Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why mothers raise their sons as beta males ?

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Rollo, struggling to explain why mothers raise their sons as beta males

Even Rollo, despite all his work, still don't get it.

Mothers are testing their own sons.

If her son is alpha seed, he is supposed to disobey her feminized, castrating bull****. If he doesn't, well, he will make a good old age stick.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to Rollo, struggling to explain why mothers raise their sons as beta males

Even Rollo, despite all his work, still don't get it.

Mothers are testing their own sons.

If her son is alpha seed, he is supposed to disobey her feminized, castrating bull****. If he doesn't, well, he will make a good old age stick.
and when they don't disobey her she's got a 'slave' for life.
Its sickening for other women to see men supplicating to this type of mother.

Best relationship would be with a man who abandoned his mother. Or if she had already passed away before starting the relationship.

That would be the best relationship beginning, but only if the new girlfriend was submissive and feminine.

(SHE can't be just trying to take over the position of gynocentric control that the mother had)

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. They're projecting idealism and values rather than harsh reality

2. Back in their time, being "good enough" and "stable" worked a lot better

3. They truly believe that it is just the highest honor for a man to be chosen to settle down with after riding the carousel in their youth. They believe that they never truly liked any of the guys they were just having fun with, only the person they married. The beta bucks guy is the real winner.
Do you have any anecdotes of #3?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several including my own mom lol. Basically they think that whoever they graced with their presence most frequently is luckiest to have them.

If you say "oh it seems like women like players and *******s" they will respond "Yeah but they won't marry them" as if that's what normal men want lol
Haha man that's bizarre. Do you think this is something the culture ingrains into them and women aren't this delusional by default? or is this an expression of their biological drive that then gets euphemized beyond recognition by the cognitive dissonance?

In my opinion the best antidote to desiring a relationship with a woman is typically to find out who she really is. If a woman said something like that to me, I would think she's mentally deranged.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Haha man that's bizarre. Do you think this is something the culture ingrains into them and women aren't this delusional by default? or is this an expression of their biological drive that then gets euphemized beyond recognition by the cognitive dissonance?

In my opinion the best antidote to desiring a relationship with a woman is typically to find out who she really is. If a woman said something like that to me, I would think she's mentally deranged.
A little bit of A;a little bit of B.

See what he says to this.....interesting topic.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little bit of A;a little bit of B.

See what he says to this.....interesting topic.
I can certainly see how such a narrative helps women feel better about being promiscuous. They themselves would believe they are somehow saving themselves and giving their future man a gift because of sportfvcking, lol. But it crashes against the other blame shifting narrative, that those Chads were "tricking" her or "playing" her and it was just an accident that she kept having sex with them. A woman could claim one or the other of those narratives, but not both, so they'd have to choose which one to tell to their husband.

I think the "saving themselves through sportfvcking" narrative is also more vulnerable to being seen through by a husband with his wits about him, if he would connect the dots - because the woman would likely claim that "good guy" traits are what actually arouse her, so then why was she fvcking all those guys who she'll now say are "bad" men? At that point the husband can figure her real colors out, and she has to switch to the victim narrative. But if the husband doesn't fall for that either, then she's in trouble.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think it's just their perspective. The desires of the Freudian id are subconscious anyway, they're not just going to volunteer that information up immediately. They're going to tell you their idealism and unfortunately a lot of that idealism is self-referential.
There has to be a time somewhere in the last century that women themselves would've seen how delusional that perspective is though, maybe you are also just too young to have experienced it. I can't believe that most of them would be that delusional.

It did strike me now that that perspective is actually a projection of their ideal for a man. They would want to be the one chosen by a man who behaves like that. So maybe it's just a simple case of projection.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does there have to be?
Well just listen to the woman I've timestamped here at 11 minutes in talking about segregation, I mean does she sound like she would have that delusion? :

And what do you think of the guess that I edited in above, that the perspective you speak of is actually just a projection of their ideal for a man and they would want to be chosen by a man like that? So they simply project that, just like they would with status and money. And then the culture says men and women are the same, so that reinforces it. Man, now it adds up.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because society or the sisterhood doesn't need so many alpha males. Few are enough for breeding, betas are more valuable for the feminine.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit funny, any time I mistreated a woman I always got her to behave better toward me even my own mother.

