Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Modern Dating Is Hot Garbage

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s just a numbers game
It is and it isn't. If you're not using the optimal techniques, volume of approaches/swipes/DMs won't make much of a difference.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be 40 but right now I’m having my pick of any 40ish woman I want,
You are attracted to 40ish? These women can’t pregnant. All they want is money. And their face is melting. How is that attractive?

even some women in their 20’s are shooting their shot.
Thats better.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are attracted to 40ish? These women can’t pregnant. All they want is money. And their face is melting. How is that attractive?

Thats better.
There’s a few pretty decent looking women in their 40’s in my area. For some reason the 30-39 crowd is so screwed up, I swear they all have a mental illness or are freshly divorced and demand you give them the same life and be like their ex husband…..who they just divorced. The 40’s women I’ve been out with pay for us or split the bill, without me asking, they even bring gifts. They’re chill and just like being out with a guy in his 40’s that isn’t a slob I think. But the 20’s girls I really enjoy dating them, it’s just the looks I get from women in their 30’s and older. Pure jealousy.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A modern woman complaining about not finding any men is like someone spending an hour in a grocery store and complaining there isnt anything to eat.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A modern woman complaining about not finding any men is like someone spending an hour in a grocery store and complaining there isnt anything to eat.
What they mean is “there aren’t enough Chads to go around! Why can’t I catch and keep one? Regular Bobby the 7? Ewww he’s so not my type.”

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s just a numbers game
Modern Dating is also garbage because you have women who are emotionally unavailable because they currently are in a "situationship" o"FWB" or literally just got out of a "Toxic" relationship

Who wants to go on a date with a woman who currently has 2 FWB's but you have to take her out to be taken seriously when the cawk she is getting doesn't have to do half of what you are doing?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern Dating is also garbage because you have women who are emotionally unavailable because they currently are in a "situationship" o"FWB" or literally just got out of a "Toxic" relationship

Who wants to go on a date with a woman who currently has 2 FWB's but you have to take her out to be taken seriously when the cawk she is getting doesn't have to do half of what you are doing?
I’ve heard a lot of women complain about “I’ve never been on a date!” and they’ll be 30+ years old.lol all I hear is “I dated nothing but bums who I didn’t make jump through any hoops to get puzzy but you’re about to have to!”

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard a lot of women complain about “I’ve never been on a date!” and they’ll be 30+ years old.lol all I hear is “I dated nothing but bums who I didn’t make jump through any hoops to get puzzy but you’re about to have to!”
Men in the past wouldn't even take a woman seriously but in 2023 dudes will give her the world in hopes of just "sniffing' her panties