Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Oh Why Do They Hire Tyquesha?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck Affirmative Action........why do they keep hiring Tyquesha?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/us/911-call-operator-arrested-hang-up-trnd/index.html

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/crens...texas-audio-facebook-emergency-calls-callers/

So this bytch Crenshanda Williams (ghetto a.ss name) over the span of 6 months, hangs up on a significant amount of 9-11 callers because of her nasty a.ss, ghetto a.ss, Tyquesha a.ss attitude.

Why oh why do they keep hiring Tyquesha and putting her in ANY form of customer service or managing other staff members? Millions of people across the country can attest, that when they go through the drive-thru to order a piece of fvcking chicken, are in the checkout lane of a grocery store, or anywhere with customer service lines.........and Tyquesha is there to "service" them.....they are more than likely about to get the WORSE customer service in history.

This Crenshanda Williams bytch, with a bad weave, mid-40's, ghetto attitude, and most likely 5 kids from 5 thugs who are locked up in 5 different prisons.........repeatedly hung up on 9-11 callers for no reason at all. One call she hung up on, a C-Store owner ended up dead.

But guess what? This bytch only can get up to 1 year in jail and a small a.ss fine. That's it! In my opinion, this should be a fvcking felony! Whatever sentence that Robber got who killed that C-Store Owner, this Crenshanda bytch should get because in my opinion......she contributed to his death.

So final notes guys, as I know many of you here are "Money Guys" like me and want to build wealth. If you everrrrrrrrrrr own a business, neverrrrrrrrrrrrr hire Tyquesha to work your customer service lines, manage your staff, or anything of the sort. IF you are going to hire that bytch, put her in the back, wayyyyyyy back, doing something else! Or, just don't hire this ghetto bytch! And if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have a problem with that, tell them to kiss your a.ss!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you run a company and don't like any particular Constitutionally-protected minority, a good lawyer would tell you to expand your efforts to recruit people from that group. If you don't like most of them, you need to interview more of them, so you can find one you do like, and hire them. The way the law works is that you are basically guilty until you can prove your own innocence if you have a big company that will only hire white men. You need Token from South Park to cover your ass, and you need a Token from every group there is, gays, women, muslims, whatever.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you run a company and don't like any particular Constitutionally-protected minority, a good lawyer would tell you to expand your efforts to recruit people from that group. If you don't like most of them, you need to interview more of them, so you can find one you do like, and hire them. The way the law works is that you are basically guilty until you can prove your own innocence if you have a big company that will only hire white men. You need Token from South Park to cover your ass, and you need a Token from every group there is, gays, women, muslims, whatever.
Well the chances of me every owning a big enough company to get that type of scrutiny is next to zero. Best I can hope for is the type of company that falls below the mandated ObamaCare level, so if somebody tells me I need to hire someone of a particular race/gender/etc., I'll tell them to go f*ck themselves.

If more people would do that, this issue would go away.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand the public sector but I find it senseless to force a private to hire someone in his own company just because he/she belongs to a certain group (which of course never happens to be white christian straight men).

I believe a company made of only white straight christian men would not reach its potential, I do believe it for real but at the same time a company forced to hire someone that doesnt fit is even worse.

Kinda reminds me of that committee against discriminations which was formed of white women only...I can imagine their concept of social justice.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the chances of me every owning a big enough company to get that type of scrutiny is next to zero. Best I can hope for is the type of company that falls below the mandated ObamaCare level, so if somebody tells me I need to hire someone of a particular race/gender/etc., I'll tell them to go f*ck themselves.

If more people would do that, this issue would go away.
Yep, kind of ruff when you only have three toilets to clean..

Like I said get your work ethic up then you can own and run a real business like REAL men one day.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I think being honest with everyone here on this forum we can admit that most people with this entitled attitude are ghetto rats, however it is not exclusive to skin color. No organization should feel threatened to fire someone for such a $hitty attitude as what was displayed in the story OP posted, but even worse she was in a position of public safety. After the first screw up she should have been canned immediately.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is ALL about the framing. Trump has the frame and demonstrated how you use frame to win. Learn fron it.
This. Your example earlier is a great example. It takes a little practice and a little quick thinking, but eventually you can get good at it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all under the assumption that sh*tty attitudes only occur in one gender of a specific race. HINT: it's not.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all under the assumption that sh*tty attitudes only occur in one gender of a specific race. HINT: it's not.
This is liberal logic (nonsense) right here. It's technically true, but it only proves the exceptions, not the general rule. It is a very typical retort to try to frame a person (since we're talking about frame and all) without any logical evidence. One step shy of calling the person a flat out racist or whatever else.

Ghetto thugs or thugettes GENERALLY have a terrible attitude. You will find exceptions, and people will cling to those (as you did). Not smart. A little know nugget that the brainswashed mashes don't want to admit is that you can tell A LOT about a person from appearance alone. I'm pretty sure Tyquesha gave away her attitude based on her overall appearance (NOT skin color) before she even opened her mouth. If anything, her skin color is probably an advantage.

