Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why it is your duty as a man to eat her a$$.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
In 2020, if you are not eating a$$, you are falling behind. It is your duty as a man in 2020 to eat some a$$ if you have a girl you want to keep around and there is a strong reason for this.

Eating a$$ = giving value.

If you are not eating a$$, you are simply taking value but not giving. Look dudes, we expect women to do so much sucking and pleasure us but in truth, we need to be giving back to her. I see too many men out there not eating booty and it is troublesome. Sometimes when you find the right girl, you have to just let her sit on your face and let those buttocks engulf your cranium and entire face, massage everything, and get a nice whiff in. You learn to use your tongue right and give value to her, making her fall in love with you and your tongue.

If you are not eating a$$, well some guy out there will and she will leave you for him.

It's not about eating a$$, it is about eating value.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020, if you are not eating a$$, you are falling behind. It is your duty as a man in 2020 to eat some a$$ if you have a girl you want to keep around and there is a strong reason for this.

Eating a$$ = giving value.

If you are not eating a$$, you are simply taking value but not giving. Look dudes, we expect women to do so much sucking and pleasure us but in truth, we need to be giving back to her. I see too many men out there not eating booty and it is troublesome. Sometimes when you find the right girl, you have to just let her sit on your face and let those buttocks engulf your cranium and entire face, massage everything, and get a nice whiff in. You learn to use your tongue right and give value to her, making her fall in love with you and your tongue.

If you are not eating a$$, well some guy out there will and she will leave you for him.

It's not about eating a$$, it is about eating value.
This was portrayed in the movie Chips, 2017. It was probably one of the reasons why it got 17% in Rotten Tomatoes. I don't think movie critics like to eat a$$. I've seen this movie once, and believed I borrowed it from the library back in 2017. The actor Michael Pena, who portrayed Frank Poncherello ate his gf's a$$ and he had a serious discussion with his partner Jon Baker, (acted by Dax Shepard).

Now this movie was based on a TV-show of the same name, I think in 1977, but I've never seen this TV-show. If the TV-show discussed eating a$$ as much as the movie did, chances are it probably wouldn't have lasted past the pilot and it would have died there.

This movie actually won a Rassie - the Barry L. Bumstead award. The movie didn't even meet the eligibility otherwise it would have won the worst picture. This movie barely broken even, but it wasn't a total financial loss. For a $ 25 Million budget to include a discussion about eating a$$ inside this lame-a$$ movie, I guess there are enough people to bother paying to watch this? It's so bad, no streaming service has touched this, but if you want to part with your money, you can still rent it on youtube for $ 5.00 or so you can see how good it is about how its a great skill to learn about attracting women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Gao, how can you be this thirsty? What is wrong with you? Now I feel more proud that I'm single every day if this is the bullsh1t that is going out there because there is always worst things than being single. You sound like you are serious the way you made this thread.
Why don't you just give up if it has come to this? At some point it's not worth it if the market is that messed up.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll pass.
Hell, I don’t even munch carpet.
I have never had a girl ask me to do that. And i’ve never had a girl express an interest in doing that.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was portrayed in the movie Chips, 2017. It was probably one of the reasons why it got 17% in Rotten Tomatoes. I don't think movie critics like to eat a$$. I've seen this movie once, and believed I borrowed it from the library back in 2017. The actor Michael Pena, who portrayed Frank Poncherello ate his gf's a$$ and he had a serious discussion with his partner Jon Baker, (acted by Dax Shepard).

Now this movie was based on a TV-show of the same name, I think in 1977, but I've never seen this TV-show. If the TV-show discussed eating a$$ as much as the movie did, chances are it probably wouldn't have lasted past the pilot and it would have died there.

This movie actually won a Rassie - the Barry L. Bumstead award. The movie didn't even meet the eligibility otherwise it would have won the worst picture. This movie barely broken even, but it wasn't a total financial loss. For a $ 25 Million budget to include a discussion about eating a$$ inside this lame-a$$ movie, I guess there are enough people to bother paying to watch this? It's so bad, no streaming service has touched this, but if you want to part with your money, you can still rent it on youtube for $ 5.00 or so you can see how good it is about how its a great skill to learn about attracting women.
Sounds like a sh1tty deal to me... LMAO

-Augustus-

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idc about any of that crap or others opinion

I do what i want and what i feel like.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been informed that eating asss was so important for retaining a girlfriend. None of my girlfriends have expected me to eat their assses. I'm fine with eating pusssy and more often than not get the woman to achieve an orgasm through that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have only had one that pounded my nose and face with her as5. All the others I'd have to do it myself if I so chose. Never had one say, "Eat my as5, oh yeah..." She was an out n' out slvt Mom of 2 - her pvssy was obliterated as well as her as5. She was the Most used woman I've ever been with to date and this was about 2 years ago. You don't know until you're unclothed, but moms are a sign. It made an impression on me to be more wary.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like eating butt. That said I think most women I've been with haven't been super into it. They like what it does for me and other guys but not sure they got off much on it the physical act.

A couple women were completely into it however. Birds of a feather and all that...and mind their speed bag.