Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why it's profitable to be a wh0re

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score

Why it is profitable to be a wh0re?

In the last years even decades many people are burdened with gift of analytical thinking started noticing, that something wrong is happening with modern moral values. Seemingly in school from childhood modesty and family values, girls are taught to become loving mothers, and boys – responsible fathers, but reality SUDDENLY turns different, vast majority of girls grow up to become unscrupulous wh0res, and boys are slowly drinking themselves into infantils.

Despite on all the declared struggle by the state for traditional values, the number of divorces, abortions and orphans is growing exponentially. This whole fail is happening for one simple reason, whose name is cognitive dissonance. State advocates strong marriages, increased fertility and other family values, but in fact motivates citizens to completely different behavior.

Fact is that ‘family’ is purely male invention, which is alien to female instincts and aspirations. The well-known American scientists, psychiatry professor Phillip Resnick of Case Western University claims that, psychologically, a woman only feels herself and her children as a family, while a man considers her to be his family along with all his household and feels acutely responsible for them. For this reason, divorces and extramarital affairs in traditional patriarchal societies are practically absent:

For divorces and extramarital affairs, our society is among top ten. Take the average young American woman. She studies, works, lives in her pleasure and leads an active sex life, that is, by all definitions she is a wh0re:

Wh0re – sluttish, depraved woman; woman practicing promiscuous lifestyle – sex with many partners. Note that the famous wikipedia, resource you love to fall back to, does not have definition for a wh0re.

Why does she behave this way? Because her sexual instinct says “I want”, and there are no constraining factors on the part of the state and society. But there are catalysts – besides the actual sex, a woman gets financial gain from such behavior. For accessing her body, she demands food, money, and gifts from her fans:

.......she went on a date with me, she must like me then - he thought

.......thanks god, I'm gonna eat for free - she thought

Attention now, here is the question – what is more profitable, to get one gift from one gentleman or 10 gifts from 10 gentlemen?

Three generations ago, this behavior was called prostitution, today it is called emancipation. Emancipation is actively supported by the state through laws. What consequences will the woman have if fcking right and left SUDDENLY fails? None! The state will give her an abortion free of charge.

If woman decides to leave the kid and she knows who his father is, the state will find the father and make him give a woman quarter of his income. If the father is unknown, the state will finance the wh0re and bastard from the budget, paying her allowance and providing a number of benefits.

With marriage it is a similar story: while living with her husband, a woman is forced to endure his character, to clash over the budget, because of different views on the upbringing of children. To avoid this, she can simply divorce, while the state guarantees that the child will stay with the mother, the husband will give her half of his property, and for the child taken away from him he will be forced to pay 25% of his income. As a result, the husband’s property with the woman, the children with her, quarter of his income each month is credited, and most importantly for her, it is not necessary to share with anyone.

At the same time, the state has thought through legislation in such a way that it would be beneficial for woman to divorce and have children from different men.

For example, if a woman has two children from one man, she will receive 33% of his income, if children are from two different men, then each will pay 25%. Profit of 17%. If there are three children, the benefit is already 25%.

.............list of all the guy names she slept with and skirt made of condoms..................And now you can kiss your bride!

If all these men were legal husbands, then they are obligated to give the former wife half of their belongings each as well. This is not only an increase in income and assets for a woman, but also diversification of assets.

In conclusion, the more active and diverse sex life of a woman, the better for her. The laws today are made so that to be a wh0re is pleasurable and profitable, and to be faithful wife and caring mother is stupid and hopeless. The fish lives where it is deeper, and the human – where it is better. Just business, nothing personal.

credit: Don F channel on youtube and the original article

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend, who is an Instagram model, she used to be a professional lawyer, but her modeling gigs pay MUCH more than the legal profession. We dated for awhile a couple of years ago, but because she is constantly being validated by THOUSANDS of idiots around the world, she was flaky as fvck, and completely unreliable. She was no longer any fun and I just walked away.

We are still friends but not as a dating partner, in fact I'm going to a carnival party she is having at her home this weekend, and I will enjoy watching the parade of fools tripping over themselves trying to impress her. She's the one I talk about who shares with me texts that dudes send her, and we sit around over coffee and laugh about it. Once, she was modeling an expensive piece of jewelry in one of her photo shoots, and she put in the Instagram post "Doesn't this look great on my skin." And you know what happened... Three pathetic dudes, thousands of mile away, bought the necklace for her and had it shipped to her... BEGGING her to meet them. Every now and then she'll declare she has a "BAE" (one was a well known opera singer, another was a renowned MD, most are wealthy men that most people will not really know but have status in their chosen field), and usually it's typically a middle-aged guy that flies her all over the world, decorates her with expensive jewelry, and after a few months she moves on to the next one. She's in her early 30s and still looks pretty good, but the wall is fast approaching... before that happens she'll catch one of them in a marriage and she'll be set.... which is a realistic exit strategy.

