Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is the answer to girls always “the gym”?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like every problem a guy has with a girl, the answer Is almost always “go to the gym.” It’s never “do push-ups at home“ or “go for a run“ or “listen to music” or “eat less”. It’s always “the gym”. What does the gym have that other places don’t? You can’t flirt with the girls there; it cost’s money, and it takes a lot of effort.

I mean if the answer “get in shape, look better, feel better.” it would be OK, but it’s not, it’s always the gym. The gym seems to solve every relationship problem there is.

Thoughts?

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO it is a catch-all phrase to get your blood moving which leads to a healthy body which leads to a healthy mind. Which leads to making healthy decisions which leads to better life results. I see your frustration with the general term, but yes do all those things at home if you want. Oh, and yes, you can certainly "flirt with girls" at the gym. Ask me how I know.

Just like you said
“get in shape, look better, feel better.”

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out functions, as well as not. It's good for your brain, so it helps against the symptoms problems girls causes: sorrow, pain, anxiety, stress. And it's better than eating, but surely going for a run has similar effects.

But personally, I think it's a lot of avoidance, too. A lot of guys goes to the gym and think like that's the biggest key to getting poon. I surely don't deny looks but there might be other areas that are even more important; like working on your social skills, levelling up, etc. But guess what, going to the gym is easier for a lot of guys rather than facing your fears of cold approaching, reading a book, etc.

Last edited:

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean if the answer “get in shape, look better, feel better.” it would be OK, but it’s not, it’s always the gym.
You’re overthinking. That’s exactly what’s being meant with “gym”.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the gym is only one way to stay in shape. The gym tends to have more weights than most could possibly get at home.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the blood flowing and focus on something constructive, I think some guys take it over board and then believe you have to become a bodybuilder.

I have a home gym and workout every other day for 20 mins and still think that's to much.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like every problem a guy has with a girl, the answer Is almost always “go to the gym.” It’s never “do push-ups at home“ or “go for a run“ or “listen to music” or “eat less”. It’s always “the gym”. What does the gym have that other places don’t? You can’t flirt with the girls there; it cost’s money, and it takes a lot of effort.

I mean if the answer “get in shape, look better, feel better.” it would be OK, but it’s not, it’s always the gym. The gym seems to solve every relationship problem there is.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Typical pua marketing ploy, but now they have adapted it to “become a high value man” to appeal to Gen Z

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical pua marketing ploy, but now they have adapted it to “become a high value man” to appeal to Gen Z
Or “DrReSs BeTtEr”. Like, ***** I’m fine with the way I dress, ain’t trying to dress like something I don’t want to be. I don’t walk around in dirty stained clothes but I’m mostly in t-shirts and shirts or jeans. Had one girl make the comment that I “always wore the same sneakers” one summer. Like yeah, they were $150 new balance and I liked them. I don’t need to own 50 pairs of shoes.