connection is crap bro. wait until they find out your with hookers. talk about that crap with them. they want nothing to do with ya.

all they wanna do is talk about themselves and have you pay crap for them. beta as fark. when they horny they want ya to bang them hard no condom and get them pregnant and then you are forking out dollars and caring for a kid.

titty bangs for me and handjobs bro. if that means going to a quality brothel and paying $150 thats more alpha than paying $200,000 and the rest to bring up a kid for 17.5 years and her habits as well.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
@Espi - If you are hot, you should be getting POSITIVE response on your first message, especially if it's swipe app or you got some other form of IOI like likes or profile visits. Much less s**t tests and plotonic or silence. So it makes sense for you to make plans this soon. Text Game 101, you're operating right by what is being said - I'm not sure what you are disagreeing with.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I advise against posed pictures. They are rarely very flattering.

Women love seeing men involved in action. A picture of you playing sports, chopping wood, fishing, basically doing anything physical, will always rank higher that standing in front of a camera trying to look cool.

Candid shots while standing next to cool things are also great. I used to use a shot of me on an aircraft carrier inspecting a fighter jet. I got lots of great comments about that one. In this example, women associated me with zooming around in the sky shooting down “bad guys”. The power of the prop always transfers to you.

To get some really attractive pictures, go out somewhere and do what you love to do, and bring a friend with a camera. If that feels a little gay, tell the people you’re with that you’re getting photos for a website you’re building or some other bs. Maybe for a “business profile” where you want to include a recreational shot.

Those action shots are what turns women on. Take that to the bank. It implies health and proficiency, two wildly attractive traits.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men don't do online dating. They approach women IN PERSON. End of.