Yes... it pays for VERY attractive women to play this game. I do not blame them, in fact I sort of admire it. If I was a hot chick in my 20s I would have to give this path some serious consideration.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend, who is an Instagram model, she used to be a professional lawyer, but her modeling gigs pay MUCH more than the legal profession. We dated for awhile a couple of years ago, but because she is constantly being validated by THOUSANDS of idiots around the world, she was flaky as fvck, and completely unreliable. She was no longer any fun and I just walked away.

We are still friends but not as a dating partner, in fact I'm going to a carnival party she is having at her home this weekend, and I will enjoy watching the parade of fools tripping over themselves trying to impress her. She's the one I talk about who shares with me texts that dudes send her, and we sit around over coffee and laugh about it. Once, she was modeling an expensive piece of jewelry in one of her photo shoots, and she put in the Instagram post "Doesn't this look great on my skin." And you know what happened... Three pathetic dudes, thousands of mile away, bought the necklace for her and had it shipped to her... BEGGING her to meet them. Every now and then she'll declare she has a "BAE" (one was a well known opera singer, another was a renowned MD, most are wealthy men that most people will not really know but have status in their chosen field), and usually it's typically a middle-aged guy that flies her all over the world, decorates her with expensive jewelry, and after a few months she moves on to the next one. She's in her early 30s and still looks pretty good, but the wall is fast approaching... before that happens she'll catch one of them in a marriage and she'll be set.... which is a realistic exit strategy.

Yes... it pays for VERY attractive women to play this game. I do not blame them, in fact I sort of admire it. If I was a hot chick in my 20s I would have to give this path some serious consideration.
You might give it some serious consideration but honestly, as a guy, would you do that? Would you want to think, "Hey, my way in life is made by someone else"? Don't you want to make it on your own steam? I've said this a million times, but how in the f*ck does Kevin Federline get up and look himself in the face every morning knowing that he survives on Britney money? How does another guy look at him and have respect for him? How in the hell would he ever raise his sons to be upstanding young men? Does he even know what a man is? I mean, you have to do some serious soul searching when your only value in life is having been married to Britney Spears. That's emasculating to the nth degree and I doubt he even realizes that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are _WRONG_ in thinking that only very atteactive women do this. No. They all do it.
I did not say ONLY attractive women do this, I just said I understand why they do, and with very attractive women it is an extremely viable option.

I learned a long time ago that there is NOTHING you ca do about market demand... it is either there or it isn't. Sometimes market demand is just bloody silly, but if people are willing to pay for stupidity, well then there is money to be made doing that. Every couple of years in the US some stupid product hits it big and people rush to buy this latest stupid thing. The Chevy HHR, really and ugly @ss cheap car... Beenie Babies.... Cabbage Patch Kids.... the VW 'New" Beatle.... Right now in the US it's tattoos... damn just about every chick I know under the age of 35 has at least one tattoo. Some have them all over the place... my niece has a fvcking sleeve of tattoos oh and piercings. Another thing I noticed recently is that apparently is now 'kewl" (not the spelling, because apparently now the correct spelling of the word is no longer kewl) to dress like a nerdy kid that if I had dressed like that when I was in school, would have been mercilessly tortured.

None of this sh!t bothers me, and I certainly would not fault a business owner selling a line of 'nerdy' clothes to meet this apparently most recent example as an irrational market demand. So if a chick can play the 'wh0re' game for cash and prizes, because of male irrational behavior of pvssy worship.... and society is unwilling to deliver her consequences, well fine... I get it.

My advice to men is simply refuse to be used... put yourself first and your life will ultimately be better. But there is nothing you can do about blue pill cucks and morons. They have swallowed the pill and it is impossible for them to see reality for what it is.

Last edited:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Backdoorjuan thinks backwards desert savages have the answer to feminism lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Why it is profitable to be a wh0re?

In the last years even decades many people are burdened with gift of analytical thinking started noticing, that something wrong is happening with modern moral values. Seemingly in school from childhood modesty and family values, girls are taught to become loving mothers, and boys – responsible fathers, but reality SUDDENLY turns different, vast majority of girls grow up to become unscrupulous wh0res, and boys are slowly drinking themselves into infantils.

Despite on all the declared struggle by the state for traditional values, the number of divorces, abortions and orphans is growing exponentially. This whole fail is happening for one simple reason, whose name is cognitive dissonance. State advocates strong marriages, increased fertility and other family values, but in fact motivates citizens to completely different behavior.

