Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is this?

Playastyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know all of that stuff that we use to get girls like using the fact that girls want what they can't have to our advantage. However, this is happening to me. I'll be spittin game and when I know the girl wants to get wit me, I lose interest. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything else I can do to fix this? It's been like this for about six months now.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO challenge to you after you see signs of interest. try for a f*ck close that should do it

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, u probably like the idea of the challenge, dats wat gets yo clock ticking,

so wen the challenge is gone(or shes interested) u crave for it and therefore lose interest.

i guess wat u can do is go for a fvck close, it takes a bit of time and requires u to put a little more effort.

So play on.....playa:)

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God hell yea that happens to me.
Its a bit annoying, cos sometimes when im thinking about it i should have just shagged them, but at the time i wasn't interested.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, yes, for the point its almost severe..this year i really wanted to get this one chick, and i liked her and well i got her deftenatly and now i cant stand her at all, and there is this other girl i like right now, and i liked her and then one day she was givign me all these high interest signs, and well i would have gone and talked her up but i jus tdidnt have any interest for her when she gave me all those signals. i just figured i got over her so i didnt care and i was relieved too cause crushes are hell. lol. well she is liek the only girl in my school i cant get a clear IL rating on. So for somereason i feel i have to get her. she acts lie kshe likes me sometimes and she ignores me completely othertimes.. its so annoying but it works. The girls who show me they have deftenate interest i lose interest in adn the ones i have any interest in i like when they just ignore me but show some IL ocasionally. but its hard to find a girl i would want for a long term because i think once i start dating her for a while ill lose complete interest in her. it just goes along the lines you always want what you cant have.. but it tought me a new technique..HA and it really works great since i go to a small school and you see the same peopel every day.