Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is showing your desire for her effective?

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the initial stages of meeting a woman, I've been told that you want to demonstrate that you are attracted to her physically - be a sexual being, whether that be through kino, making strong eye contact, through conversation, etc.

And we know that women like feeling desired, they enjoy being wanted.

But when you show that you desire her physically, that you're attracted to her, haven't you shown your hand? Doesn't she now know that she has you, that she's in control of how the interaction proceeds? Moreover, because she knows that you want her, she's got validation of her own attractiveness.

Obviously, this mindset of showing her you're attracted to her works (as demonstrated by many stories I've seen on this forum), but it just seems counter-intuitive to me. Don't women like mystery, and enjoy a man who is a challenge? How is this possible when you're demonstrating from the get-go that you want to bang her?

I'm kind of in this haze where I don't feel like emotionally investing in any girl, nor even showing that I'm attracted to her physically. I make strong eye contact, speak boldly, but I just don't feel motivated to have sex, or become intimate (emotionally or physically).

I'm just a bit confused...can y'all explain how this desire dynamic works? It seems to me that after women know that you're attracted, what reason do they have to want to have sex with you? You're no longer a challenge, a prize to be obtained. Perhaps I'm overthinking this, and overdosing myself on (DJ) philosophy, but I need some clarification y'all >_>

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Konduit said:
In the initial stages of meeting a woman, I've been told that you want to demonstrate that you are attracted to her physically - be a sexual being, whether that be through kino, making strong eye contact, through conversation, etc.

Correct. This guarantees all parties are clear on expectations and also clarifies your intentions to her that you would not be friend zoned.

Konduit said:
But when you show that you desire her physically, that you're attracted to her, haven't you shown your hand?
Yes you have, it takes two. I show mine, and she show hers but she doesn't know my next hand now, does she? Curiosity wet the panties.

Konduit said:
Doesn't she now know that she has you, that she's in control of how the interaction proceeds? Moreover, because she knows that you want her, she's got validation of her own attractiveness.
She gets validation of her own attractiveness every waking day, she doesn't need you for that. She’s not in control, you are. Since youre not raping her, she has to accept or decline your advances before another girl does.

Konduit said:
Obviously, this mindset of showing her you're attracted to her works (as demonstrated by many stories I've seen on this forum), but it just seems counter-intuitive to me.
Yes it works. Boy wants to fcuk girl, she wants to be fcuked, boy fcuks girl.

No, its not counter-intuitive. You’ll both be robots if no one showed their hands and she’ll go fcuk the next dude who knows what he wants from her.

Konduit said:
I'm kind of in this haze where I don't feel like emotionally investing in any girl, nor even showing that I'm attracted to her physically. I make strong eye contact, speak boldly, but I just don't feel motivated to have sex, or become intimate (emotionally or physically).
You’re not looking to get laid? Good for you. If you continue like that, you wont but you’ll have a lot of female friends.

Konduit said:
I'm just a bit confused...can y'all explain how this desire dynamic works? It seems to me that after women know that you're attracted, what reason do they have to want to have sex with you? You're no longer a challenge, a prize to be obtained. Perhaps I'm overthinking this, and overdosing myself on (DJ) philosophy, but I need some clarification y'all >_>
They wont have sex with you if they do not know you find them attractive. Would you fcuk a chubby girl you’re not into?

Ofcourse you’re still a challenge, you not laying on the floor begging to get fcuked makes her mind wonder. You carrying yourself like there's a billion more girls on the planet, makes her legs tingle. You being a fcuking man makes her wonder if she's good enough for you.

You see, I’m the best male on the fcuking planet, I got beeches jumping on my dikc, I must be doing something good for them to keep coming back right? since I’m the superstar wont she be dumb not to jump on my dikc if she had the opportunity?

My friend, her being DTF doesn’t mean I’ll fcuk her then and there but it guarantees we’ll be spending time together in the near future but who knows when? See what I did there?