I recall once she took some money from my room without asking cause she didnt have the money for the hairdress and it need days for me to find it out so I went in her room and got myself some jewelry to sell.

She tried to stop me clearly failing then tried to say that it was much more than what she stole me, I said that pissing me off comes with usurer rates.

I kid you not after 1 day of passive aggressive silence she started being much more collaborative, I even told her I was taking a week off from high school cause I wasnt in the mood and she agreed...she then got my father to buy her some other jewels.

Anytime I had argues with my father she always sided with me while it was the opposite before.

Needless to tell you about all the girls that didnt want me to cvm in their mouths but I did it anyway without informing them in advance, that turned them on and they came for more.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needless to tell you about all the girls that didnt want me to cvm in their mouths but I did it anyway without informing them in advance, that turned them on and they came for more.
The problem is how do you distinguish between assertive behavior that they want and assertive behavior that they will say you raped them for?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I can certainly see how such a narrative helps women feel better about being promiscuous. They themselves would believe they are somehow saving themselves and giving their future man a gift because of sportfvcking, lol. But it crashes against the other blame shifting narrative, that those Chads were "tricking" her or "playing" her and it was just an accident that she kept having sex with them. A woman could claim one or the other of those narratives, but not both, so they'd have to choose which one to tell to their husband.

I think the "saving themselves through sportfvcking" narrative is also more vulnerable to being seen through by a husband with his wits about him, if he would connect the dots - because the woman would likely claim that "good guy" traits are what actually arouse her, so then why was she fvcking all those guys who she'll now say are "bad" men? At that point the husband can figure her real colors out, and she has to switch to the victim narrative. But if the husband doesn't fall for that either, then she's in trouble.
If she's red pill aware and follows Rollo's Iron Rules.....she won't be telling any future man her past partners.
Its one of the Iron Rules......

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sons are being thought how to act as a man based on how their mother wants men to treat her.

The level of her success = The level of her sons suffering as a man.

Which means, the more successful she is, the more he suffers.

As to why she does it, like all women, everything she does is tied to the feminine imperative, there's no escaping it for her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the behaviour in my opinion but who you are and who she is.
But how can you know who she is? I say this because I myself have overheard women bragging about how they put guys into prison for false rape charges. I heard it back in gymnasium and it has stayed with me ever since.

If she's red pill aware and follows Rollo's Iron Rules.....she won't be telling any future man her past partners.
Its one of the Iron Rules......
And a red pill aware man won't need to ask, and knows there's no point in asking. Women tell on themselves, and you analyze their personality too. Also a question for men to ask themselves to sidestep this whole issue is just "assuming she has let guys gangbang her and gladly lived what she would call a "hoe life", would you still be able to respect her enough to wife her up?". Yes/no and there you go.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I remember one poster here once called his mom years after, telling her everything she said was bullsh!t(in relations to deal with woman), her answer was "yeah, but that is what we are supose to tell"

thing is guys, remember woman will do what feels better, not what is better and right

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how can you know who she is? I say this because I myself have overheard women bragging about how they put guys into prison for false rape charges. I heard it back in gymnasium and it has stayed with me ever since.

And a red pill aware man won't need to ask, and knows there's no point in asking. Women tell on themselves, and you analyze their personality too. Also a question for men to ask themselves to sidestep this whole issue is just "assuming she has let guys gangbang her and gladly lived what she would call a "hoe life", would you still be able to respect her enough to wife her up?". Yes/no and there you go.

about the rape claims, can't you tell the police you heard that one?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about the rape claims, can't you tell the police you heard that one?
What would the evidence be? I didn't have any recording, it would just be my word vs hers.

I think I remember one poster here once called his mom years after, telling her everything she said was bullsh!t(in relations to deal with woman), her answer was "yeah, but that is what we are supose to tell"

thing is guys, remember woman will do what feels better, not what is better and right
My mom never spoke about sexuality at all with me growing up. But when I talked to her about it as an adult and being on this forum, she is pretty much black pilled. And from other things I've seen guys say that women said, I think it depends on the woman whether they'll feed straight BS or not, even if they couldn't replace the role of a male mentor.