Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why many men are refusing to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Steady Eddie said:
If this is the case why are you, Pena, Jurry et al still on this thread? Surely if we're a bunch of losers no woman would want us anyway. No harm, no foul, right?
I am on this thread because I can be. I did not walk away from my role as a man giving up and going another way. I can talk about marriage all I want since I'm a productive member in a normal society supporting the foundation of marriage. You MGTOWS left your natural roles as men but stay around to hate on marriage and shame men for being or wanting to get married with your hate and negativity on it. Why are you on this thread when you gone your own way to be free and happy?

Why are you, Danger and other MGTOWS on this thread whining and complaining still about marriage being bad when you gave up on it gone your own way? You should not be on this thread since marriage should have no importance to you. Why go your own way from marriage if you still are going to hang around crying about being held down by women and society? Did you not go your own way to get away from what you believe is wronging you? Why stay to complain and whine like a feminist? Crazy to me you say you leave but stay to hate on something you say you left.

bigneil said:
The good benefits happened circa 1000ad - 1970ad. After that, feminism corrupted women, women went to work (where 51% of cheaters meet their lover), and kids were all put on Ritalin. Marriage once benefitted Beta males. Now it only benefits females.

The fictional MGTOW narrative shaming men calling them betas for being married. Women have worked since the 1920's and worked during World War II to keep the country moving and marriages were just fine then when women worked. More MGTOW crap to shame normal married men and to discredit marriage as a whole.

Danger said:
I have the balls to link and supply my data. You only have your angry screeching claims.....
Doesn't take much to copy and paste numbers of what somebody wants you to think. How about having the balls to answer my questions instead of avoiding them and crying you are being insulted and attacked when their is none making up lies about me?

You want fathers not to have anything to do with their kids after a divorce. You want fathers not to support their kids at all even in divorce. You want fathers to abandon their kids and walk away from their roles. That is being a coward and irreponsible leaving your own kids to be neglected while you keep a few extra dollars in your wallet. You made the kids so you should suck it up and take care of your responsibility. Not weakly walking away like a coward from your role.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
I am on this thread because I can be. I did not walk away from my role as a man giving up and going another way. I can talk about marriage all I want since I'm a productive member in a normal society supporting the foundation of marriage. You MGTOWS left your natural roles as men but stay around to hate on marriage and shame men for being or wanting to get married with your hate and negativity on it. Why are you on this thread when you gone your own way to be free and happy?

Why are you, Danger and other MGTOWS on this thread whining and complaining still about marriage being bad when you gave up on it gone your own way? You should not be on this thread since marriage should have no importance to you. Why go your own way from marriage if you still are going to hang around crying about being held down by women and society? Did you not go your own way to get away from what you believe is wronging you? Why stay to complain and whine like a feminist? Crazy to me you say you leave but stay to hate on something you say you left.

Doesn't take much to copy and paste numbers of what somebody wants you to think. How about having the balls to answer my questions instead of avoiding them and crying you are being insulted and attacked when their is none making up lies about me?

[BIB]

I answered this in post 92.
All your other questions have been answered by various posters on this thread. None of ours have been. Which makes me wonder if you're a pubescent or (in the event you're not) of low mental capacity.
You should feel some shame asking Danger to supply you with a link to support YOUR argument. Yet you don't.
If you give up responsibility for something so trivial as an internet discussion, how would you fare with the responsibility of alimony and child support payments?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Is it impossible for you to look up the information yourself? Why should I have to supply all of it for you? 47% of women today are paying more alimony and child support since they make more money than the man.

How are you happy still complaining about society and marriage? You are upset and angry over issues that should not bother you. If you gone you own way away from marriage it should not concern you.

Your data does not provide ALL the information just numbers. Women are nurturers so they are granted custody more often . Some men do not want custody so they do not ask. Joint custody is NOT in your stats since women are still the primary custodian in joint custody being with the child more of the time. The father still has rights and has the child a good portion of the time. The child will have child support no matter who has the child. That is the law. Parents need to be responsible for their kids and paying money to them is NOT a risk. It is a RISK to the child when parents refuse to pay and care for their needs.

You are avoiding my questions again. Why do you care about marriage and child support when you are a MGTOW gone your own way never getting married or having kids? Why do you care so much? Why do you want fathers to neglect their children they created? Why do you want mothers not to be responsible for their kids? If you create kids you need to be there for them and you want fathers to be NOT to be responsible for their kids. Why do you want to punish the kids?

I assumed nothing and I was right how you stand. You like the other MGTOWS do not believe in marriage thinking it is a waste of time trying to make it less and not important. Marriage has been an important institution for our society from the start of time. It has been the foundation of all religion and is a pillar of our social construct. Having bastard children is not the normal way our society is. Children need to have guidance with a married mother and father present in the home teaching them. Boys grow up to be betas without a father teaching and girls are screwed up in the head as they get older.

Using hypotheticals for marriage is a waste of time since anything can happen. You can use bad hypotheticals and never get a divorce. You can use good hypotheticals and get a divorce. It is based on what happens with you. MGTOWS use bad hypotheticals to push their fictional narrative of marriage being bad to discourage others from getting married. None of the MGTOW guys have ever gotten married so they just talk about sh1t they have no experience with that or know what they are talking about.

So now you are trying to discredit marriage with your negative beliefs. It is not a piece of paper. It is a sacred bond between you and your wife. Everything is not attained in marriage that is without marriage. Sex can be obtained from anyone. You can live with anyone. That is NOT the same as a real marriage. Marriage is normal and all societies view it as that except for the fringe who is trying to turn our norms upside down to shove their views down our throats to what they want it to be.

More made up bad hypotheical stats to discredit marriage. Still you are pushing your fictional narrative of marriage being bad because you need to do that or it will destroy your narrative. Why don't you talk about all the successful marriages and all the good benefits? If you did that it would destroy youir fictional narrative of marriages being bad. All you guys post the same negative words on marriage. Say something new. It is old.
:crackup:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Steady Eddie said:
[BIB]

I answered this in post 92.
All your other questions have been answered by various posters on this thread. None of ours have been. Which makes me wonder if you're a pubescent or (in the event you're not) of low mental capacity.
You should feel some shame asking Danger to supply you with a link to support YOUR argument. Yet you don't.
If you give up responsibility for something so trivial as an internet discussion, how would you fare with the responsibility of alimony and child support payments?
You should feel shame still discussing marriage and divorce when you walked away from it. MGTOWS walk away from their roles as men but still hang around to shame, hate, insult, attack men and the foundation of marriage like you Danger and other MGTOWS do. The information is on the net. Look it up. If you have the time to research MGTOW numbers you can look up where 47% of women are paying alimony and child support today. None of this should concern youm MGTOWS since you walked away. But you still want to complain and shame.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Having said that, my girl is divorced and that is the only one she violates. In fact, the only reason I chose her despite this flaw is that she married younger and spent very limited time being single (carouseling).
Danger said:
NOTE: Men, Pena's tactics are typical of feminists and liberals. They desperately want to change the subject away from the data. If she truly wanted to keep marriage intact, she would work with us to address the root cause of what's destroying it, not shame men into financial ruin.

This is way too funny. You hate on marriage and divorce and you are living with a woman who has already been divorced who sent a man into financial ruin. Does that not bother you what she did to him? Divorce must not be that bad to you since you live with a divorced woman and is fine with it. MGTOW should kick you out of the club for that. You are a hypocrite ranting about divorce and you live with a divorced woman who took advantage of a man. You sure have the nerve to insult me being obsessed with marriage and divorce when you say you went your own way but have a divorced woman in the way.

Look at you insulting me calling me a she when I support marriage and you do not. Typical MGTOW hate and shaming of men who support the normal roles of life and you do not. MGTOW uses negatives to hate on everything. Nothing is ever positive to them. Keep on hating being miserable running away from your role.

If you create children it is your responsibility to care for them. Not to be a weak MGTOW easily running away from everything difficult in life.

Danger said:
NOTE: Men, Pena's tactics are typical of feminists and liberals.

Too funny because you do not even know what you say. You have no idea what these words mean. You are the feminist and the liberal. You hate marriage and the family unit. Those are liberal feminist ideas that you agree with being a masculist. That is the same as a feminist. MGTOWS are fringe liberals that are the same as feminists.

Feminist hate marriage and the family unit and believe men and society are conspiring to hold them down.

MGTOWS hate marriage and the family unit and believe women and society are conspiring to hold them down.

Those are the same fringe liberal ideas that you believe. You are a liberal like a feminist believing in the same. Join hands with the feminists and all sing "Kumbaya" together. You are all fringe liberals.

Danger said:
  • You won't acknowledge the US Census data I post.
  • You refuse to link to your alleged data that the US Census data is wrong.
  • You want to migrate the argument to discuss me personally.

You are making claims about divorce making it about yourself and you refuse to answer for it. You believe that men should not be responsible for their kids and that is wrong. You are a MGTOW and divorce and marriage should not be of no importance to you. But still you rant and whine about marriage insulting me.

I said the data is old and the numbers do not tell everything that is happening today. You refuse to look up the information that shows 47% of women are paying alimony and child support. That is not my fault you will not do that. If you searched for your MGTOW data you can search for this data too and see what it is if it is that important to you. Being a MGTOW it should not concern you at all because you went your own way away from it. Strange that you still whine about divorce after you went your own way. Strange that you live with a divorced woman when you hate marriage and divorced women. You live with a woman who took advantage of a man sending him into financial ruin. Not a good MGTOW you are. And you tried to make this about me personally making up lies to fit your fictional narrative of marriage being bad. You are a liar and a big hypocrite.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
LOL look at you whiffing Pena, trying soooooo desperately to change the subject.

I chose my gf because she did not utilize the system to destroy her ex.

So, You have made claim after claim trying to refute the Census data.....but still you can't seem to find the data or link to support your theory.

Data from the US Census shows....

• Women get custody almost 90% of the time.
  • When women get custody, they are more likely to get child support paid to them than men are.
  • Women who do get paid child support receive more money than the tiny minority of men who receive child support.

Let us know when you find this missing data which contradicts the US Census data.

I am changing nothing. You are the one hating on marriage talking about divorce with old stats from 5 years ago attacking me. YOU are the one supporting a woman who has already been divorced who is in your statistics you whine about. YOU are a hypocrite. Whine to your divorced girlfriend if divorce is a problem to you.

Women get custody more often because they are nurturers and men do not ask for the custody.

If a man make more money he will pay for support. If a woman make more she will pay for support. 47% of women are paying more for support today according to divorce lawyers but you refuse to look up that information on the net. Not my problem you will not do that. You still are obsessed with it even that you claim you went your own way so look it up.

You are a liberal holding the same fringe liberal views as a feminist. You hate on divorce and marriage but financially support a divorced woman who ruined a man through the misandric system you hate. You are a hypocrite and you still call yourself a MGTOW? Crazy as can be. All you do is hate, shame, and attack men who support marriage but you live with a divorced woman who violates your beliefs. Crazy as can be.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
You are absolutely trying to change the discussion.
No I am not. This thread is about marriage and you hate the idea of marriage being a MGTOW. You posted old stats on divorce ranting about it being a raw deal. But you live with a divorced woman who gave raw deal to another man that you financially support. The same divorced women you are hating on in your comments you live with a divorced woman and support that same woman. That makes you a hypocrite and is relevant to the discussion.

Danger said:
I have no problem with divorce,

You are such a BIG liar. If you have no problems with divorce you would not be a MGTOW and would already be married yourself. If you had no problems with divorce you would not be hateful and negative for marriage shaming and attacking men who are married and support it. If you have no problems with divorce you would not be trying so hard to prove divorce is a raw deal. If you have no problems with divorce you would support that men should pay child support to protect their kids. You are a liar. You want men to pay nothing for their kids and that is wrong. You have a problem with divorce but you live with a divorced woman.

Danger said:
I am just pointing out that the vast majority of women get custody, get paid more frequently when they get custody and get paid more dollars when they get custody.
I pointed out that a lot of men do not ask for custody. I also pointed out that it is now based on INCOME in many states where the man or woman who makes MORE money will pay the ex. That is not shown in your old stats from 5 years ago because it has happened in the last 5 years but you refuse to research that information to know.

Danger said:
The census data proves what I say. But you keep trying to make this about me. Why does this data bother you so much?
The Census data is old and does not show the real numbers and the difference of alimony paid in each state. Since that 5 year old census 47% of women are paying men child support and alimony. Those stats are not show in your old data. The data does not bother me at all because it is old data and does not show the new changes in the last 5 years where women are paying more and it is about time they did. You refuse to look it up and acknowledge that because it destroys your fictional narrative of marriage and divorce being bad. You MGTOWS always need a negative to push your narrative. You are making it about yourself with your comments and claims but you refuse to answer it.

