“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why is this?

Playastyle

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
206
I know all of that stuff that we use to get girls like using the fact that girls want what they can't have to our advantage. However, this is happening to me. I'll be spittin game and when I know the girl wants to get wit me, I lose interest. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything else I can do to fix this? It's been like this for about six months now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Colorado
NO challenge to you after you see signs of interest. try for a f*ck close that should do it
 

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Sydney
bro, u probably like the idea of the challenge, dats wat gets yo clock ticking,

so wen the challenge is gone(or shes interested) u crave for it and therefore lose interest.

i guess wat u can do is go for a fvck close, it takes a bit of time and requires u to put a little more effort.

So play on.....playa:)
 

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
God hell yea that happens to me.
Its a bit annoying, cos sometimes when im thinking about it i should have just shagged them, but at the time i wasn't interested.
 

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
93
Reaction score
1
Age
39
OMG, yes, for the point its almost severe..this year i really wanted to get this one chick, and i liked her and well i got her deftenatly and now i cant stand her at all, and there is this other girl i like right now, and i liked her and then one day she was givign me all these high interest signs, and well i would have gone and talked her up but i jus tdidnt have any interest for her when she gave me all those signals. i just figured i got over her so i didnt care and i was relieved too cause crushes are hell. lol. well she is liek the only girl in my school i cant get a clear IL rating on. So for somereason i feel i have to get her. she acts lie kshe likes me sometimes and she ignores me completely othertimes.. its so annoying but it works. The girls who show me they have deftenate interest i lose interest in adn the ones i have any interest in i like when they just ignore me but show some IL ocasionally. but its hard to find a girl i would want for a long term because i think once i start dating her for a while ill lose complete interest in her. it just goes along the lines you always want what you cant have.. but it tought me a new technique..HA and it really works great since i go to a small school and you see the same peopel every day.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top