Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Men Tolerate Crap

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
There is really no downside to NOT tolerating crap from women. This is something I've been trying hard to explain, but it seems most men would rather slit their own wrists than say anything to a woman that seems "mean".

When you stop taking sh!t from women, usually one of two things happens:
1. She respects you more and starts to treat you like a king
2. She shows her true colors and reveals just how sh!tty of a person she is

Most women are psychological bullies at the end of the day. But like most bullies.. their threats and intimidations are usually empty.

Since I'm always "telling" men what to do.. I want to try something different. I want to ask men why they tolerate crap from women and what they expect to gain from it?

MEN: Why do you do it?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Toleration of crap was the slippery slope that led from clubbing a woman and dragging her by the hair (and her loving it) to Marriage 2.0 (and her hating it).

As a general rule: reward good behavior and ignore bad behavior (except occasionally calling them on their BS).

Serenity

Reaction score
Because we (others not me) think we must not do anything to risk upsetting a woman in fear of losing an opportunity to get some of that sweet sweet pvssy. Based on the false belief that by tolerating her sh!t she'll reward us later for our patience.

We furthermore do not recognize that a woman is not justified in treating us like sh!t.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only acceptable reasons:
  • to get the notch
  • to get the flag
  • to shag a girl typically out of his reach
This is saying that as long as you get that golden pvssy, then it's okay to put up with her crap. Personally, I don't like the idea of rewarding a woman for her bad behavior with sex. But eh, to each his own.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There is really no downside to NOT tolerating crap from women. This is something I've been trying hard to explain, but it seems most men would rather slit their own wrists than say anything to a woman that seems "mean".

When you stop taking sh!t from women, usually one of two things happens:
1. She respects you more and starts to treat you like a king
2. She shows her true colors and reveals just how sh!tty of a person she is

Most women are psychological bullies at the end of the day. But like most bullies.. their threats and intimidations are usually empty.

Since I'm always "telling" men what to do.. I want to try something different. I want to ask men why they tolerate crap from women and what they expect to gain from it?

MEN: Why do you do it?
Because they think they will be some emotional, monetary or sexual payoff in the future. Then when the man starts to hint about the payoff, the women acts all confused, avoids the issue, or attempts to emotionally destroy the man.

I don't tolerate crap but I don't say anything mean. Always afraid they have a recording device and will use it in court. o_O

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is saying that as long as you get that golden pvssy, then it's okay to put up with her crap. Personally, I don't like the idea of rewarding a woman for her bad behavior with sex. But eh, to each his own.
If you are getting what you want out of the arrangement with minimal effort it isn't really "rewarding" now is it. You might actually have a point if we were talking about committing to such women, but we aren't.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to tolerate some crap if you want a relationship, we tolerate crap because we want a relationship?
Crap toleration translates to a$$ kissing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy speaks from experience.

Women always test to see if you need their validation. Point blank period. Always be non-needy. That is the solution to everything.
That non-neediness translates to space, and that gives her room to chase.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of good points.

Social and societal pressure should not be ignored either. Remember that in the eyes of "society" a man who does not willingly pursue slavish commitment to a woman is viewed with suspicion. Men who stay single are often called derogatory terms such as "pig", "creep", "dog" as a way to shame them into serving ONE woman.

Men fear being shamed, so they jump into commitment and are often desperate to make it work. Society has also conveniently set up a norm where men are blamed when a relationship fails. So this just adds to men's fear of "f*cking up" when dealing with a woman. Society also shames men who dump women UNLESS the woman's bad behavior is over the top crazy. Otherwise, he needs to "man up" and take it. If not.. he is a "jerk". This empowers women to be more abusive and it makes men more hesitant to put women in their place.

I decided a long time ago that I would rather be a happy jerk than a miserable hero.

The power men have is to pump and dump. Once you take "dump" off the table.. you lose all leverage with women. ALL leverage. A woman’s power comes from how she controls access to her body. A man’s power comes from how he controls access to his time/attention. The only way a man succeeds in this world is by having the ability to control his time. The ability to control your time diminishes the more you commit to a relationship. In marriage, the man loses the ability completely unless he wants to suffer severe legal or financial consequences. HOWEVER, the woman never loses the power to control access to her body. In marriage a woman "owns" your time but you don't "own" her body.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to men in my circle (mostly with wife back at the homestead), I believe they put up with their wives' crap so that they can continue holiday family experiences and be considered "living life to the fullest" and "better" than all the other men/people who aren't. It's a cliquish thing kinda, an elitist thing a bit. I've noticed throughout the years, that IN THE BEGINNING of conversations at work, a male co-worker will interject "my wife..." or "well, my wife..." and they hardly even know me, but it's to present a STATUS to me and the group that, well, I have a "Wife," you see, so "I'm important..." "I'm special..." "I'm desired..." "I've got my sh!t together, do you?? hmmmm??" I think some of them know I'm not married and some of them don't know, but they almost all (except for the cool mature and manly ones) seem have always interject "My wife...(this and that)" into the conversation. I'm sure they're happy with their "wife" and "kids" and are beaming their happiness everywhere they go. So they "put up" with the constant behind-closed-doors BULLSH!T that we ALL know goes on with ANY female, because they want to maintain that "well, my wife..." and, here's the plus, "my wife AND kids..." public show. They put up with the female because, yeah they want sex, but also, these in it for the LONG term, want respect, admiration, and self-worth from everyone around them telling them how good they are for being about to start and maintain a Family. It's Pride. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Now, like I said, the very manly dudes I work with don't ever talk about their wives much and pretty much (from my vantage point) have them leashed and under control, probably on a ranch somewhere far away from much contact beyond family ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of good points.

