Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why isnt this masculine?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never heard of this

what makes a chin weak?

post a pic of a "weak" chin

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you mean a "weak-jaw"? That's a term for coward or being weak.

..Like being "yellow".

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how relevant this is but recently there was some study done.

Two pictures of George Clooney and Brad Pitt. One with his features softend, and one with his features "masculinised", and they got some women to choose which picture they liked best, the results showed that woman on periods chose the more feminine of the pictures. Or vice versa, i forget.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mohammed Ali had a weak jaw, was he feminine?

I hope you mean jaw because chin really makes no sense. The jaw can be influenced by lifting weights, doing sports in overal. The testosterone will make the jaw bigger in time. But the strength of the jaw is genetically determined, it's got more to do with bone structure.

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to make your jaw stronger just chew mass gum, i had my jaws wired shut for 6 weeks and lost all masculinity, i've been jewing whole packs and save the gum in the freezer so next time you chew on it it will be harder(because no flavor, my jaw is now almost back to normal

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simple, its not an opinion it's a fact.

If you want to know what's masculine study the effects of testosterone on the body and mind.

Since Teststosterone in its effects will give the jaw a chiseled cut look. It is masculine feature. Study the faces of bodybuilders you'll see an extreme example.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak chin is bottom left:

http://www.nasalsurgery.org/reyes.jpg

You know, the ones where the face kind of melts into the neck (this is a very minor case, but just to illustrate a little)? I don't think it's unmasculine, I just think it's ugly. Depends how bad it is, though.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
I don't know how relevant this is but recently there was some study done.

Two pictures of George Clooney and Brad Pitt. One with his features softend, and one with his features "masculinised", and they got some women to choose which picture they liked best, the results showed that woman on periods chose the more feminine of the pictures. Or vice versa, i forget.
Willl people stop quoting this study? It has been proved to be bullocks more often than anything else. This study was created by the same people who tell you beauty is on the inside.