Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why isnt this girl having sex with me?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started seeing this girl about a month ago we knew each other a couple months before but didnt really hang out. SHe doesnt have a license and she lives with roomates she hates. Shes kind of needy actually. she stopped seeing some dude that she was with for about 2 months. She is an AW but i think shes not an AW who fvcks everyone cause i know for a fact she has been at dudes houses just made out with them and left and nothing else. she claims to have slept with that dude but it wasnt for like a month or so. But she has slept over my house almost every day for a month. Now we are apparently "dating" according to her. we kiss each other all the time like bf and gf and totally act like it except for the sex part. we tell each other we like each other and show a lot of affection out in public (PDA).

We get drunk and make out. ive tried to fvck her like twice and she claims that shes not going to be a ho and give it up cuase she used to be like that or something. she says she will wait till the "time is right" and only will have sex with a "bf" from now on. plus she mentioned she might have cervical cancer aka HPV. everyone has HPV so i dont think its too big of a deal.

I just cant put my finger on it. I am better looking than the guys she talks too and she talks about me to her parents sister etc and tells me all this sh1t. i know she geniuenly likes me but i want to have sex and she know this. she always says well if you cant respect me waiting to have sex then walk away. she might be scared i might walk away after i bone her but thats not the case. i dont know i dated another AW who was very sexual i slept in her bed for like 1.5 months before i boned her but she wanted to fvck me well before that. should i just pull away a little and see what she does?

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to raise your standards man.

If shes trying to keep you out because of HPV I'd THINK it'd be something more...like herpes or something.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
I started seeing this girl about a month ago we knew each other a couple months before but didnt really hang out. SHe doesnt have a license and she lives with roomates she hates. Shes kind of needy actually. she stopped seeing some dude that she was with for about 2 months. She is an AW but i think shes not an AW who fvcks everyone cause i know for a fact she has been at dudes houses just made out with them and left and nothing else. she claims to have slept with that dude but it wasnt for like a month or so. But she has slept over my house almost every day for a month. Now we are apparently "dating" according to her. we kiss each other all the time like bf and gf and totally act like it except for the sex part. we tell each other we like each other and show a lot of affection out in public (PDA).

We get drunk and make out. ive tried to fvck her like twice and she claims that shes not going to be a ho and give it up cuase she used to be like that or something. she says she will wait till the "time is right" and only will have sex with a "bf" from now on. plus she mentioned she might have cervical cancer aka HPV. everyone has HPV so i dont think its too big of a deal.

I just cant put my finger on it. I am better looking than the guys she talks too and she talks about me to her parents sister etc and tells me all this sh1t. i know she geniuenly likes me but i want to have sex and she know this. she always says well if you cant respect me waiting to have sex then walk away. she might be scared i might walk away after i bone her but thats not the case. i dont know i dated another AW who was very sexual i slept in her bed for like 1.5 months before i boned her but she wanted to fvck me well before that. should i just pull away a little and see what she does?
Emotional manipulator

you say the evidence for it yourself:
- AW
- She gives you a bad vibe but you can't put your finger on it
- She magicly has cancer but has to take nothing for it (AKA Lying just no to fvck, you know its b*llsh*t!)

She wants to use you, and she's doing it if you wanna read about it, I posted about it yesterday in my journal post number 57 & 58, try to fill in the number like I did and be honest, you'll see, she's an manipulative wh*re who is using you and you're just giving her the benefit of the doubt. I know cause I've been there

GET OUT NOW!!!!!