Social and societal pressure should not be ignored either. Remember that in the eyes of "society" a man who does not willingly pursue slavish commitment to a woman is viewed with suspicion. Men who stay single are often called derogatory terms such as "pig", "creep", "dog" as a way to shame them into serving ONE woman.
Anytime a woman who is younger than you sees you with a woman who is younger than her she will scowl and say "So... where did YOU two meet?" In other words "He must be paying for it if he doesn't want to settle for a wrinkled, tattooed, jaded version of that 20 year old with kids and herpes". Even if I were paying for it, it would be a better value than an old wife. They can't b*tch their way to equilibrium. They have to cook pancakes, grow a garden, play piano and be adoring like they used to.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
it's to present a STATUS to me and the group that, well, I have a "Wife," you see, so "I'm important..." "I'm special..." "I'm desired..." "I've got my sh!t together, do you?? hmmmm??";)
I show them pictures of my 20 year old model of the month and they shut right up.

David Spade in "Rules of Engagement" nails it, in particular season one as he leaves two married couples and says: "Well, I'm going to go do whatever I want... ALWAYS!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only acceptable reasons:

• to get the notch
  • to get the flag
  • to shag a girl typically out of his reach
That's my view, anyway :D

Never take women serious.
Some women make it their price that you put up with all this BS to get inside the golden triangle. Thing about it, is they can lose respect for you over
time for taking their BS and end up CUCK'ing you very powerfully.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime a woman who is younger than you sees you with a woman who is younger than her she will scowl and say "So... where did YOU two meet?" In other words "He must be paying for it if he doesn't want to settle for a wrinkled, tattooed, jaded version of that 20 year old with kids and herpes". Even if I were paying for it, it would be a better value than an old wife. They can't b*tch their way to equilibrium. They have to cook pancakes, grow a garden, play piano and be adoring like they used to.
Your right. Younger does raise insecurities even in older FINE babes, so it must be used if necessary.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are getting what you want out of the arrangement with minimal effort it isn't really "rewarding" now is it. You might actually have a point if we were talking about committing to such women, but we aren't.
Yeah, I don't like it. I think it is enabling these women's bad behaviors. They think "I can act like a b!tch and still get sex and attention". Guys here complain about women feeling entitled and their sh!tty attitudes, but they're just enabling and encouraging this behavior by fvcking them.

Anytime a woman who is younger than you sees you with a woman who is younger than her she will scowl and say "So... where did YOU two meet?"
Old women HATE to see men date younger women, they absolutely HATE it.

I remember I was dating a girl much younger than I was, and I overheard someone talking about how we weren't seeing each other any more. And the woman (who was about my age) said "Oh, good, I'm so glad". She sounded so relieved, I couldn't figure out why she should give a crap one way or the other, she wasn't involved. Then I realized it was because the girl was quite a bit younger than I was. Women resent that sh!t. I've always remembered that.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The worst part is that women will be absolutely rude to men who achieve younger women. Rude comments they routinely make:
  1. "How OLD are you?" - Asking anyone their age is considered rude.
  2. "You must have a LOT of money!" - I answer with "They are attracted too" and the girls will always say "Of course, you are good looking", begging the question why they said that.
  3. "So... where did YOU two meet?" - In other words "Maybe she's a hooker and he's paying!" (because wives cost more). Imagine! Two consenting adults may have arranged something they both benefited by! Victimless crimes like that should be illegal!! Otherwise, who will pay for all these fat women?
  4. "Well, enjoy it while it LASTS!" - In other words, "She is really pretty so she is likely to leave you". But wait, more than half of marriages end in divorce already. So ALL women are likely to leave you! In that case, I'll take a hot woman who is likely to leave me.
  5. "What did you BUY her?" Dinner. So I paid the same as your last date.
  6. "She's a CHILD!" Sorry, but pretending 22 is a child doesn't mean 42 is young.
  7. "She's a VICTIM!" Sorry, but you all know the woman does the choosing. An older man had to be CHOSEN by a younger woman. Therefore, he achieved something and deserves credit. Let that sink in.
  8. "I couldn't take all that DRAMA!" My oneitis ex actually said this. I said "As if YOU provided less drama!" She started saying how she's changed and is sweeter now. Sure, as long as I have a woman 20 years her junior at my disposal she is indeed sweeter.
  9. "What do you TALK about?" The same exact things older women and I talk about, seeing that women's brains stop developing around age 21 while men's continue to develop until age 27.
  10. "She only wants your WALLET!" Show me any woman who doesn't. Now that all women act like hoes basically, there is no advantage whatsoever to getting a wife. They shot themselves in the feet to party in college until jaded.
27 is the age where women start freaking out about the concept of having to also date older men. They say every man over 40 would choose two women who are 20 if he could. If he could.

Last edited: