"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Why long-term relationships ARE dead

U

user43770

Guest
I think the highlighted post that prompted this thread is from a fatty with no real life experience.

They think you're proposing when you drop your drawers easily? Sure they do, sweetheart.

You don't fvck guys you want to date? Lol ok
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Although the second part of women having a "rotation for attention" actually is true. Those men on said rotation are known as "orbiters."
Yes they can both be true, I acknowledged that
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
And for @ImTheDoubleGreatest! . You are far too young to understand anything about anything, it's quite apparent in your rhetoric. Go travel, read, and keep getting laid. But please, for the sake of SS... quit the whining.
Want to hear something funny? I’ve thought about what you said months before I even posted this. And I knew some people would go ahead and say “he’s just whining” (whining because I’m telling men to forget about LTRs? lol okay.)

You think I haven’t thought of everything you’ve said? Every time I start getting softer, I begin thinking like you. And every time I make myself intense and driven, I become a lot more hardcore as a person. Why is that? I notice that a lot of young men when they’re with their bros think that same hardcore way, too. Why is that? Why is it that all young men have a tougher mindset up until they get castrated by society? It’s not because of lack of experience, these guys just get softer.

Shoot yourself up with hella testosterone and tell me what happens. All the old fogies on here say the same thing as me. Why is that? A lot of guys who take steroids think like how young teenagers think. Why is that? It’s like testosterone actually makes you a harder and more intensely driven person.

Yet you chalk it up to me not knowing anything about anything. Ha. Alright old man, how about you teach me something then? Teach me something I don’t already know.



I’m waiting.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
@Roober Totally wrong and an overreaction. All I was saying is that starfish syndrome isn't always the man s fault. You used to be a respectful guy. Bring that guy back he rocked.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
So in the grand scheme of things I’d rate it this: YL > fat or plump 20s > 30s single hot thang if possible > plump 30s not rode hard/often > young single mom > 30s single mom > outright prostitute
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top