You claim you are a MGTOW who went your own way from marriage but you still are obsessed over marriage and divorce hating on it trying to prove your claims. You hate women who get divorced but live with a divorced woman who gave a man a raw deal in life. I am trying to figure out why you claim to go your own way but still stay to hate marriage talking about divorce. I am trying to figure out why you live with a woman who has done what you hate, a woman who divorced another man. All of this is relevant to the discussion since you make claims and make a big deal out of marriage and divorce. But you refuse to answer any of it.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I chose my wife because she didn't have an ex. On a separate note, the one TRUE MGTOW I know is a bitter, jealous, jerk off who can only feel happy by bringing others down or when someone screws up and hurts themselves or makes a bigger mistake then he has made with his life. He lives a solitary life renting a small room in a house shared by 2 younger guys he detests. I dont see how the hardcore MGTOW lifestyle is any different from Militant Feminism. Living womanless is still stupid. Not all girls are idiots and its your fault for being too lazy to find one. You think its your mission on earth to accumulate money? Well thats fine but then don't throw stones at other's houses or get pissed off when someone is doing well for themselves inside a relationship and then try to belittle them.

Can you imagine a feminist cat lady trying to belittle a mother of 10 children?

Then why is it ok when a lonely hermit belittles a married man with children?

MGTOW is feminism for men.

Hollowpoints

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Pena is a woman .
Hollowpoints is an insane woman.

Put both on ignore - enjoy life more.
You put your drinking on ignore mauser the mgtow thats why you have a problem. Just like mgtow ignored reality for disney movies and have problems with females. Mgtow enjoy nothing but pretend to.

Hollowpoints

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
In 2015. There is nothing more beta than getting married.

NOTHING.

There is. Its called MGTOW constantly ranting about not getting married as if they cannot even convince themselves they dont want to.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
In 2015. There is nothing more beta than getting married.

NOTHING.
Marrying a beautiful woman, spending a life with her creating great kids to carry on your family line is not beta. That is what normal men and women do and MGTOWS like you tries to shame those people. Who cares what you think. You are a beta buying drinks for entitled females who want free drinks from you as you hope to get laid. Now that is beta.

Mauser96 said:
Pena is a woman
Same MGTOW shaming and hate with the lies they say. If you do not follow along with their narrative they will call you names like woman, beta, white knight, mangina. They hate women and marriage and if you support marriage like a normal man they call you a woman. That is how crazy MGTOWS are.

Danger said:
And yet......still no supporting data or links from you.

Just more insults by you.....

....and trying to change the topic to me personally instead of the data.
No insults. Just the truth. You hate on marriage and divorce but you live with a divorcd woman who ruined a man's life. The same kind of women you hate on you support financially and live with. You are a hypocrite. I told you to look up the data yourself but you refuse. You have plenty of time to hate on marriage but will not search for the results of 47% of women now paying alimony and child support. I already talked about your data. You make comments making it about yourself and you are a hypocrite hating on divorce but live with a divorced woman. If you have no problems with divorce why are you trying so hard to prove it bad with data?

Danger said:
And the reason you can't figure it out is because I have no issue with divorce and she chose not to utilize the machine to hurt her ex. But that won't stop you from using the liberal tactics of attacking me personally and changing the topic to me.
Yeah sure. She divorced her husband like you hate and she gave you a sobbing story and you bought it. The same women you talk about hating in divorce on here you live with and support her with money.

You are a hypocrite. Making a big deal on divorce and why you can not get married because of a misandric system. But you live with and financially support a divorced woman who used the system for her gain.

If you have no issue with divorce you would not be whining about it with your old stats talking about raw deals and wanting fathers not to take care of their kids. So divorce is not all that bad since you live with one eh?

You are the liberal. You are a MGTOW and MGTOWS are liberals like feminists. MGTOWS and Feminists both believe the opposite sex and society is conspiring to keep them down. MGTOWS and feminists are liberal fringe groups. You are a liar. You made this about me calling me a "woman", a "she", and other shamng names. You did that in the last thread and they locked it because of you. You are a liar and a hypocrite hating on divorce but live with a divorced woman supporting her financially..

Danger said:
So, when are you bringing in the data to support your arguments?
So when are you going to look up the information on the net? You now say you have no problems with divorce so why do you want more data?

