"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

why isn't there anything to do????

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and there's never anything to do. My friends always expect me to call them and they never call me so if I don't call I rarely have anything to do. I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on the kinda stuff I can do on the weekends and breaks. Drinking isn't the best idea because I just got a new car and there is a lot of trust between my parents and I and I don't want to ruin it but anything else would be awsome.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
You live in a big city, i think you can figure something out.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
parties, chillin, clubs, dates, malls, girls, hobbies, sports ... etc...etc...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
in HS the main thing is house parties, thats pretty much the top of the line thing to do until you can get into a bar

get a fake id ASAP if possible.

how busy i became went to about 10 times as busy as soon as i got a fake id.

b/c when u have one there is always some bar/club to go to.

and there are always a bunch of under 21 kids with ids that want to go out together

if that isnt an option u need to find where the parties are at even if u arent invited.

if u are invited go to every party u can find.

if u arent invited then just go anyways.

most ppl are pretty cool about that stuff and the ones that stick up their noses at you arent worth knowing

when i was a fresh/soph i met a couple upper classmen (girls/guys) that would take me out and take me to parties.

i was doing a lot of things that kids my own age werent doing

even if drinking isnt your thing you still want to go to parties

cant think of anything else at the present
 

freshintake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
you say that youve got a new car and dont want to drink. why not be go to the parties and drive. its the perfect excuse and i dont think anyone will complain when you drive there drunk ass home.
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i used to have a lot of upperclass men friends but they all left for college over the summer so now im stuck with my friends that are my age. it used to be cool to have different groups to hang out with because there was always something to do but now im stuck with the kids my age and half the time we go waste money seeing a ****ty movie. so i guess im just a little pissed cuz i realized that 2-3 groups of friends are an assload better than 1 and all those friends that left for college were my best friends.
 
Top