Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Is there So Much More Men than Women?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
For some context I live in Sydney,Australia and it seems like eveywhere i go Men significantly outnumber women. Public transport, Food Courts, Shopping Centres and especially Bars/Clubs.

My highschool had a guy to girl ratio of 7:3, Online dating has an even worse ratio. I don't understand why men outnumber women by such a large margin here in Australia. There is a woman drought.

For the people who think I'm exaggerating, here are some photos i took here in Sydney.
signal-2022-01-24-07-53-02-271.jpg
signal-2022-01-24-07-49-33-554.jpg
signal-2022-01-24-07-50-29-427.jpg

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My highschool had a guy to girl ratio of 7:3,
Really?

Well statistically more baby boys are born than baby girls, but boys are more likely to succumb to infant mortality than baby girls. If you look at population demographics country by country, you'll notice that in developed countries where infant mortality is low, there are more boys than girls; poorer countries where infant mortality is high the sex ratio is more balanced; and where there is ongoing war there are more young women than young men.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That's not true bro. There are plenty of trannies in Sydney now. Trannies are actually real women now. Government says so. So we should be very happy about this.

You too negative bro.
Those trannys are the reason i avoid Newtown like the plague now, Last time i saw a guy in a pink dress riding a scooter.

Really?

Well statistically more baby boys are born than baby girls, but boys are more likely to succumb to infant mortality than baby girls. If you look at population demographics country by country, you'll notice that in developed countries where infant mortality is low, there are more boys than girls; poorer countries where infant mortality is high the sex ratio is more balanced; and where there is ongoing war there are more young women than young men.
Yes I actually counted each person in my year group

That would make sense, it's just funny since people always claimed Women outnumber men but i have never once seen this to be true in younger generations.

jacktheripper

Don Juan
Reaction score
As said in above replies, that there are plenty women out there, I believe we only consider the attractive ones. For example, people say that no woman likes them which is just not true. I ask them to ask themselves, is it actually true that "NO WOMAN" likes them, or is it that "NO WOMAN THAT THEY FIND ATTRACTIVE" likes them?

Similarly, girls may be saying that there are no men out there, but they actually mean that there are no "ATTRACTIVE" men out there.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
As said in above replies, that there are plenty women out there, I believe we only consider the attractive ones. For example, people say that no woman likes them which is just not true. I ask them to ask themselves, is it actually true that "NO WOMAN" likes them, or is it that "NO WOMAN THAT THEY FIND ATTRACTIVE" likes them?

Similarly, girls may be saying that there are no men out there, but they actually mean that there are no "ATTRACTIVE" men out there.
There are women yes but in every photo i showed, the men outnumber the women. I have hundreds of photos on my phone. The pool of attractive women among them is even smaller, I spend most of my time just looking for a decent women when I'm out to cold approach.

If you drive then I recommend going to malls on the North Shore on the weekend for daygame - target 7 direct approaches, do it for a few months and good things will happen. To keep it motivating, fit in some shopping with your mall visit. Maybe buy a shirt or something.

Newtown is full of stank hos with cl1t rings now. Not worth it.
Newtown is the only active place left during this pandemic, the CBD felt like a ghost town the last few times i went there.

Might have to hit up the North Shore next weekend, the inner city has fallen so far lately.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot more women than men in college/with college degrees so try hanging out in the vicinity of a University.

Women like to shop more than men do, so go to malls too. (Warning: girls at the mall will probably be on the young side. Be wary of accidentally picking up a 14 year old and generally expect all the girls to be early 20s or younger.)

Try going to places and doing things that women like to do; that the average man would never be caught dead doing. Like Yoga classes for example.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There's a lot more women than men in college/with college degrees so try hanging out in the vicinity of a University.

Women like to shop more than men do, so go to malls too. (Warning: girls at the mall will probably be on the young side. Be wary of accidentally picking up a 14 year old and generally expect all the girls to be early 20s or younger.)

Try going to places and doing things that women like to do that the average man would never be caught dead doing like Yoga classes.
In Australia people don't live on campus, everyone commutes. By 5pm my campus used to be a ghost town.

I'll try more Shopping Centre game, hopefully that has better ratios.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Australia people don't live on campus, everyone commutes. By 5pm my campus used to be a ghost town.

I'll try more Shopping Centre game, hopefully that has better ratios.
I live in NYC so it's the same deal here, most people take busses or the subway trains. But there's still young women around the area because some people go get lunch or hang out off campus and people take classes at all different times of the day so they have different schedules. (I had a class that was 7pm to 9pm once.)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@Zimbabwe, depends on what you want? You want a hot firecracker or something else? The HFCs, are usually in the most in demand, but a handful and after a few of them; it's not worth the time and effort. It's always best to be a couple of notches above your b!tch.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Be careful being too obvious in shopping centers. People are aware of "pick-up artists" now and you don't want to get hassle from do-gooders. You've gotta be super discrete. None of that front-stop bullsh1t and super performative pick-up that you see on youtube. I am very undercover about it, and make my interactions quite quick unless she's super responsive.
I honestly have no idea how guys get banned, how far do they push it before girls ready to report you.

@Zimbabwe, depends on what you want? You want a hot firecracker or something else? The HFCs, are usually in the most in demand, but a handful and after a few of them; it's not worth the time and effort. It's always best to be a couple of notches above your b!tch.
Ideally a woman who is attractive without having to rely on makeup or revealing clothing, but at this point finding a girl like that who is also mentally stable and single seems to be a herculean task.

The ideal girl is hot but inexperienced.

Once a girl gets d1ck experience she becomes much harder. Her hypergamy kicks in and she starts comparing guys. She's also experienced being "picked up" by men before you, so she starts suffering from the Observer Effect. She is able to observe herself getting "picked up" because it's happened so many times before, and she turns herself off because she's unable to get swept away by the experience anymore - "This guy just wants to fvck me like all the other guys."

Slvts are literally useless when it comes to pick-up. Something most men seem to fail to recognise.
Many of us guys (including me) are guilty of expecting women to be Catholic Nuns with everyone else but sloots with us only.

Then again maybe i just haven't found the right girl yet.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
For me, it's now a relationship requirement that she must be a virgin, or close-to, for me to consider a relationship.
Finding that in Sydney is a really difficult task, Sloot culture is so widespread these days