And we need to quit with the race crap anyway. It's culture. This isn't 1960. Cultures segregate themselves naturally nowadays. Race is often directly correlated, but if we're talking exceptions like liberals like to do, then you pretty much have no argument with race.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't. But neither does it run equal through other races and cultures.
Quantified data would to prove this would be appreciated.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is liberal logic (nonsense) right here. It's technically true, but it only proves the exceptions, not the general rule. It is a very typical retort to try to frame a person (since we're talking about frame and all) without any logical evidence. One step shy of calling the person a flat out racist or whatever else.

Ghetto thugs or thugettes GENERALLY have a terrible attitude. You will find exceptions, and people will cling to those (as you did). Not smart. A little know nugget that the brainswashed mashes don't want to admit is that you can tell A LOT about a person from appearance alone. I'm pretty sure Tyquesha gave away her attitude based on her overall appearance (NOT skin color) before she even opened her mouth. If anything, her skin color is probably an advantage.

And we need to quit with the race crap anyway. It's culture. This isn't 1960. Cultures segregate themselves naturally nowadays. Race is often directly correlated, but if we're talking exceptions like liberals like to do, then you pretty much have no argument with race.
A general rule, you say. Post this trend of "ghetto thugs and thugettes" your code word for black people ignoring and hanging up on emergency calls. Since it's a general rule and not an exception, it should be fairly easy to prove.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of those studies are available for viewing. All of them are stuck behind a paywall of some sort so it's all blind faith that this website has posted true numbers. Even then, the sample sizes are nowhere near the same. Also no statement on what criteria was used to pick candidates. It's very easy to skew a study when one uses selective picking as opposed to a random draw.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A general rule, you say. Post this trend of "ghetto thugs and thugettes" your code word for black people ignoring and hanging up on emergency calls. Since it's a general rule and not an exception, it should be fairly easy to prove.
Prove the trend isn't true, like you alluded to in post #10. See? Two can play that game.
I'm not going to site here and google search crap that we all know is true, but isn't politically correct to say. Waste of time.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crime rates tell the story well enough I would say.

They also are supported by the science on warrior genes.
That will get you called racist, which I'm sure is the next post in line. Or that we reject 'science' or something equally retarded.

Gets back to the frame thing. My question to El Payaso is why he's standing on the back of thousands of years of true slavery crimes, to try and disprove the modern day crime rate.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prove the trend isn't true, like you alluded to in post #10. See? Two can play that game.
I'm not going to site here and google search crap that we all know is true, but isn't politically correct to say. Waste of time.
A quick glance of the news will tell you that terrible attitudes aren't exclusive to one gender of a race. I doubt you need me to pull up an article.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A quick glance of the news will tell you that terrible attitudes aren't exclusive to one gender of a race. I doubt you need me to pull up an article.
You are correct, bad attitudes are across the board, but come on Payaso......you aren't telling me that you don't run into black women in customer service related positions who have bad attitude problems? It's across the board. Call customer service at your insurance company, call customer service at your cable company, call 9-11 operators........if a black woman is the rep, 70% of the time this bytch will have a nasty attitude for NO reason.

By far, black women provide the worse customer service. Hell, even go to a sit down restaurant and have a black woman as your waitress. Watch aren't you likely to receive mediocre service compared to when a white woman is your waitress.

The reason why the black community and this thug culture shyt contines to grow/spread, is white liberals feel guilty calling the shyt out because FAR too many black people subscribe to the shyt. So calling out thug culture is almost akin to attacking the black race in general, and due to white guilt, many white people shun away from doing so.

But black conservatives like myself could use some help over here! Yall know damn well Tyquesha, Ray Ray, and Pookie are out of control!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your negativity is self-defeating, as usual. You see a woman with an attitude, and then immediately take out all of your gripes about society on one person, which leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I see a woman with an attitude as a woman that I have not charmed out of that attitude yet. Maybe in reality I can't charm every woman, but in my head I believe I can. I've been doing it all my life. I've dealt with b!tchy women of every race at courthouses and government buildings, and I almost always get what I want. They have that attitude because their life sucks, and if you make it suck more, then you are just going to get more attitude out of them. But if you brighten their day with your charm and positive attitude, then they will drop the act and behave like an actual person.

Just last week, I was picking up a door at a warehouse and I had the (white) woman who worked there start almost screaming at me immediately just for standing there and being a customer. And I looked at her and smiled, said nothing but 'yes ma'am' in the politest way possible. We had to walk to the back together, and by the time we got there, she was apologizing profusely and saying she was grumpy because she was hungry. Then the next time I was there, she was flirting with me, rubbing herself against me like a cat.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I see a woman with an attitude as a woman that I have not charmed out of that attitude yet.
Well I'm glad you have these magical powers to turn the bytches of the world into Mary Poppins. Hell, that can be a marketable "skill" lol, you need to form a LLC and go around to different businesses charming these ghetto, weave-wearing, nappy head, black bytches who give literally the WORSE customer service in history.

You should not have to charm a woman to recieve good customer service.

That is what she is being paid to deliver.
^^^ What he said. Apparently the people from the news story who called 9-11 seeking help, were not CHARMING enough, that's why the bytch hung up on them.