Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not just do hookers?

AtomicDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know this has probably been done to death before, but I'm bringing it up, because it has to do with my situation in life right now.

I'm a 21 year old aussie. I've spent the past several years of my life working full-time and also on-and-off trying to learn what I can about seduction.

I use to go out with the local lair about twice a week. I managed to overcome approach anxiety and get numbers, etc. The guys were great.

Trouble is, then work picked up. Judge me as you will on this, but I'm quite a money-oriented person. It's not that money is everything, but I value it highly and I'm at the stage in my career where a lot of things are beginning to take off -- i.e. earning pretty good money, kicking off a business on the side. So basically I don't end up having that much free time.

Basically I've been seeing hookers recently, and I've gotta say, I pretty much get what I want from them for not THAT much money.

Now I know hookers can't give you intimacy, or that feeling of "conquest", or regular, reliable sex.

My question to you all is - are those things so important anyway?

For example, if you're a DJ, you've probably learned some things about women that are a bit unsettling. You've learned how to seduce, and that women can be strongly attracted by what you project yourself as, not necessarily what the *real* you is like.

Personally, I don't know if I'd enjoy the sex enough for it to be worth all the time and trouble (and possibly money) spent on getting it, if I'm not supposed to develop close feelings for a girl (i.e. one-itis), not suppose to let my facade down (i.e. acting AFC) and yet suppose to enjoy the sex beyond just the physical aspect?

Appologies for being so long-winded, but can anyone see the point I'm trying to make?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it makes you happy, go for it brother, you don't need other people to ok it.

Dagwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger is you get jaded with time.
Ask any person who has f*d a lot.. I mean, with lots of different chicks. it does not really do you good. Psychologically.
Other thing, you will end up with standards hardly any normal, non-working chick can give you. This goes for looks and body - you can have 8s and 9s for money - and it goes for the sex you get. No limits. Most girlfriends will have limits.

I think it´s ok to gather experience. I guess for some time almost everybody tries hookers in his life.

Only thing to me that is a serious minus is - girls doing it for money always, in 95%, suffer from psychological degradation. It eats away their souls. Even if they want it for the money and nobody forces them to do it. So doing hookers you always step a person on the head and push them under deeper.. thats why I wouldnt do it any more, although I would not miss the experience.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dagwood said:
Only thing to me that is a serious minus is - girls doing it for money always, in 95%, suffer from psychological degradation. It eats away their souls. Even if they want it for the money and nobody forces them to do it. So doing hookers you always step a person on the head and push them under deeper.. thats why I wouldnt do it any more, although I would not miss the experience.
Its their choice in the first place to sell themselves out and most are bent towards lots of unattached sex anyway and like the attention etc... Oh yeah, and at one point the girls are de-sensitized and have seen/done it all so their soul doesn't always keep going down, etc...

And some hookers see themselves as women providing a useful service to men which for them would be the equivalent of the scar analogy in Psycho Cybernetics where the Germans were proud of scars on their face.

To the OP, doing hookers on and off is OK except you're never going to have any confidence in going to social events and picking up girls. The more you do hookers the more your confidence or drive to pick up normal girls plummets.
And you say you have a job and are career-focused, but it the end it is your choice.

Dagwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Its their choice in the first place to sell themselves out and most are bent towards lots of unattached sex anyway and like the attention etc... Oh yeah, and at one point the girls are de-sensitized and have seen/done it all so their soul doesn't always keep going down, etc...
Sure... lots of cash very quickly, lots of attention, party all the time - makes it very attractice to a lot of chicks.
But if f*s them up in the end. And I`ve seen my share of it.

But they do a very important service to society. That`s for sure.