"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Why now!?

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
I just have to let this out! :confused:

I was single for the last 3 years and didn't even foul around with girls. Some girls were interested in me, but I just couldn't move on. So I was alone. I found this site a year ago and slowly upgraded me :)

Then I met my current girlfriend - 3 months ago. I like her, I feel relaxed and real me around her. But I'm not in LOVE, she adores me and all, but deep down I know she can feel this too. I just don't have that feeling, that stomack feeling...

But when we are together, everything is great and I don't have anything to complain about. We are together only for the weekends, couse I work in another area during the week.

Everything is just fine... then I get a call from a girl I liked ( and still like ) and she tells me that shes single for 2 months and wants us to meet for a drink ( she doesn't know I have a girlfriend )... and to my surprise I get another call from one other girl that I liked very much but blow it couse I didn't akt like I should and then deleted her phone number. She tells me that she is in my hometown and wants to get together, I told her that I don't have the time and we can get together for a drink this week ( I was with my gf at the time ).

Both of these girls are "serious", they don't wanna foul around... and I just don't know what to do!

Why is this HAPPENING right NOW and not when I was single!!!! This is too much! I like all these three girls and don't wanna hurt any of them.

I know that playing with fire is dangerous and I'll get burned. So I'm thinking like be with my gf as long as it suits me ( can be awhile ) and keep in touch with the other two and maybe there's some extra action :p

Any suggestions? Advice? Warnings? :)

thx


Btw:
That thing about LOVE, I don't even know if I can LOVE again, so this is not a factor in this 3-some mix :)
I belive I became pretty emotionless since my last gf broke up with me ( 3 years ago ), somekind of self defence?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Before you do anyting more than meet for a drink with "an old friend", think about what YOU want.

Really think about the good points and bad points of:

1- Leaving your current GF to pursue other ones

2- fooling around and trying to handle all 3

3- Staying with your current GF, and brushing the others off.

Don't do something you think you my regret later. And I don't mean that in the worst way. It also applies for missed oppertunities, with girls you may have "real" feelings for.


This is not something to be taken lightly, i can assure. I've been there, and done that.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
This is why I always keep a "girlfriend" nowadays :cool:

I don´t know if it´s the murphy´s law or something else! I had a beautiful relationship with an amazing girl but which unfortunately ended a year ago, because she had to move to another country :( That was the first time in my life that I didn´t want to fool around with anybody else! I only wanted her.. but at this time I noticed that all the girls are after me!

Once at this time I was out on a drink with a friend of mine, and I was just explaining him how all the girls want me now that I´m not single. Just saying that, some average hb walked to me and said "I want you to f*** me." !!! I just replied calmly to friend: "See what I mean?" (like it was bothering me :D ) That whole scene was like movie-stuff!!

So I realized it´s good to keep some girlfriend all the time to make other girls want you. I haven´t had such amazing "luck" from the other girls since that my girl moved away, but I think it´s still better having somebody as a gf than not having at all when it comes to success. I don´t know, murphy´s law again? Or is it mostly about the social proof something? Well, who cares what -as long as it´s working.

So - once you got one, you get them all

Tango-Kid
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Always go after the one you want the most - but be careful because they may want an ons and you could blow your other options if they find out. See what their interests are in you and if it is worth leaving current girl for another.

In some cases, a bird in the hand may better than two in the bush!
 
Top