LiveFreeX said:
I chose my wife because she didn't have an ex. On a separate note, the one TRUE MGTOW I know is a bitter, jealous, jerk off who can only feel happy by bringing others down or when someone screws up and hurts themselves or makes a bigger mistake then he has made with his life. He lives a solitary life renting a small room in a house shared by 2 younger guys he detests. I dont see how the hardcore MGTOW lifestyle is any different from Militant Feminism. Living womanless is still stupid. Not all girls are idiots and its your fault for being too lazy to find one. You think its your mission on earth to accumulate money? Well thats fine but then don't throw stones at other's houses or get pissed off when someone is doing well for themselves inside a relationship and then try to belittle them.

Can you imagine a feminist cat lady trying to belittle a mother of 10 children?

Then why is it ok when a lonely hermit belittles a married man with children?

MGTOW is feminism for men.
Exactly right you are. MGTOWS like Poon King, Mauser, Danger belittles men calling them shaming names for supporting something normal as marriage. They are angry men obsessed with marriage to hate on it but claimed they went their own way. MGTOW is feminism for men but they are so stupid because they call men who support marriage feminists and liberals when feminists hate marriage and are liberal like MGTOWS do. They do not even know what they say or know what those words mean. All they need is shaming words trying to make you less of a man. Feminists hate marriage and have liberal ideas like MGTOWS do. Both are fringe liberal hate groups.

Last edited:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Except he doesn't. Get back on your meds, nutjob. .Do YOU hate women? Why do you hate them so much? If you didn't hate them, you wouldn't take so much offense at being called one. Now, go wash your vagina. It wasn't because of him, fruitloop.Three times you have said that in the same post. That is the definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

You aren't JUST a woman - you are an INSANE woman, who hates herself and her gender. Shame on you.

I don't shame anyone for supporting marriage. Not at all. In fact, I just congratulated MOTU. What I DO, is caution men about the financial risks associated with marriage. Then, they do as they please. What abpout someone like you? An obsessed insane person, spinning their wheels trying to change the minds of mature, rational strangers on the internet. Blathering on like a complete fool, making an azz of yoursefl. Can you explain that? Well, then don't be a MGTOW or feminist, go on advising on the board, and stop arguing. Let the Men here, who want to "go their own way" do so......and you do the same.

Haha, that is the 17th time you have used that line. Nothing better? .I assumed you were sane and Hollowhead was the insane one. I may have been wrong about you. All I said is "Pena is a woman" and LOOK at the vitriol you spew.Why would you feel so bad to be exposed as a woman? Why do you think that is "shaming and picking on you" No...actually, I really thought you WERE a woman. You have the writing style, and only a woman would bother to come on a Men's forum where 95% of the posters disagree with them/you. Lol, I don't hate women, nor marriage. I guess I am not a MGTOW then?

Look at these angry delusional rantings of hate and projection from a hateful MGTOW. Go have another drink and settle down man. Maybe not because it sounds like you are drunk on the sauce again. You are showing everybody how crazy MGTOWS are. You are the nut job following me around the forum saying insults with your anger.

Supporting something normal as marriage is not insane when you guys are attacking it. Wanting to provide for your kids is not insane when others do not want to support them. Calling out hypocrites for hating on marriage and divorce and then living with a divorced woman is not insane. What is insane is MGTOWS like you who spread your hate and shame trying to belittle men who support marriage. What is insane is MGTOWS who say they gone their own way who stay around to shame and hate on men who support marriage. You MGTOWS can call anybody names or say whatever you want attacking marriage like feminists. But when somebody calls you out or supports marriage you lose your sh1t and go crazy like this tirade you have. You are a life long beta who can only call other people names and say insults behind a computer. You are a loser full of rage and hate and are a joke. The information is on the net. Go look it up.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Peñas still trying to nag men into marriage?
Peñas said:
Marrying a beautiful woman, spending a life with her creating great kids to carry on your family line is not beta
Fvcking beautiful women and having kids yes. Putting a ring on it and signing the gubmint papers when the odds are not in your favor no. Unless you're Amish or living in an old school Christian community, Western "Marriage" is now pretty much the sole domain of faggots and low information betas. Sorry sugar tits it's just how it is, but goodluck trying to turn it around lol.

Btw most Western men will statistically not even cross paths with a "beautiful woman" (as in healthy, and traditionally minded) now anyway unless he travels and even then the supply is rapidly dwindling now. That goes 10 fold for millenialls. Your point is literally moot.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollowpoints said:
There is. Its called MGTOW constantly ranting about not getting married as if they cannot even convince themselves they dont want to.
Are you married?