Fact is that ‘family’ is purely male invention, which is alien to female instincts and aspirations. The well-known American scientists, psychiatry professor Phillip Resnick of Case Western University claims that, psychologically, a woman only feels herself and her children as a family, while a man considers her to be his family along with all his household and feels acutely responsible for them. For this reason, divorces and extramarital affairs in traditional patriarchal societies are practically absent:

For divorces and extramarital affairs, our society is among top ten. Take the average young American woman. She studies, works, lives in her pleasure and leads an active sex life, that is, by all definitions she is a wh0re:

Wh0re – sluttish, depraved woman; woman practicing promiscuous lifestyle – sex with many partners. Note that the famous wikipedia, resource you love to fall back to, does not have definition for a wh0re.

Why does she behave this way? Because her sexual instinct says “I want”, and there are no constraining factors on the part of the state and society. But there are catalysts – besides the actual sex, a woman gets financial gain from such behavior. For accessing her body, she demands food, money, and gifts from her fans:

.......she went on a date with me, she must like me then - he thought

.......thanks god, I'm gonna eat for free - she thought

Attention now, here is the question – what is more profitable, to get one gift from one gentleman or 10 gifts from 10 gentlemen?

Three generations ago, this behavior was called prostitution, today it is called emancipation. Emancipation is actively supported by the state through laws. What consequences will the woman have if fcking right and left SUDDENLY fails? None! The state will give her an abortion free of charge.

If woman decides to leave the kid and she knows who his father is, the state will find the father and make him give a woman quarter of his income. If the father is unknown, the state will finance the wh0re and bastard from the budget, paying her allowance and providing a number of benefits.

With marriage it is a similar story: while living with her husband, a woman is forced to endure his character, to clash over the budget, because of different views on the upbringing of children. To avoid this, she can simply divorce, while the state guarantees that the child will stay with the mother, the husband will give her half of his property, and for the child taken away from him he will be forced to pay 25% of his income. As a result, the husband’s property with the woman, the children with her, quarter of his income each month is credited, and most importantly for her, it is not necessary to share with anyone.

At the same time, the state has thought through legislation in such a way that it would be beneficial for woman to divorce and have children from different men.

For example, if a woman has two children from one man, she will receive 33% of his income, if children are from two different men, then each will pay 25%. Profit of 17%. If there are three children, the benefit is already 25%.

.............list of all the guy names she slept with and skirt made of condoms..................And now you can kiss your bride!

If all these men were legal husbands, then they are obligated to give the former wife half of their belongings each as well. This is not only an increase in income and assets for a woman, but also diversification of assets.

In conclusion, the more active and diverse sex life of a woman, the better for her. The laws today are made so that to be a wh0re is pleasurable and profitable, and to be faithful wife and caring mother is stupid and hopeless. The fish lives where it is deeper, and the human – where it is better. Just business, nothing personal.

credit: Don F channel on youtube and the original article
I cannot believe a lady wore a string of condoms.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

One of the reasons why I'm very selective on what I text. Whatever you text is similar to whatever you post on the Internet. It's always going to be there.. Another lady I had drinks with showed me some of these texts. Very bold and brazen. One would say they could be brought on charges for harassment. I asked her, why keep them? She replied, cause you never know. I never delete my texts. She said, watch what you text anyone Rick. There are some psycho b!tches out there that just love to ruin people's lives on social media.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

its issue with men, not with women, okay with them too, but wouldnt you take sh*it for free if you could?

men age 20-30 and these who never had any gf are very naive and desperate that they do stupid sh*t like that

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Point is taken.

Yet what about those men who are married with 2-3-4 children? They seem happy and their wives are not *****s.

Did they get married at the right time in their lives and are so thankful they didn’t waste time? Or are they blue pill cucks who don’t know any better and got trapped into family?

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Point is taken.

Yet what about those men who are married with 2-3-4 children? They seem happy and their wives are not *****s.

Did they get married at the right time in their lives and are so thankful they didn’t waste time? Or are they blue pill cucks who don’t know any better and got trapped into family?
Dude, check out the profiles of the posters on this forum. Incel, mgtow, mentally ill, ex cons, felons, middle aged women, social justice warriors. Is it really the cream of the crop? I'd say 2/3 are at the very bottom of society.

Meanwhile many married men are enjoying life to the hilt. Dual incomes. Bought their homes outright. Tax breaks for marriage AND home ownership. Occasional but regular sex in most cases. Children to carry on their legacy. They always have someone to go to a movie with, or dinner with or vacation with. Even chores are split or the wifey takes on the load.

As many faults as there are with married life, look at the lonely lives of the incels, mgtows and fake harem trolls on this forum.

There are huge benefits to being married. But only a sane person can figure that out, which is why the mentally ill majority of this forum will die alone.