Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Why Men Love *****e$"

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was killing some time in a bookstore this afternoon, and this one book on the shelf caught my eye. It was titled "Why Men Love *****e$". I opened it and started reading out of curiosity, and what I read blew me away. The lady who wrote this looked like she was taking certain concepts right out of the DJ Bible and just reversing the genders. She even used the same phrases and terms. She was talking about that women should "make themselves the prize" and not be a doormat. She went into detail on the first chapter about why "*****e$" get men and nice girls finish last, and how to maintain a guys interest level after he sleeps with you, etc. She advises women to use the same kind of intermittant reienforcemet strategies that this forum discusses. Eg do not come on too strong and lavish them with attention, gifts etc, but play hard to get. About the only thing she did not do was call a nice girl an "AFC". She was claiming to tell women the secrets that *****e$ have to attract men and how a "nice girl" can use these tricks without turning into a "bitc#h". Replace "nice girl" with AFC and "bit*h" with jerk, or "seductress" with Don Juan and much of her advice would have sounded strangley familiar. I had a good laugh to myself. Anyone ever heard of this book?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah 1 thing tha t strikes me aobut all this is that by one side doing what they need to do to make themselves seem more atractive to the other sioe, they make they other side weaker and there for less atractive to them, so if you make a girl like you you often do not like her because she has weakened.

but if you think about eveloution and survival of the fittest, this does make sense.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I don't trust that "Be the Prize" crap cuz ..

a.It's for broads.
b.How wants to sleep with an a$$hole?

All you do is end up playing yourself by acting like a prick.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
That's why I don't trust that "Be the Prize" crap cuz ..

a.It's for broads.
b.How wants to sleep with an a$$hole?

All you do is end up playing yourself by acting like a prick.
no. being a prize is not aobut being an a$$hole, its about them trying to win you instead of you trying to win them. Instead of trying to qualify yourself ie are you good enough for her, she qualifys herself by you, ie is she good enough for you.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So then, the question becomes, what happens if you get a man who has read and applies the DJ Bible to dating together with a women who has read and applies this book to her dating? Then they are both trying to be "the prize"?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That book is just an updated version of "The Rules" from ten years back. It was written by another woman because the original women that wrote the rules both went through ugly divorces. Poetic Justice?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
no. being a prize is not aobut being an a$$hole, its about them trying to win you instead of you trying to win them. Instead of trying to qualify yourself ie are you good enough for her, she qualifys herself by you, ie is she good enough for you.
^^That's also a bad way of thinking.From my experience women won't allow you to take the spotlight off them..even if they love you.They will create situations that takes the attention of you and bring on to them.So even when we try to be the man they're gonna magically create some sort of conflict with that.

It's actually easier to persue them,to make them feel like they are beautiful and important.I think you can do that without sympin.Also,I think creating an emotional bond is not stressed enough.There's nothing better than having a woman sprung.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cart before the horse

I still think we're often putting the cart before the horse when it comes to jerks and b1tches... they're often that way because they're attractive people who can be that way, rather than being attractive because they are that way.

Although being a jerk would work a bit better for an unattractive man, because at least that's a contrast to the many wusses that are out there. Nothing's less attractive to a woman than a wuss, unless he's a real "pretty boy," preferably one with a guitar. :)

Still, the attractiveness comes first. Granted, jerks an b1tches don't take crap, but neither do the real high-quality men and women who most of the real best women and men prefer.