If no. Why not?

All this talk of marriage must have you itching to tie the knot with some lucky girl. It could be we got you all wrong HP. Maybe you can't wait to get married, have kids and eventually become a divorce statistic. For you it's about the journey not the destination.
As long as you can look up and see the sun you don't care where you are. Even if where you are, is tied to a train track.

No one cares about marriage. What everyone (mainly men) should be worried about is divorce under the current system.
It's not a case of not supporting your children as some of you assert. But the amounts the courts deem acceptable to meet that responsibility.

I remember a television news story back in the 90's regarding the Child Support Agency, here in the UK. There was a divorced father of 3 who worked full time in one job and part time in another (common in the U.S. not so common here). After child support deductions he was left with £2 a week to support himself.
At the time the story seemed so ridiculous, the reporters felt the need to corroborate the story with images of his payslip.

How can anyone support their children if they can't support themselves?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I decide a woman is good enough to have my kids, Im definitely marrying her and providing my child with a stable family.

If I ever want kids and dont find the right woman, Ill adopt or have a surrogate. What I wont do is marry the wrong woman and end up making a kid live going between two homes.

And of course there's the other bad crap that goes with divorce, which has already been mentioned.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I can't understand you Penia, take the **** out of your mouth.
Are you drunk again? Sober up Mauser and get off the sauce. Quit shaming, .insulting and attacking normal men for doing their natural roles as men and for being and wanting to get married. That is pathetic just because it did not work for you.

( . )( . ) said:
Peñas still trying to nag men into marriage?
Still hating on marriage and shaming normal men for supporting marriage white knighting for MGTOW?

( . )( . ) said:
Fvcking beautiful women and having kids yes. Putting a ring on it and signing the gubmint papers when the odds are not in your favor no.
So you are white knighting for MGTOW wanting to create a society of bastards with no direction and purpose in life where boys grow up to be betas with no fathers teaching them and girls growing up to be screwed up in the head. You have the nerve to complain about a screwed up society after that. A big idiot you are.

( . )( . ) said:
Unless you're Amish or living in an old school Christian community, Western "Marriage" is now pretty much the sole domain of faggots and low information betas. Sorry sugar tits it's just how it is, but goodluck trying to turn it around lol
Normal men get married. Only faggots would whine and hate on marriage with a beautiful woman continuing the family line running away from their roles as men having nothing to do with women joining MGTOW. You are a fringe liberal group and normal people don't take you seriously. My family owns a bakery and we are swamped with wedding cake orders. So marriage is strong and MGTOW and feminists are not even heard.

( . )( . ) said:
Btw most Western men will statistically not even cross paths with a "beautiful woman" (as in healthy, and traditionally minded) now anyway unless he travels and even then the supply is rapidly dwindling now. That goes 10 fold for millenialls. Your point is literally moot.
Nice self defeatist MGTOW mindset you have. There are plenty of good looking 7's to marry. Just because you and MGTOW can not get beautiful women you hate on marriage and shame normal men that are married. I guess the MGTOW way is to bang ugly women being miserable never being married. If that is the life you want to live that is fine. Go your own way and do it but there is no point in being angry hating on the foundation of marriage calling normal married men betas and faggots. That is pathetic and you look like a fool.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
There are plenty of good looking 7's to marry.
:crackup: Get your head outta your ass woman. Not to brag but I've got more game in my big toe than every beta cuck who's been unfortunate enough to throw a length into you combined and even I struggled to find a gem in the current mountain of Western turds that was good enough to marry.

I'll say again, most Western men will literally never even cross paths with a woman worthy enough to marry. Take away the cats, brats, fats and tatts and the math just doesn't add up.

Call me crazy but why are you here eye bashing and nagging men to marry with walls of text? Wouldn't that time be better spent rallying and crusading against the actual lawmakers and parasites of the modern day divorce industry? You lazy weirdo. I bet you're fat too.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how the mods ban PlayHerMan for using some strong language to get the point across, and then posters like Hollowpoints and Pena, who shame, confuse, and argue every point by the top posters are allowed to continue in here.

Its a free country and you can say what you want, but this site is about HELPING men, not confusing and shaming them, and they don't offer any solid evidence to their statements, they just want guys to get married as quick and as fast as possible in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.