Now, when I’d fcuk her and how I’d fcuk her, she doesnt know! and that right there is enough to make her mind wonder and when I do fcuk her, she’d understand how much of a challenge it is to keep my attention, hopefully she has more to offer than just pussie.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Konduit said:

But when you show that you desire her physically, that you're attracted to her, haven't you shown your hand? Doesn't she now know that she has you, that she's in control of how the interaction proceeds? Moreover, because she knows that you want her, she's got validation of her own attractiveness.

Obviously, this mindset of showing her you're attracted to her works (as demonstrated by many stories I've seen on this forum), but it just seems counter-intuitive to me. Don't women like mystery, and enjoy a man who is a challenge? How is this possible when you're demonstrating from the get-go that you want to bang her?

The thing is you're showing your desire, not overtly telling her. In former case it would indeed show your card and might destroy your chance (unless she's already very attracted to you just by looking at you). It's implied by your behaviour and body language, but there isn't any "proof". You might behave flirtatiously with every girl. The fact that you're bringing it into a sexual area means that she has to mentally seperate you from the dozens of platonic interactions she has throughout the day. If she is attracted to you she'll go with it, if not she'll blow you off. If you never show attraction she never even has to make a decision at all and you'll just be a random interaction even if it's positive and enjoyable to her.

Many positive qualities you show without having show attraction is taken as positive friend qualities. Intelligence, wit, humour. They're only sexy if you've already shown attraction beforehand.

Of course there are qualities like physical attractiveness, athleticism, confidence that are inherently attractive and will make her look at you sexually even if you haven't shown attraction.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You show her your desire by asking her out, touching her during the date and f*cking her silly afterwards. That's all the desire she needs to know.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why she has to know you want to fvck her is that is how she exerts control over men. A man that does not want to fvck her she has NO POWER over. Showing her that you want to fvck her let's her know that she has a chance to control you.

She's a hunter and sex is how she gets the 16-point buck (you), her rifle is her body. If you are immune to her weapons (you don't let her know you want to fvck her) she is going to go after another buck she can bag. She will not chase/hunt that which she does not think she can get.

Women DO NOT get validation if you think she is hot, want to fvck her... sh!t, if she is halfway decent looking EVERYONE wants to fvck her.... So what, you are just another dude.

She gets validation when you appreciate those things about her that she thinks are important outside of sex. If she see's herself as a creative artist, and you appreciate those aspects... then you validate her.

The key is NEVER validate her until after you fvck her... that is how you get stuck as a friend. Women CRAVE validation, if she believes that the only why she is going to get validation from you is to fvck you.. then she will fvck you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
Correct. This guarantees all parties are clear on expectations and also clarifies your intentions to her that you would not be friend zoned.

Yes you have, it takes two. I show mine, and she show hers but she doesn't know my next hand now, does she? Curiosity wet the panties.

She gets validation of her own attractiveness every waking day, she doesn't need you for that. She’s not in control, you are. Since youre not raping her, she has to accept or decline your advances before another girl does.

Yes it works. Boy wants to fcuk girl, she wants to be fcuked, boy fcuks girl.

No, its not counter-intuitive. You’ll both be robots if no one showed their hands and she’ll go fcuk the next dude who knows what he wants from her.

You’re not looking to get laid? Good for you. If you continue like that, you wont but you’ll have a lot of female friends.

They wont have sex with you if they do not know you find them attractive. Would you fcuk a chubby girl you’re not into?

Ofcourse you’re still a challenge, you not laying on the floor begging to get fcuked makes her mind wonder. You carrying yourself like there's a billion more girls on the planet, makes her legs tingle. You being a fcuking man makes her wonder if she's good enough for you.

You see, I’m the best male on the fcuking planet, I got beeches jumping on my dikc, I must be doing something good for them to keep coming back right? since I’m the superstar wont she be dumb not to jump on my dikc if she had the opportunity?

My friend, her being DTF doesn’t mean I’ll fcuk her then and there but it guarantees we’ll be spending time together in the near future but who knows when? See what I did there?

Now, when I’d fcuk her and how I’d fcuk her, she doesnt know! and that right there is enough to make her mind wonder and when I do fcuk her, she’d understand how much of a challenge it is to keep my attention, hopefully she has more to offer than just pussie.

good stuff

real good